View Single Post
      07-10-2019, 09:28 PM   #594
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
AWESOME! I always thought about getting one of these as it would make spraying 20,000 sqft of lawn so much easier. I have yet picked up a battery operated back pack sprayer as i'm still using the manual push down leverage back pack sprayer. I think my right arm is bigger than my left arm now
C'mon, dude...thought you lift! I've barely done anything the last several years and don't even break a sweat w/ my manual backpack sprayer. Must be from years of throwing jabs. lol In all seriousness, though, totally worth it if you're going to be putting down spray (herbicide, insecticide, soil amendments, etc...) for a larger yard IMO. If you have a square/rectangular lawn, a tow-behind is probably still okay. Like w/ a broadcast spreader, do the borders first and you'll have room for maneuvering. They're just bigger and I don't have my ideal storage space for all the yard stuff yet.

Went to HD and got the shortest 1/2" bolts they had. Unless the washer I put on the rod bends, it should work as a good spacer to maintain pitch/tilt of the sprayer when fully burdened.
Attached Images