Thread: workout music
View Single Post
      05-24-2008, 07:42 AM   #25
doraemon1123
Registered
Rep
Drives: asdfg

This is the kind of thread I always end up discovering new music from.... it's the best thing about the "long tail" and music.... before u had to read in a magazine or hunt around in a record store to find something cool -- which made the choices always subject to the "gatekeeping" of editors and music store buyers and etc... -- which would lead inevitably to mediocrity and the prevalence of "poser music" -- i.e. stuff that you want to like because you think it's cool, not because you really like it. Music journalism especially creates high-profiles for really lame stuff, because journalists are always looking behind their backs, trying to profile something that they think in 2 years people will think they were cool for liking "way back when".... I GREATLY prefer the democratic nature of threads like these, where people simply list their tastes and you can just look something up on itunes or youtube and check it out for yourself....

MY PLAYLIST TODAY.....

David Guetta "Love Is Gone"
Thomas Falke "Revolution On The Dance Floor"
Groove Cutter "My Shooter"
Control One "Just A Little Bit"
Ian Carey "Redlight"
Kevin Weg "Dead Radio"
Menace & Adam "Missile Test"

I don't usually go for techno but these are sort of like a wierd crossover between rock and techno/trance.

Most of these I found at this itunes page -- http://www.electricfilebox.com/tracks
Appreciate 0