03-18-2020, 11:32 PM   #48
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Seriously. I'm hoping the shares my fund is accumulating now on the cheap pay off if/when things get back to normal. But for now I have blinders on and I'm just trying to make it through the gauntlet. When I'm sure I'll have a life to live after this, I'll go back and figure out if I'll have enough to pay for it.

The good folks on this board talked me into holding the course when the markets tanked (sort of) in 2018. I'm glad I did. It paid off. I'm hoping it will again.
Meh I just keep putting money into my funds and buying ETFs as long as it keeps going down. Won't be selling shit either, you only lost the money if you go out and panic sell it all now. I have enough cash saved up I have no need to touch those investments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Two things I'd like to see improve in the very short term. 1) Stop f**king hoarding!!! Especially TP. It's soooooo stupid. Stuff will be available if everyone stops hoarding. 2) Some progress on a vaccine. With all the scientific knowledge we have and the extreme need to stop this virus, all stops should be pulled out to come up with a vaccine.

I predict the day a working vaccine hits the news, the markets will soar.

They have already injected people with trial vaccines. The issue is just the testing, I mean I'm sure they want to do it as quickly as possible but at the same time you have to make sure it works and doesn't kill you. Now if the virus was killing 50% of people or something you could argue fuck testing just do it.

As for hoarding, they simply shouldn't allow anyone to buy more than X amount of essential shit and whatever you do buy during this time you can't return. I honestly don't even know if they are doing that around here or not because I've just been ordering everything online.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00
M_Six16963.50