View Single Post
      12-29-2020, 12:07 PM   #23
AlexFL
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Appreciate all of the comments. I'm looking at one at MSRP in PA. If I can find one near by I'd pay an extra $1000-$1500 over MSRP for convenience (I'll have near that cost in getting the car in PA). Still more interested in buying then leasing. Worst case it does depreciate a solid bit, but at the end of the day IMO it is one of the better bang for your buck brand new 3-row SUVs out there. And again mileage is something to consider. If i were to do a 3yr 15000miles/yr lease the price would be almost comparable to the finance cost at 1.9& APR.

Also, if we were to lease that means after 3yrs my fiance would need a new car. I'd have a better chance of hell freezing over then her downgrading from there. Hence after 3yrs I would be looking at a larger car payment if leased, where as buying I could fend her off for a little while lol!

Another update, a different dealer in charleston just restocked 10 of them today. Already 3 sold. Two available in the spec we want, and they are marking them up $5k just like the other dealer in this area. Not even entertaining that.
If you are willing to come to FL, you can get here a Telluride SX for 1k below MSRP.

For example, check this dealership:
https://www.gettelkiaofbradenton.com...odel=Telluride
Appreciate 0