04-09-2021, 04:48 PM   #1021
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
I'd almost take that bet. But I'm concerned about Honda reliability and Perez coming up to speed stealing points away from Max. scHAM doesn't have a possible teammate problem as BOT is worthless.

But, putting some lettuce on the line is a great way to make people walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

Can someone create an Imola thread already
Mate please listen ,

•The HONDA reliability ?

The HONDA PU doesn't has reliability issues . Let us say : Nothing more than the top 3 teams .
Checo Perez his battery was replaced , by this something went wrong with the PU software (mapping) that's why the car stalled .
The issue was fixed from behind the pitwall , Checo was called over the onboard radio to re-boot the car and everything was just fine .

•Checo coming up to speed stealing points away from Max ?

Checo Perez got his Red Bull contract as the #2 driver.
If , I said "IF" Checo is fast enough , he will get orders to disturb the podium.
In other words : His task is building a Red Bull race strategy .
In other words : Checo has to try to finish in front of HAM .
In other words : Stealing driver points from HAM while MAX can run for the victory .

•BOT ?

I agree completely , BOT is worthless . Because the grandma never had the necessary racecraft .
He hasn't octane in his blood ...

•Can someone create an Imola thread already ?

Well here you go => https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1814583
But it seems like that "not everyone" is welcome in the Imola thread !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61005.00