Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMR
I do income tax returns here in California, I wish more would discuss this, EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT. Average tax refund for individuals with a child or two making between 10 thousand and 40 thousand a year 5000.00 to 9000.00 dollars and all they pay in is 7.65% to our social security system. And thats AFTER they pay in nothing! For if they pay in tax in most cases as withholding tax, they get most or all of that back.

I see married individuals that might make somewhere around 48000 claim that they are living apart and claim head of household with one of the children in the other spouse claims head of household with the other children and now each get $5,000 refund whereas if they were doing it legally and legitimately their income at $48,000 would not qualify them to become eligible for earned income credit I see it all the time.

These people have figured out how to get social security numbers, usually they are the illegal or birthright side, refunds are collectively in the billions nationwide. I just wish this would be discussed more. like I have said before these people coming across the border on trains on boats in Buses illegally are not scientists they start out in the minimum wage job force and they are ruining everything along the borders and its migrating more Northerly each day believe me Trump has the best idea to build the wall and for God sake make sure Mexico pays for it that should be very simple.
Just to be clear, Obama relaxed the rules on the EITC and Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC). You no longer need a social security number to file your taxes - as an illegal you can use an ITIN. you can also now claim your kids that don't live in the US. There's of course no way for the IRS to verify where the kids love, or even if the kids even exist. The program fraud is off the charts - it was $4.1B several years ago, according to the OIG.

Gracias, Obama!!
At least this is true for ITIN numbers:

*You cannot claim EITC using an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) or Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number (ATIN) issued by IRS.
Right, but illegals can claim the Additional Child Tax Credit of $1,000/kid. And no one checks to see if the kids even exist.

And the IRS isn't pursuing EITC or ACTC fraud. They are too busy investigating right-wing and religious organizations. And Lois Lerner got off Scot-free with that, with a government pension to boot.