Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
how did you know I'm retired.

I'm cool as a cucumber on ice. I just get tired of the bitching.
'Well, what has trump done?"
If people would take some time to answer their own question, they'd see. But...they will still bitch. It's a condition implanted by the media. And I'm not kidding.

Who here knows who the new FBI Director pick is?
What's his background?
What do democrats think of him?

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, might be some people's three answers.
I was watching him bring questioned actually while you posted this. Don't really know his back ground other than he's been with the FBI for a long time.

Gonzo I'm a liberal but DO NOT like HRC, let's get that out of the way first. Yes I'm a Canadian and voted for Trudeau because he was young, energetic and in line with most that I believe. Do I agree with everything that he does? Heck no. We also have a liberal government in Ontario and can not wait for our premier to leave office, even willing to vote PC just to get rid of her.

My problem with Trump supporters is that they see absolutely no wrong with him. This to itself is a cause for concern wether you're a liberal or conservative. This Russia connection must concern you regardless of your party affiliation. As Lindsay Graham pointed out Trump is tougher on your allies than he's on Putin.
Do you not see anything wrong with that? All these high level meetings between his campaign staff and Russian agents are for the good of the USA?

Enjoy your day...
Lups11061.00
Law5027.50