View Single Post
      08-29-2019, 03:36 PM   #29
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
I can't read that - it's behind a paywall.

Regardless, according to Warren's own website, she will forgive student loan debt to those making less than $250,000 per year. Her website says this will encompass 98% of all Americans with student debt. Personally, I think it's more than that, since I doubt anyone making a quarter million a year has loan debt other than physicians or dentists.

Irrespective of that, 98% is as close as makes no difference to "all", which is essentially just a rounding error in my original statement.

--

So, back to my original question - do you support this plan? What about her other plans? Any that you do or do not support?

Why?
In principle I like the idea of reversing the policy influencers to the masses - being those with sub 2 or 3 million dollar of total assets and less.
And in my heart I think big tech companies may need to be split and banks should be separated into consumer and investment.

I also, if I were king, take back the promises of parts of the pensions that many government employees have.

I’m for gun licensing and ammunition (make their own ammo) licensing and regulation.

And I’m sympathetic to environmental protection.

I think I’d vote for Warren. Biden is scaring me.

Last edited by ScottSinger; 08-29-2019 at 04:46 PM..