Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb289 View Post

It seems like Mclaren has put Ferrari on the back foot for the first time with a mass-produced supercar.

The new F8 tributo is a copy of the 720s specs, never seen Ferrari do that before.
Meh - specs are one thing and unfortunately there are many who feel it is the end all be all, but what really defines 'best'? Best at what? Best around a corner, best at reliability, best at acceleration, best at the fancy hotel valet?

In my (biased) opinion, there may be faster cars, may be more rare cars, and may even be 'better' cars than a Ferrari, but no one can seem to beat Enzo at whole experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
IMHO the whole performance aspect is a bit silly. All these cars are plenty fast and capable for road and track. Styling, engine sound (not fake) and road friendly usability would surely matter more to a buyer no?

I for one cannot stand Ferrari's horribly garish interiors, seem so raceboy instead of classy.
Garish? Not sure there. I feel the interior of mine is quite understated. See below. Now, Lambo interiors are ridiculous and Mclaren isn't that far behind.