View Single Post
      04-30-2019, 08:40 PM   #37
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Man I hate the stupid third pipe on the 458.
Well they've corrected that on the 488, the mclaren 650 nemesis.

As far as really choosing between ferrari and mclaren, I'd have to drive it and look at the cost (obviously thats my real issue )...
I like cars I can toss and throw around on a twisty road or alpine pass and do the occasional drift or powerslide on a junction.
I think both cars are not really suitable for that, they will both get me killed, way to fast and competent...
As far as supercars go, the gallardo 550-2 with a manual (preferably a tricolore) is probably my cup of tea, but I dont know if I have the balls to do that with such a car (doing the crazy stuff I mean).

As long as you're not trying to win races, how fast you're going is far less important than how fast it feels that you're going.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 04-30-2019 at 08:47 PM..
Appreciate 1
Red Bread4463.00