Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
I bitch about the yard work too - but I know I would miss it. Takes me about 2 hours to mow (even with a 60" zero turn) and weedeat, but nothing makes me happier than driving out the next morning to that well trimmed lawn. I spent about 75% of my day yesterday mowing, weedeating, winterizing things, pulling a plugged gas tank off my tractor, cutting out summer landscape, etc - you are right it can be a LOT.

But I know I would miss that sweat work - it just somehow fulfills me. For now anyway. I was not meant to be in an office all day.
I always mowed my city home, which is a 1/4 acre, with an electric mower, and enjoyed it.

The new home in the mountains is on 7 acres. So, now, the plan is possible buy some goats. I'm not sure yet. I have some valuable crops on property and can't risk them eating them too, so still doing some research. At this time, I've got someone from down the hill just using his tractor and I am throwing him a couple hundred a month. Not sure what a more permanent solution is. Winter is nearly here, so it's a problem I can deal with in April.
Chuy will work for cheap