View Single Post
      01-28-2011, 08:27 AM   #23
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I guess I have a rare MCS then. 08' with 29k miles and not even a hicup. I mean nothing, nada, zilch. My first MINI but I think I am a customer for life. I really like it. Just don't plan on any road trips. Even a little 500 mile round tripper was brutal on my arse. I slapped some Eibachs on her so it is stiffer than stock which is already firm. Took the truck the next trip.

I don't want to say I dog the car but it is close. The rev limiter see it's share of action and my Yoko's up front are constantly squeeling. I hope I don't roll the little rascal.

She just got her free brake flush, oil/filter, cabin micro filter and wiper blades. I almost left with a black on black Countryman. Not a black guy but it looked pretty sweet. I gained my composure, snathced my keys and got the heck out of there.

My 335 on the other hand.. Biggest train wreck I have ever owned.
Well, we all know there are also people with problem-free 335s out there... Luck of the draw is a factor in all cars I guess.... You and I, we got unlucky. Others didn't. There are just more unlucky N54 owners than there should be.

I'm just going by JDPower on my assessment of reliability. As I can't take a valid sample on my own to draw an educated and informed conclusion, I rely on their ratings. Mini is towards the bottom. I still almost bought a JCW and even inquired about the WC50 anyway.
Appreciate 0