View Single Post
      10-20-2020, 03:20 PM   #29
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Dude, I got the parking tickets still all stashed.

And no, I doubt I'd regret letting this opportunity to go through the history, I however would be very mad at myself if I spent my time now crushing her. She talks about dad and shit and I'm okay with it. I talk about my dad to the kids a lot and she sees the skills learned from him being transferred to the next generation.
That's fair. I think you understand the point I'm trying to drive home is "what if what's crushing her is your relationship (lack thereof) and not knowing how to talk about it / work on it" rather than suggesting that talking about it would crush her. If you think it would, don't. You know best. I'm just providing an outside view, with not really any data to go on, so its not an overly worthwhile view to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
And as much as this is not... not about me, the thing is that all I have to do is to set aside my hatred towards her and attend to her like I would towards anyone else. In a way, I'd say that's me being about me.
That's a good point. I never thought about it that way, but I like the way you see it.
Appreciate 1
Lups11826.50