View Single Post
      11-04-2020, 08:41 AM   #2638
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Does anyone have issues with left to right muscle proportion? I wouldn't say it is noticeable at all, but I notice it. At first my right bicep was falling behind my left. Now my right has caught up. Now I realize that my left tricep is falling behind my right, so need to balance that out. Note that I am strictly talking about size, strength is not my concern.

My main issue is with my quads. My left quad looks great (my opinion), nice and full with striations throughout. Where as my right quad really needs to be balanced out. I try single leg exercises because I fear my left leg takes a blunt of the work when doing things like squats/leg press/etc. I think it goes back two years from when I had sciatic nerve problems in my right leg. Still struggling to get it to match perfectly. Hoping to correct that over the next 5-6months, probably going to take a lot of work. Both legs function properly whether walking or running, so no concern there. Just a matter of balancing size.

Side note, this morning was leg day. Hence why my quads are probably on my mind haha.
Appreciate 0