JorgenM
Private First Class
Norway
Rep
Drives: Jag i-Pace and BMW i3

So, in my garage I have:

BMW i3
Tesla P85

Always been a BMW fan and owned 10+ BMWs. My best BMW so far? The i3, without a doubt. I was, like many in this thread, determined NEVER to get an i3. But, one time at a BMW Service Center I borrowed an i3 and immediately fell in love.

The i3 is cool, quick, high-tech, drives well etc. Interior is high quality and I think it has the best and biggest screen of all BMWs. My wife loves it too. All my friends that have tried it have been very surprised due to how well it drives.

After getting the i3 I swore I would never ever own a diesel or petrol car and swapped our BMW family car (I have 3 kids so the i3 can't fit us all!) for a Tesla Model S. Another car I previously had said I would NEVER own. But as a 5-seater BMW electric car was years away the Model S was our only choice. Yes it has a mediocre build-quality (typical american quality haha...) and I miss a few options from BMW, but good lord does it drive well! It also looks very good, especially with the original 21 inch rims. Say what you want about Tesla the company or Musk the founder, but the Model S is fabulous.

I'm very interested in seeing what result this meeting will bring.

Oh yes, and I live in Norway as well
Appreciate 0