BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Most Uncomfortable Haircut I Have Ever Had

10-06-2016, 04:20 PM   #45
Xtabi
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn_
All the sport clips around here purposefully use semi-attractive chicks, ages spanning from 25-45, and they flirt with the customer the whole time. While that CAN be interesting/fun for some guys, I just want a damn haircut and to be on my way. I'm not looking for a strip club experience bundled in with the haircut. Interesting business model.

I also cut my own hair now, as I got tired of paying 25$ for my simple hair cut (started at a 4 on top when I started a few years ago, it's now down to a 2-3 cause baldness, 1 on the sides, fade it together). Takes me 30 minutes and I do my beard trim at the same time.

Cutting your own hair, if you have a simple haircut, is very doable, but it does take practice. The first few will be shoddy and uneven - luckily I got my practice in way back in high school.
Another win for the Flobee! Yeahhh Boiii!!!
      10-06-2016, 05:34 PM   #46
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

I have an Indian barber. He cut my hair when I was young, back when I'd go to India. Immigrated to the US, still cuts my hair to this day. I don't get my hair cut in NYC, instead I wait until I go back to Chicago.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2016, 07:48 PM   #47
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish
I have an Indian barber. He cut my hair when I was young, back when I'd go to India. Immigrated to the US, still cuts my hair to this day. I don't get my hair cut in NYC, instead I wait until I go back to Chicago.
I just recently found a real barber shop. Cash only. Hispanic barber shop. The talk earlier about that was dead on. Loud. Non-PC. Amusing. I'm the weird old white dude.