BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-15-2021, 11:08 AM   #11287
andrewmr
Second Lieutenant
360
Rep
219
Posts

Drives: 2013 335
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bucks County PA.

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
As to the dinner question....

Gumbo

Take out Sushi

Pizza.... if you want to try something different, pick up a Boboli pizza and some fixings and make something together.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer31991.50
      09-15-2021, 11:14 AM   #11288
Chihuahua
Colonel
Chihuahua's Avatar
2390
Rep
2,488
Posts

Drives: E30, F30
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Damn, if you guys want me to go back to A you can just say so. I don't have to sabotage this date tonight with .....what letter am I on now?
This date you have tonight, it sounds like he sees and wants something more than a short term thing with you. If he does, is he wasting his time with you? Is that something that you want?
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan13155.00
      09-15-2021, 11:25 AM   #11289
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
12126
Rep
1,836
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

I'll toss this out there. If I'm interested in dating someone, then find out that she isn't serious about anyone in particular, my interest subsides mighty fast....as in little to no effort unless sex is an option. If sex is an option, my only goal at that point is sex. Pointless in attempting anything else. Perhaps Sara's gentlemen callers are cut of the same cloth. Same goes with work, or anything else for that matter. If interest is piqued, I'll investigate the benefits. If the benefits are what I expect or what I am looking for, I will get what I can and make no effort toward anything else.

Just a thought I wanted to share.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
We're Americans. Leave your logic and science witchcraft out of this! Jesus and guns are all we need.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer31991.50
      09-15-2021, 11:50 AM   #11290
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
31992
Rep
11,622
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
My mom broke 4 ribs falling off a Harley. None of the 8 horses we own have ever injured her once. Then again she's just the bank

Case in point, mom on crutches from the motorcycle mishap talking to my horse for emotional support
Ahhhhhhh. Horses for emotional support makes perfect sense.

They do, however, take a back seat to, "The Emotional Support Lady of The Evening." A tradition which goes back to the dawn of man.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi12126.00
      09-15-2021, 11:51 AM   #11291
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
31992
Rep
11,622
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmr View Post
As to the dinner question....

Gumbo

Take out Sushi

Pizza.... if you want to try something different, pick up a Boboli pizza and some fixings and make something together.
All individually. This would be an evil cocktail in someone's tummy.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2021, 12:41 PM   #11292
andrewmr
Second Lieutenant
360
Rep
219
Posts

Drives: 2013 335
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bucks County PA.

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
All individually. This would be an evil cocktail in someone's tummy.
Yeah... my bad.

I was throwing out three separate options.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer31991.50
      09-15-2021, 02:08 PM   #11293
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
vreihen16's Avatar
United_States
5437
Rep
681
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orange County, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara View Post
y'all have good one today. Wish me luck tonight.
Name:  horseshoe.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  53.3 KB


.
__________________
2015 BMW i3 BEV, Giga World (Lodge interior), Tech/Driving Assist Packages, 20K miles
Appreciate 1
MKSixer31991.50
      09-15-2021, 02:11 PM   #11294
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
vreihen16's Avatar
United_States
5437
Rep
681
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orange County, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Ahhhhhhh. Horses for emotional support makes perfect sense.

They do, however, take a back seat to, "The Emotional Support Lady of The Evening." A tradition which goes back to the dawn of man.
How did those men get to said emotional support ladies of the evening? On a horse, of course!

Hence, the old saying, screw you, and the horse you rode in on.....
__________________
2015 BMW i3 BEV, Giga World (Lodge interior), Tech/Driving Assist Packages, 20K miles
Appreciate 2
MKSixer31991.50
      09-15-2021, 03:22 PM   #11295
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
31992
Rep
11,622
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
How did those men get to said emotional support ladies of the evening? On a horse, of course!

Hence, the old saying, screw you, and the horse you rode in on.....
Brilliant sir, absolutely brilliant!!

__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi12126.00
vreihen165436.50
      09-15-2021, 04:04 PM   #11296
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
upstatedoc's Avatar
6446
Rep
2,117
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

So… Situation normal?
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
1997 Toyota T100
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2021, 04:20 PM   #11297
Tambohamilton
Colonel
United Kingdom
1635
Rep
2,521
Posts

Drives: E91 330d
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK

iTrader: (0)

It's certainly a 'normal' post from Lups...
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2021, 07:05 PM   #11298
Tommy-G
Captain
Tommy-G's Avatar
1600
Rep
658
Posts

Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bradenton FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Yes. She lives in the area so we don't have to go very far for anything. Do you have any other recommendations?
Steelbach
Ulele
Ritorno
Those seem to be the 3 buzz places right now I like Ybor DURING THE DAY. it’s shady AF at night, but it has a Nola feeling and was built on being a cigar area. They still roll them by hand if you partake. There’s a great spot called Barterhouse there as well. Couple blocks away is Channelside where the cruise boats dock and they have built a town square out of storage trailers and each one has a different style carry away food and then a picnic table type seating area. Fun spot, young crowd but great for small portion options and multiple styles.

The 2 above spots, Steelbach and Ulele are any Armature Works and it’s an only electrical plant that they gutted, left all the exposed brick and have multiple food stands inside. Steelbach is a full size trendy steakhouse that is an anchor there

Great places and happy to share more if you go often
Appreciate 1
MKSixer31991.50
      09-15-2021, 08:51 PM   #11299
Cyn-BMW
Private
Cyn-BMW's Avatar
190
Rep
55
Posts

Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Lake Sherwood, Westlake Village, CA

iTrader: (0)

I have a date tonight. I met this really hot Latin lady, with a beautiful rack at Costco today. I was wearing some Fjallraven Keb mountaineering pants. She walked by me and said, “I really like your pants.” Now, it’s amazing all the naughty things that run through your mind, in just like a split second. Instead of saying something stupid, I just said. “Thanks, what’s your name”? We talked a little bit, she text me her number and we’ve been texting all day. We decided to meet for dinner at Stonehaus, one of my favorite places. During our text conversations, she asked if I was taking her home after dinner. I said, “no, I’m taking you over to my office, just down the street. There’s a hidden room, that only I know about, behind the whiskey cabinet.” She said, “that sounds like fun!” So, I got a good seat and I’m waiting for her to arrive!
Appreciate 2
MKSixer31991.50
      09-15-2021, 09:30 PM   #11300
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
7806
Rep
1,892
Posts

Drives: 2017 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
I have a date tonight. I met this really hot Latin lady, with a beautiful rack at Costco today. I was wearing some Fjallraven Keb mountaineering pants. She walked by me and said, “I really like your pants.” Now, it’s amazing all the naughty things that run through your mind, in just like a split second. Instead of saying something stupid, I just said. “Thanks, what’s your name”? We talked a little bit, she text me her number and we’ve been texting all day. We decided to meet for dinner at Stonehaus, one of my favorite places. During our text conversations, she asked if I was taking her home after dinner. I said, “no, I’m taking you over to my office, just down the street. There’s a hidden room, that only I know about, behind the whiskey cabinet.” She said, “that sounds like fun!” So, I got a good seat and I’m waiting for her to arrive!
So when you want me to file the missing persons report for you after her male friend jacks you and leaves you for dead?
Appreciate 4
upstatedoc6446.00
King Rudi12126.00
MKSixer31991.50
vreihen165436.50
      09-15-2021, 10:39 PM   #11301
IllSic_Design
Colonel
IllSic_Design's Avatar
United_States
1870
Rep
2,687
Posts

Drives: 09 E92 335i
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Northern California

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
I have a date tonight. I met this really hot Latin lady, with a beautiful rack at Costco today. I was wearing some Fjallraven Keb mountaineering pants. She walked by me and said, “I really like your pants.” Now, it’s amazing all the naughty things that run through your mind, in just like a split second. Instead of saying something stupid, I just said. “Thanks, what’s your name”? We talked a little bit, she text me her number and we’ve been texting all day. We decided to meet for dinner at Stonehaus, one of my favorite places. During our text conversations, she asked if I was taking her home after dinner. I said, “no, I’m taking you over to my office, just down the street. There’s a hidden room, that only I know about, behind the whiskey cabinet.” She said, “that sounds like fun!” So, I got a good seat and I’m waiting for her to arrive!
Congrats man, but idk how you pull any women or get any compliments in those "pants" haha
Appreciate 1
King Rudi12126.00
      09-16-2021, 02:05 AM   #11302
Tambohamilton
Colonel
United Kingdom
1635
Rep
2,521
Posts

Drives: E91 330d
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
Congrats man, but idk how you pull any women or get any compliments in those "pants" haha
+1, and no offence intended. I would get zero compliments in those!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi12126.00
      09-16-2021, 06:36 AM   #11303
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
12126
Rep
1,836
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
Congrats man, but idk how you pull any women or get any compliments in those "pants" haha
Yeah, I thought the same. Not bothering to look them up because I know the brand. Without looking, I'm assuming you looked like you are a trail guide or about to go rock climbing, hiking, spelunking or hanging out with college students at a North Face store 10 years ago.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
We're Americans. Leave your logic and science witchcraft out of this! Jesus and guns are all we need.
Appreciate 1
      09-16-2021, 09:48 AM   #11304
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
31992
Rep
11,622
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
Steelbach
Ulele
Ritorno
Those seem to be the 3 buzz places right now I like Ybor DURING THE DAY. it’s shady AF at night, but it has a Nola feeling and was built on being a cigar area. They still roll them by hand if you partake. There’s a great spot called Barterhouse there as well. Couple blocks away is Channelside where the cruise boats dock and they have built a town square out of storage trailers and each one has a different style carry away food and then a picnic table type seating area. Fun spot, young crowd but great for small portion options and multiple styles.

The 2 above spots, Steelbach and Ulele are any Armature Works and it’s an only electrical plant that they gutted, left all the exposed brick and have multiple food stands inside. Steelbach is a full size trendy steakhouse that is an anchor there

Great places and happy to share more if you go often
Fantastic! Definitely! I'm there a week to 10 days per month! I will add all of these to our exploratory list!

Please keep them coming!

Thanks!!
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G1599.50
      09-16-2021, 09:58 AM   #11305
Chihuahua
Colonel
Chihuahua's Avatar
2390
Rep
2,488
Posts

Drives: E30, F30
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
Steelbach
Ulele
Ritorno
Those seem to be the 3 buzz places right now I like Ybor DURING THE DAY. it’s shady AF at night, but it has a Nola feeling and was built on being a cigar area. They still roll them by hand if you partake. There’s a great spot called Barterhouse there as well. Couple blocks away is Channelside where the cruise boats dock and they have built a town square out of storage trailers and each one has a different style carry away food and then a picnic table type seating area. Fun spot, young crowd but great for small portion options and multiple styles.

The 2 above spots, Steelbach and Ulele are any Armature Works and it’s an only electrical plant that they gutted, left all the exposed brick and have multiple food stands inside. Steelbach is a full size trendy steakhouse that is an anchor there

Great places and happy to share more if you go often
It's a very cool spot, much better now than it used to be when it was Channelside. It's called Sparkman's Wharf now. Downtown Ybor City isn't as bad as it was a few years ago.

It's funny you mention Armature Works, one of my best friends is an EE and his office was in that building! It's a great spot, especially when the weather is nice.

You can't go wrong with hanging out in South Tampa either. Find a parking spot and go on foot, there are a million places to take someone. The last time I was there I saw a McLaren Senna street parked between two Camrys...
Appreciate 1
MKSixer31991.50
      09-16-2021, 10:28 AM   #11306
Cyn-BMW
Private
Cyn-BMW's Avatar
190
Rep
55
Posts

Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Lake Sherwood, Westlake Village, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Yeah, I thought the same. Not bothering to look them up because I know the brand. Without looking, I'm assuming you looked like you are a trail guide or about to go rock climbing, hiking, spelunking or hanging out with college students at a North Face store 10 years ago.
So you just go ahead and judge, before you even know what you’re judging? I get a lot of compliments when I wear these pants. I’ve never gotten compliments wearing anything else. And well, last night went as planned. So, let me ask you, when’s the last time you had that kind of carnal success, because of a pair of pants you were wearing? If you have an athletic body, these pants look damn good. They even make me feel sexy! Let’s ask Sara. Sara, what do you think?
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Cyn-BMW; 09-16-2021 at 10:36 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2021, 11:30 AM   #11307
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
12126
Rep
1,836
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
So you just go ahead and judge, before you even know what you’re judging? I get a lot of compliments when I wear these pants. I’ve never gotten compliments wearing anything else. And well, last night went as planned. So, let me ask you, when’s the last time you had that kind of carnal success, because of a pair of pants you were wearing? If you have an athletic body, these pants look damn good. They even make me feel sexy! Let’s ask Sara. Sara, what do you think?
That's not at all what was stated. "I know the brand" is what was typed after "not bothering to look them up." I didn't need to see what pants or color as everything they sell is the same, just different colors. Not being an ass to you at all.

As for the "back in my court ball bouncery" of my carnal success. I'm afraid these are waters you may not want to enter. Start at the beginning of the thread and read it's entirety. I have no problems, and never have, with the ladies. I don't have carnal success because of the pants that I wear. I have success because I walk and talk like I'm someone. I draw attention. Not being conceited, just aware. For me, it isn't the pants. It's what's in the pants. When you see people ask or see me post that I get laid daily, it isn't a joke or some online persona I'm trying to create.

Regardless, props to you on the date last night!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
We're Americans. Leave your logic and science witchcraft out of this! Jesus and guns are all we need.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2021, 11:37 AM   #11308
shoei
Colonel
shoei's Avatar
5734
Rep
2,394
Posts

Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Peeing in your garden

iTrader: (3)

.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
King Rudi12126.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST