BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) Horner in trouble at Red Bull

03-06-2024, 09:41 AM   #551
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Interesting development: during a Dutch podcast of March 4, the Dutch F1 journalist Erik van Haren (De Telegraaf – who published the scoop weeks ago) claimed that the leaked WhatsApp messages are authentic ("because these simply ain't fake" – "omdat ze gewoon niet fake zijn") and that he and his editorial staff fully stand by everything he wrote about the Horner matter.

AFAIK this is the first time so far, that the anonymously leaked WhatsApp messages have been confirmed by a news outlet (the journalist who published the scoop) to be authentic.

https://www.telegraaf.nl/podcast/227...p-volle-toeren
De Telegraaf should be warned that The Mirror was sued by Prince Harry and Harry won.
Appreciate 1
      03-06-2024, 09:43 AM   #552
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Jos will stomp and visit another team, Max is telling dad to calm down, CH carrying on as TP, the woman is still working at RB (I think) with someone funding a lawyer for her, the press are a laughing stock and nothing more has happened.
She's a parasite .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick61832.50
      03-06-2024, 09:46 AM   #553
MontyB1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

Well all that seems true then if you take the assurance at face value. As for this weekend the head on the Red Bull side of things that apparently wanted CH out in the press release in early feb is on his way to Jedda.

Now is that to show a united front and to back him and clear the air or once and for all lets talk about your exit package and get the latest from Max et al.

Who knows but this still isn't resolved or behind CH, as he said last weekend I will be the princple of the team for this season or words to that effect so has a decision been made already its his last, all speculation, things might become clearer this weekend, or maybe not.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2024, 10:22 AM   #554
dfox
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E88 135i 6MT

Quote:
AFAIK this is the first time so far, that the anonymously leaked WhatsApp messages have been confirmed by a news outlet (the journalist who published the scoop) to be authentic.
How can a journalist "verify" anything? Has he interviewed the woman? Has he seen her phone? Just because nobody has "proven" the images to be fake, doesn't mean they aren't.

This "journalist" is one that I certainly write off. He's the outlier who makes up outlandish stories to get attention.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61832.50
Joachim361.00
      03-06-2024, 10:43 AM   #555
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
She's a parasite .
Pretty RB woman, wants much more dough and Brackly just down the road for a talk.
Appreciate 1
      03-06-2024, 11:05 AM   #556
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C - BMW X1

Quote:
Quote:
She's a parasite .
  • Pretty RB woman, wants much more dough and Brackly just down the road for a talk.
  • her tenure at Red Bull Racing is considerable (many years of service); Horner and RBR should know her qualities as staff member by now all too well (maybe even way too close for comfort for her and his own wife);
  • if she considers that Horner has behaved inappropriately towards her, she is perfectly entitled to complain about it; you wouldn't like to be stripped of that right either if you'd ever encounter any such horrible situation with your boss; hypothetically speaking: even if you've had an affair with your boss, you can redefine the bounderies at any time and demand your boss to unconditionally respect those; if your boss keeps ignoring your demand, you got the right to enforce being taken seriously and respected;
  • she's a human being - no vermin; I'm aware that you didn't mean it that way, but "parasite" is a derogatory, condescending narrative nevertheless; don't say that.
Red Bull may have given Icarus Horner wings, but apparently both forgot what the sun can do to beeswax.

The RBR employee doesn't have the power, position, money and network that Horner has. It's all too easy to call her names and to blame her. I don't know her personally, but the 'transparency' by Horner and RB/RBR being limited to merely a "trust us, we checked" pacifier, justifies proper protection and sympathy for her cause. As someone said: supporting the truth, even when it is unpopular, shows the capacity for honesty and integrity.

Quote:
If business interests matter more than some valuable principles such as integrity and respect, decision-making can get flawed (it shouldn't, but, hey, welcome to the real world), resulting into the possibility that 'powers that be' could turn a blind eye on an inconvenient truth, sacrificing a pawn instead of a more 'valuable' chess piece. However, a chess player is deemed to know that when a pawn reaches the opposite side of the chessboard, it has the unique ability to promote to another chess piece: the pawn can become a Queen, Bishop, Rook or Knight.
      03-06-2024, 11:46 AM   #557
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
  • her tenure at Red Bull Racing is considerable (many years of service); Horner and RBR should know her qualities as staff member by now all too well (maybe even way too close for comfort for her and his own wife);
  • if she considers that Horner has behaved inappropriately towards her, she is perfectly entitled to complain about it; you wouldn't like to be stripped of that right either if you'd ever encounter any such horrible situation with your boss; hypothetically speaking: even if you've had an affair with your boss, you can redefine the bounderies at any time and demand your boss to unconditionally respect those; if your boss keeps ignoring your demand, you got the right to enforce being taken seriously and respected;
  • she's a human being - no vermin; I'm aware that you didn't mean it that way, but "parasite" is a derogatory, condescending narrative nevertheless; don't say that.

Red Bull may have given Icarus Horner wings, but apparently both forgot what the sun can do to beeswax.

The RBR employee doesn't have the power, position, money and network that Horner has. It's all too easy to call her names and to blame her. I don't know her personally, but the 'transparency' by Horner and RB/RBR being limited to merely a "trust us, we checked" pacifier, justifies proper protection and sympathy for her cause. As someone said: supporting the truth, even when it is unpopular, shows the capacity for honesty and integrity.
What ? ... If I would mail private and sexually explicit conversations from my Boss and company owner to 200 + International journalists and to all the people in the F1 paddock ?

No matter what happened , Honestly I would hate to see myself in the mirror .
The source where it came from is her 'smartphone and she's the owner of her smartphone . Period ! So she was 100% responsible that it was shared with the 'global media .
She must be really bad . She played the game with Horner for very long time since last year....
It takes 2 to tango ! And she was part of it (of course)!
But why ?
She knew it very well that Horner is married with Geri Halliwell .
Her 'Intention is to destroy the Red Bull Team , Horner's household and marriage !
And today .. She still showes her face in the Red Bull Team ! That's madness !
A 'Parasite ?
IMHO. That's putting it mildly .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61832.50
      03-06-2024, 11:55 AM   #558
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
What ? ... If I would mail private and sexually explicit conversations from my Boss and company owner to 200 + International journalists and to all the people in the F1 paddock ?

The source where it came from is her 'smartphone and she's the owner of her smartphone . Period ! So she was 100% responsible that it was shared with the 'global media .
She must be really bad . She played the game with Horner for very long time since last year....
But why ?
Her 'Intention is to destroy the Red Bull Team , Horner's household and marriage !
And today .. She still showes her face in the Red Bull Team ! That's madness !
A 'Parasite ?
Holy misogyny and many other things per usual here.

Interestingly still no vile from you and other Red Bull fanboys about how much of an idiot (vast understatement) Horner is. He most certainly knew he is (maybe was in the near future) married and he also certainly knew what this would do to the team. He is in a power position over a subordinate employee as well, a huge no no in companies today. He of all should definitely have known better for a large number of reasons.

You also have zero idea who is leaking what as it is pretty clear that many are coming for Horner’s head.

And people wonder why there is a “me too” movement. As I said, per usual a large amount of males only blame the women, especially if it effects something they love and feel the man can do whatever they want without consequence.
Appreciate 8
3798j11686.00
Marcoose494.50
MontyB11428.00
Bongoxxx805.50
chris7197393.50
      03-06-2024, 12:11 PM   #559
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:

But why ?
And today .. She still shows her face in the Red Bull Team ! That's madness !
A 'Parasite ?
For how much longer I wonder.
Appreciate 1
      03-06-2024, 12:35 PM   #560
G30M
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i; Kia EV6 GT

Quote:
as i said she's a pawn for the Austrian camp

so for as long as the Austria vs Thai fued goes on
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2024, 12:43 PM   #561
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
That depends on her lawyers .

As I said my friend : This Isn't over 'yet .

Appreciate 1
M5Rick61832.50
      03-06-2024, 12:48 PM   #562
Marcoose
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 sDrive35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post

Interestingly still no vile from you and other Red Bull fanboys about how much of an idiot (vast understatement) Horner is. He most certainly knew he is (maybe was in the near future) married and he also certainly knew what this would do to the team. He is in a power position over a subordinate employee as well, a huge no no in companies today. He of all should definitely have known better for a large number of reasons.

You also have zero idea who is leaking what as it is pretty clear that many are coming for Horner’s head.

And people wonder why there is a “me to” movement. As I said, per usual a large amount of males only blame the women, especially if it effects something they love and feel the man can do whatever they want without consequence.
+1

Every forum has these men that are tolerated by TPTB. The irony is that this thread is regarding the repeated abusive behaviour of a man, behaviour which was bad way back then, and it's obviously not accepted now. Go figure.
MontyB11428.00
chris7197393.50
      03-06-2024, 01:13 PM   #563
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:

And people wonder why there is a “me to” movement.

She's an adult, and he's an adult.

It was consensual until she stopped.

Both employees knew what they were doing, they're not children.

Both are to blame.

Horny horner for cheating on his wife, and the employee for taking advantage of the situation that she can be in a fling with her boss, the reason why it was dismissed was because it was consensual until she broke it off and Horner kept annoying her.

Not to mention, this only came out because Jos also had a relationship with her.

This shit is basically a love triangle gone bad. There was no rape, no sexual harassment.

Only harassment and power struggle.

IMO, Jos should fuck off from the paddock as he has a history of abuse with women.

Horny horner should be fined and be given a course on how to treat women.

The employee should be transferred to Mercedes.

Ez
Appreciate 3
      03-06-2024, 01:27 PM   #564
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:

And people wonder why there is a “me to” movement. As I said, per usual a large amount of males only blame the women, especially if it effects something they love and feel the man can do whatever they want without consequence.
If it was a man , I would say exactly the same (copy&paste)!
It has nothing to do with gender, and this Isn't a trap from one person.
It was planned , followed by provocative seduction and execution !

Her smartphone is the source of the leaking , and she's the owner of her smartphone.
This means , she's '100% responsible for the leak and 'how it was leaked .

If you read the 'Text messages carefully , you can blatantly obvious see that some text replies from her have been deleted ...
Her replies to CH don't follow CH's subject , this means she deleted her text that could harm her .
She manipulated and edited what she leaked !

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 03-06-2024 at 01:34 PM..
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61832.50
      03-06-2024, 01:30 PM   #565
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M4 CS

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.88]
Quote:
What does CrowdStrike do and which team do they sponsor?

I'm a bad person
Appreciate 4
      03-06-2024, 01:33 PM   #566
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M4 CS

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lens View Post
Both are to blame.

Not to mention, this only came out because Jos also had a relationship with her.

IMO, Jos should fuck off from the paddock as he has a history of abuse with women.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2024, 01:39 PM   #567
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post

I'm a bad person
Of course, its written on the Merc racing cars, the mind boggles.
Appreciate 2
      03-06-2024, 01:39 PM   #568
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post

I'm a bad person
You should join Wolff's Blitzkrieg !

Appreciate 1
M5Rick61832.50
      03-06-2024, 01:45 PM   #569
M3WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

So when does the media lose interest in this story?

It is clear by now the Thai ownership is doing nothing with Horner.

The Jos powerplay might have been a last ditch effort by Austrian ownership. Keeping her on staff and paying for her lawyers is an interesting play.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2024, 01:55 PM   #570
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
If it was a man , I would say exactly the same (copy&paste)!
It has nothing to do with gender, and this Isn't a trap from one person.
It was planned , followed by provocative seduction and execution !

Her smartphone is the source of the leaking , and she's the owner of her smartphone.
This means , she's '100% responsible for the leak and 'how it was leaked .

If you read the 'Text messages carefully , you can blatantly obvious see that some text replies from her have been deleted ...
Her replies to CH don't follow CH's subject , this means she deleted her text that could harm her .
She manipulated and edited what she leaked !
A man is involved, an extremely stupid/arrogant one.

Also per usual, you like to live in fantasy land and make up whatever you want based on little to nothing to fit your favorite narrative. Which, as always is defending Red Bull, Horner, Max and usually Jos no matter what.

Last edited by minn19; 03-06-2024 at 02:01 PM..
Appreciate 5
3798j11686.00
Bongoxxx805.50
chris7197393.50
      03-06-2024, 02:00 PM   #571
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lens View Post

Both are to blame.

Horny horner for cheating on his wife, and the employee for taking advantage of the situation that she can be in a fling with her boss, the reason why it was dismissed was because it was consensual until she broke it off and Horner kept annoying her.

This shit is basically a love triangle gone bad. There was no rape, no sexual harassment.

Only harassment and power struggle.

Horny horner should be fined and be given a course on how to treat women.

The employee should be transferred to Mercedes.

Ez
Of course she is morally to blame for her side of the affair and that also wasn’t a smart decision on her part.

What you and not surprisingly almost everyone here is ignoring is the legal side of it. If she broke it off with Horner, then if he used his position to harass her to try and get her back in bed with him, he most likely has broken some labor laws.

In the end that is all the lawsuit is about, the law. Horners reputation and potentially marriage are ruined/over, it just remains to be seen if he can hang on through all of it.
Appreciate 1
      03-06-2024, 02:13 PM   #572
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
A man is involved, an extremely stupid/arogant one.

Also per usual, you like to live in fantasy land and make up whatever you want based little to nothing to fit your favorite narrative. Which, I always is defending Red Bull, Horner, Max a usually Jos no matter what.
I live in Belgium . Born in Belgium . That's why I'm a Belgian.

You 'always use every opportunity to show your hate vs MAX and the entire Red Bull Team.
(As usual)!
There is no need to say in which camp you live in .

Furthermore , I wish you a very nice day or whatever ..

Appreciate 1
M5Rick61832.50