BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Photography/Videography need help for choosing lenses

07-11-2007, 07:25 PM   #1
18LLC
Major General
Rep
Drives: e89

need help for choosing lenses

for nikkon af-s lens, which one will walk aroundable lens with reasonable price? where to get? thanks. btw, i'm using 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, and i think this lens can't zoom in at all...
      07-13-2007, 01:06 PM   #2
JKratty
In Scotch We Trust
Rep
Drives: '69 Chevelle, E90 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18LLC View Post
for nikkon af-s lens, which one will walk aroundable lens with reasonable price? where to get? thanks. btw, i'm using 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, and i think this lens can't zoom in at all...
18llc -- It would be helpful to know what body you're shooting with and what your primary subjects are. But for the best all-around lens, that's easy: Nikon 18-200VR. While they are hard to find, it will likely do everything you need.