BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Hero: TX Dude Pays Speeding Ticket in Pennies

06-02-2016, 12:00 PM   #67
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundelObsession View Post
OK, At least tell the truth about this......You sit down when you pee don't you. LOL!
Sometimes in the middle of the night if I have to piss and don't feel like turning on the light, I'll sit. Otherwise I'm just waving my shit around hoping to hit the toilet while I'm really just pissing all over my bathroom floor. Either that or the shit comes out like fucking windshield washer fluid so I end up just pissing everywhere so to mitigate that risk, I'll sit down but other times when I'm feeling daring, I'll roll the dice. Sometimes I lay awake in pitch darkness in my bed to strategize how I'm going to tackle relieving myself.

While I'm on the subject of myself (my favorite topic!), you should also know that I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 12:04 PM   #68
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Sometimes in the middle of the night if I have to piss and don't feel like turning on the light, I'll sit. Otherwise I'm just waving my shit around hoping to hit the toilet while I'm really just pissing all over my bathroom floor. Either that or the shit comes out like fucking windshield washer fluid so I end up just pissing everywhere so to mitigate that risk, I'll sit down but other times when I'm feeling daring, I'll roll the dice. Sometimes I lay awake in pitch darkness in my bed to strategize how I'm going to tackle relieving myself.

While I'm on the subject of myself (my favorite topic!), you should also know that I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam.
Why don't yall PM each other. I'm sick of this whining back and forth......
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 12:07 PM   #69
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: S65M3

Quote:

I knew it. LOL!!!!

I bet you wipe your ass with a bare left hand too!
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 12:09 PM   #70
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
Why don't yall PM each other. I'm sick of this whining back and forth......
But then the rest of us can't enjoy the entertainment this is providing on this fine Thursday morning.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 12:11 PM   #71
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
But then the rest of us can't enjoy the entertainment this is providing on this fine Thursday morning.
Even threw in a Kingsman reference in there too!
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2016, 12:11 PM   #72
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep

Since it sounds like you are bowing out of this conversation, please indulge me in one last question. Do you want to be the Mama or the Daddy in our online friendship?
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 01:13 PM   #73
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

This took a turn for the interesting. I feel like RoundelObsession also doesnt understand these forums...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouseTech View Post
The US really needs a law like we have in Canada.

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/a...52/page-1.html

(b) twenty-five dollars if the denomination is one dollar;
also, this is a terrible law. How are you supposed to make it rain on strippers if you can only use $1s up to $25?
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2016, 01:14 PM   #74
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Interesting thread, subject, case and comments.

Well I am FROM Texas. And I can say that without question, in my area (N of Dallas) Police regularly setup speed traps and hide in unsuspecting areas all in an effort to write speeding tickets! Thank Goodness Radar Detectors are Legal here. Although I am not some "irresponsible jackass speed demon", sure, I will drive 10+ miles over. And they WILL pull you over for going @ 10mph or less. It is complete Bullshit! I can NOT even imagine driving a car without a detector here. It has saved me tens of thousands of dollars over the years without question.
As far as this particular case, the guy does not appear to be malicious or angry. Sure he's not pleased. But who would be? I recall hearing that he did get into trouble over this. Not clear to what degree. But I applaud him.
Oh and for all of the whining about the teller having to clean up the pennies, highly doubtful. That's when the Maintenance staff are called in.
      06-02-2016, 01:25 PM   #75
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Interesting thread, subject, case and comments.

Well I am FROM Texas. And I can say that without question, in my area (N of Dallas) Police regularly setup speed traps and hide in unsuspecting areas all in an effort to write speeding tickets! Thank Goodness Radar Detectors are Legal here. Although I am not some "irresponsible jackass speed demon", sure, I will drive 10+ miles over. And they WILL pull you over for going @ 10mph or less. It is complete Bullshit! I can NOT even imagine driving a car without a detector here. It has saved me tens of thousands of dollars over the years without question.
As far as this particular case, the guy does not appear to be malicious or angry. Sure he's not pleased. But who would be? I recall hearing that he did get into trouble over this. Not clear to what degree. But I applaud him.
Oh and for all of the whining about the teller having to clean up the pennies, highly doubtful. That's when the Maintenance staff are called in.
Look out if you are driving south on 121 through Lewisville. They have become very adept at hiding on the on ramps. One of the only open spots on 121 during rush hour, they (law enforcement) have put a real damper on my morning drive. If they get me again.....I am paying in pennies.
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2016, 01:26 PM   #76
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
You're right. This jerk gets a speeding ticket and takes it out on the maintenance staff of the clerks office. Much better. He really stuck it to the cops...

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 01:29 PM   #77
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Look out if you are driving south on 121 through Lewisville. They have become very adept at hiding on the on ramps. One of the only open spots on 121 during rush hour, they (law enforcement) have put a real damper on my morning drive. If they get me again.....I am paying in pennies.
If you have not already, invest in a good radar detector.
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2016, 01:40 PM   #78
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I live near and travel 121 regularly. Fortunately, I rarely go past Legacy. The furthest North I go is to Nebraska Furniture in the Colony. I have heard about Lewisvile doing what you said. Plano PD does the same shit.
      06-02-2016, 01:45 PM   #79
dzvero
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 M$4 F82

Why is he a hero?
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 01:49 PM   #80
Stück
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 X5, E46 330i, R56 Mini.S

Quote:
You pussies are mad because you do not have the balls to do this. This lady is part of the system that is milking untold millions, possible billions of dollars from the taxpayers annually. In my town of 45,000 people, one cop alone wrote over 18,000 tickets in 2015. The tickets equaled roughly 3.7 million dollars. This was one officer alone in a town of less than 50,000 people!
Amen brother.

Sheep gonna sheep.
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2016, 01:50 PM   #81
RoundelObsession
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stück View Post
Amen brother.

Sheep gonna sheep.
Yes Sir!

I guess it is better them than us!
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 01:51 PM   #82
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzvero View Post
Why is he a hero?
Because he really stuck it to the clerks office after he admitted to speeding and going 39 in a 30 mph zone. 30% faster than the posted speed limit.

Either police in Texas are borderline Nazi's since the only people applauding this are other Texans, or people from Texas are just very, very strange people. These fools do use mustard in their BBQ so I think it may be the latter.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 02:01 PM   #83
991GT3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ford Raptor

Quote:
You pussies are mad because you do not have the balls to do this. This lady is part of the system that is milking untold millions, possible billions of dollars from the taxpayers annually. In my town of 45,000 people, one cop alone wrote over 18,000 tickets in 2015. The tickets equaled roughly 3.7 million dollars. This was one officer alone in a town of less than 50,000 people!
You know how to avoid a speeding ticket, right?

-2016 Macan Turbo(GF vehicle)
-2017 Ford Raptor
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 02:05 PM   #84
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 991GT3 View Post
You know how to avoid a speeding ticket, right?
Yeah but people don't have time for personal responsibility and accountability. I should be able to go 50 mph through a residential area and if I don't run over any kids or pets, I should be allowed to do so without cops bothering me.

If he got pulled over for going 5 over on the interstate or a major highway or something that's one thing, but hard to consider this asshole a hero for speeding through a residential area with families and kids around.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 02:32 PM   #85
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yeah but people don't have time for personal responsibility and accountability. I should be able to go 50 mph through a residential area and if I don't run over any kids or pets, I should be allowed to do so without cops bothering me.

If he got pulled over for going 5 over on the interstate or a major highway or something that's one thing, but hard to consider this asshole a hero for speeding through a residential area with families and kids around.
You need to get back on your medication.......you are way to excitable on this thread.....
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 02:49 PM   #86
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Question

Quote:
Because he really stuck it to the clerks office after he admitted to speeding and going 39 in a 30 mph zone. 30% faster than the posted speed limit.

Either police in Texas are borderline Nazi's since the only people applauding this are other Texans, or people from Texas are just very, very strange people. These fools do use mustard in their BBQ so I think it may be the latter.
Pump ya brakes there Speedy. I am not very proud of the "politics and policies" of my state, but I myself am good people and know MANY from here who are!
And I don't know ANYONE who puts mustard on BBQ. I sure as hell don't.
Texas has PLENTY of win, believe that:
No state tax.
Plenty of land and opportunity to develop (which is why the influx of corporate headquarters is taking place.
Very hott women.
85mph highways
Great cost of Living costs
BBQ
Shopping
75 & 80 degrees in the Winter
      06-02-2016, 03:24 PM   #87
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Good gawd this thread has devolved into a regionalist insult generator ...

... so in light of that, I give you this. A speed trap is properly defined in this piece (written by a buddy of mine and fellow Texas resident), and it turns out the worst speed trap state par capita is ... Vermont?

Texas is 33rd.

It's allllll relative, folks. Please quit with the stereotyping.

And for the record: I am of the opinion that the vast majority of speeding tickets are issued to generate revenue for municipalities. The majority of tickets for other moving violations, however, are issued to keep people from doing stupid things and endangering other people.
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2016, 06:39 PM   #88
FogCityM3
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3 (E90) & Porsche GT3 RS

As suspected, he is a complete sociopath.

Quote:
ANOTHER MATHEMATICAL WIZARD!!!

Here's more info:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ero-or-a-jerk/

He got pulled over for going 39 mph in a 30 and comes across as an all around dumbass.

So according to this guy, laws should only be enforced if you actually threaten or hurt someone. So if I'm driving through a highly residential area going 100 mph, I should be good so long as I don't hit anyone or anything.
Appreciate 0