BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Video + PC Gaming / Computing Anyone have FIFA 19 on the PC?

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-05-2019, 09:25 AM   #1
esoj37
First Lieutenant
esoj37's Avatar
United_States
83
Rep
336
Posts

Drives: B58 F30 6MT RWD
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (8)

Anyone have FIFA 19 on the PC?

This a long shot, but does anyone play FIFA 19 on the PC?...lol. I have been playing FIFA for years, but I tend to take a break between certain year releases. Been wanting to start in ultimate team, but eh, with 2 months left of FIFA 19 is not worth it.
__________________
Current: Stock Mineral Gray B58 F30
Past: Stage 2 Mineral Gray N26 F30
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2019, 03:36 PM   #2
StatenEye
This is actually me below \/
StatenEye's Avatar
United_States
332
Rep
2,603
Posts

Drives: X5M F85
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SI NY

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2011 BMW X5M  [4.50]
2008 BMW E60 535i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by esoj37 View Post
This a long shot, but does anyone play FIFA 19 on the PC?...lol. I have been playing FIFA for years, but I tend to take a break between certain year releases. Been wanting to start in ultimate team, but eh, with 2 months left of FIFA 19 is not worth it.
PES all the way. Demo is out on steam for 2020.
__________________
...
Appreciate 1
mirob790.00

      08-09-2019, 11:00 AM   #3
mirob
Captain
mirob's Avatar
United_States
790
Rep
842
Posts

Drives: X5 M
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Bomb City, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye View Post
PES all the way. Demo is out on steam for 2020.
Man, I used to play Winning Eleven 15 years ago, but haven't really looked back after picking up Fifa in 2014. I keep hearing PES is the better game it just bugs me how many licenses they are missing. Not sure which one to go for, for 2020.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2019, 01:33 PM   #4
StatenEye
This is actually me below \/
StatenEye's Avatar
United_States
332
Rep
2,603
Posts

Drives: X5M F85
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SI NY

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2011 BMW X5M  [4.50]
2008 BMW E60 535i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirob View Post
Man, I used to play Winning Eleven 15 years ago, but haven't really looked back after picking up Fifa in 2014. I keep hearing PES is the better game it just bugs me how many licenses they are missing. Not sure which one to go for, for 2020.
Throw a patch on it. Legends and all that it actually winds up being more robust than any other sports game license-wise.
__________________
...
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2019, 07:30 PM   #5
esoj37
First Lieutenant
esoj37's Avatar
United_States
83
Rep
336
Posts

Drives: B58 F30 6MT RWD
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (8)

Forgot about this thread. Welp, my origin subscription expired, and that was the extend of my FIFA 19. Sucks FIFA is losing some of the team licenses for FIFA 20.
__________________
Current: Stock Mineral Gray B58 F30
Past: Stage 2 Mineral Gray N26 F30
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST