BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Should Trump be impeached? (US citizens only)

View Poll Results: Should Trump be impeached?
Yes 30 30.30%
Hell No 69 69.70%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

10-18-2019, 10:06 AM   #89
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Well, your colloquialism and $5 will get you a latte at Starbucks. Beyond that...

I'm sure we don't want to use the "guilt by association" method, given the people that Trump has chosen to surround himself with.

Well. You are correct about that and I agree in theory. It seems that the people associated with Epstein and Co. are quite a bit more sinister than those associated with Mr. Trump. We are talking about human trafficking here and the lowest denominator of that: Child Trafficking.

There is nothing that Mr. Trump has alleged to be doing or has done that even remotely approaches that.

And my drink is a quad-grande Americano and only cost 3.45. I'm frugal.

Cheers-mk

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 1
      10-18-2019, 10:15 AM   #90
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Well. You are correct about that and I agree in theory. It seems that the people associated with Epstein and Co. are quite a bit more sinister than those associated with Mr. Trump. We are talking about human trafficking here and the lowest denominator of that: Child Trafficking.

There is nothing that Mr. Trump has alleged to be doing or has done that even remotely approaches that.

And my drink is a quad-grande Americano and only cost 3.45. I'm frugal.

Cheers-mk
I'm even cheaper - venti drip coffee with room.

Yes, that wasn't an attempt to equate anything folks from this administration have been found guilty of to the evilness of child trafficking. As you said, it doesn't get worse than that.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14898.50

10-18-2019, 10:18 AM   #91
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:

Yes, that wasn't an attempt to equate anything folks from this administration have been found guilty of to the evilness of child trafficking. As you said, it doesn't get worse than that.
Lol! I drip Italian or French roast at home if I' feeling lazy. I prefer it strong!

I know that on the comparison, my friend, and my most abject apologies if it seemed that way to you.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 1
      10-18-2019, 10:51 AM   #92
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Lol! I drip Italian or French roast at home if I' feeling lazy. I prefer it strong!

I know that on the comparison, my friend, and my most abject apologies if it seemed that way to you.
No apologies needed, just wanted to make myself crystal clear to the audience given the heinous nature of what Esptein evidently did.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer14898.50

11-04-2019, 08:21 AM   #93
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Most Americans know it's a witch hunt!
Appreciate 2
Torgus1969.00

11-04-2019, 08:41 AM   #94
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:

Really can you provide the court documents and jury verdict of this guilt? Just because he won an election doesn't revoke him of innocent until proven guilty and thus far he hasn't been found guilty of any 'evilness' despite three years of media dogpiling and an extremely expensive investigation.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2019, 12:26 PM   #95
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Really can you provide the court documents and jury verdict of this guilt? Just because he won an election doesn't revoke him of innocent until proven guilty and thus far he hasn't been found guilty of any 'evilness' despite three years of media dogpiling and an extremely expensive investigation.

You realize that there have been many more people, apart from Donald, that have been part of this administration since he took office, yes?

Flynn was part of the administration, as an example.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2019, 01:38 PM   #96
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

You realize that there have been many more people, apart from Donald, that have been part of this administration since he took office, yes?

Flynn was part of the administration, as an example.
Flynn was convicted not trump.

Ps
https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/25...michael-flynn/

He may end up being innocent because the government did illegal stuff to try and convict him

Last edited by NormanConquest; 11-04-2019 at 01:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2019, 01:49 PM   #97
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=HcEc8zeNYxI
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2019, 02:38 PM   #98
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
Yes, that was my exact point. An administration is more than just the President.

What are you not understanding here? I said "this administration". That includes all of Trump's cabinet from day #1. Like Flynn.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2019, 02:42 PM   #99
Ross61
Private
Rep
Drives: 2004 GTO (soon to be an M4)

Maybe when the President does something wrong (high misdemeanor), then yes.

In Trump's case, not liking the President is not a proof he (the President) should be impeached.
Appreciate 2
Torgus1969.00
anglo38342.00

11-07-2019, 02:59 PM   #100
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

Appreciate 1
Torgus1969.00

11-07-2019, 03:20 PM   #101
Eriphill
Captain
Rep

Quote:
You've got a long row to hoe if you want to assert that a CIA employee tasked with (possibly) conducting intel briefs at the White House is the same thing as "working for" the Vice President.

In no rational world are those two things the same. They're not even in the same ballpark.

I've briefed lots of people I didn't work for and I was in no way beholden to them, or anyone else in the room for that matter.

If you're picking up an inferiority complex, you don't read nearly enough psych material. It's amusing, if nothing else, though.

As far as a source being a source, I've many, MANY posts here castigating "anonymous sources" when it suits a particular goal. I treat them all with a healthy dose of skepticism, personally.
"Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, told members of Congress that the whistleblower had a "professional tie" to a 2020 Democratic candidate.

A CIA officer specializing in Russia and Ukraine, Ciaramella was detailed over to the National Security Council from the agency in the summer of 2015, working under Susan Rice, President Obama’s national security adviser. He also worked closely with the former vice president."

And guess who was point man on Ukraine...crooked Joe of course.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2019, 03:34 PM   #102
hooligan_COLD
Rep

And that's still not "working for" Joe. My point stands. Hell, he didn't even really "work for" Rice. He "worked for" the Director of the CIA.

Even if it turns out to be Ciaramella, so what? The whistleblower could literally be Hillary Clinton and it wouldn't matter. Every bit of testimony that has been released, every opening statement, it's all backed up the concerns detailed in the "whistleblower" report.
Appreciate 1
      11-07-2019, 03:45 PM   #103
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
And that's still not "working for" Joe. My point stands. Hell, he didn't even really "work for" Rice. He "worked for" the Director of the CIA.

Even if it turns out to be Ciaramella, so what? The whistleblower could literally be Hillary Clinton and it wouldn't matter. Every bit of testimony that has been released, every opening statement, it's all backed up the concerns detailed in the "whistleblower" report.
Don't use facts! That could be very confusing.........
      11-07-2019, 03:54 PM   #104
Eriphill
Captain
Rep

Quote:

Hahaha that first paragraph is so purposely obtuse it's not worth replying to. And no none of the testimony has even remotely proved the fake whistleblowers false claims. The select leaks from the Democrats did appear to lend credence to it, but the FULL transcripts show it all to be BS.
Appreciate 1
Torgus1969.00

11-07-2019, 04:51 PM   #105
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
Hahaha that first paragraph is so purposely obtuse it's not worth replying to. And no none of the testimony has even remotely proved the fake whistleblowers false claims. The select leaks from the Democrats did appear to lend credence to it, but the FULL transcripts show it all to be BS.
I've briefed tons of people I didn't "work for". It's not obtuse, in the least bit.

When Joe left office, did this CIA guy's job end, or was he still employed by the CIA?

No, the full transcripts show nothing of the sort. Don't bother posting the quote mining from Zeldin about Taylor's testimony and the New York Times. Read the testimony for context, Taylor was speaking about a time before he became aware of the quid pro quo due to conversations with Sondland and Morrison.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2019, 05:59 PM   #106
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, that was my exact point. An administration is more than just the President.

What are you not understanding here? I said "this administration". That includes all of Trump's cabinet from day #1. Like Flynn.
unless General Flynn's guilty plea is thrown out for being the result of gross prosecutorial misconduct and the case is dismissed because no crime was committed.....
we'll see.
which provides me the opportunity to post this for those inclined to contribute to the General's Legal Defense Fund==>
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-07-2019, 06:00 PM   #107
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

alternatively, you can purchase this very excellent t shirt at the same site==>
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-07-2019, 06:02 PM   #108
infinitekidM2C
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
No, but he needs to watch his shit. But he's not much worse then the rest, Clinton, etc.

I'm more interested in what can we do to Creepy Joe. Anything?!
Appreciate 0