BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

09-15-2021, 02:11 PM   #11111
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Ahhhhhhh. Horses for emotional support makes perfect sense.

They do, however, take a back seat to, "The Emotional Support Lady of The Evening." A tradition which goes back to the dawn of man.
How did those men get to said emotional support ladies of the evening? On a horse, of course!

Hence, the old saying, screw you, and the horse you rode in on.....
      09-15-2021, 03:22 PM   #11112
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
How did those men get to said emotional support ladies of the evening? On a horse, of course!

Hence, the old saying, screw you, and the horse you rode in on.....
Brilliant sir, absolutely brilliant!!

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
vreihen1614883.50
      09-15-2021, 04:04 PM   #11113
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

So… Situation normal?
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2021, 04:20 PM   #11114
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

It's certainly a 'normal' post from Lups...
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2021, 07:05 PM   #11115
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Yes. She lives in the area so we don't have to go very far for anything. Do you have any other recommendations?
Steelbach
Ulele
Ritorno
Those seem to be the 3 buzz places right now I like Ybor DURING THE DAY. it’s shady AF at night, but it has a Nola feeling and was built on being a cigar area. They still roll them by hand if you partake. There’s a great spot called Barterhouse there as well. Couple blocks away is Channelside where the cruise boats dock and they have built a town square out of storage trailers and each one has a different style carry away food and then a picnic table type seating area. Fun spot, young crowd but great for small portion options and multiple styles.

The 2 above spots, Steelbach and Ulele are any Armature Works and it’s an only electrical plant that they gutted, left all the exposed brick and have multiple food stands inside. Steelbach is a full size trendy steakhouse that is an anchor there

Great places and happy to share more if you go often
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      09-15-2021, 08:51 PM   #11116
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

I have a date tonight. I met this really hot Latin lady, with a beautiful rack at Costco today. I was wearing some Fjallraven Keb mountaineering pants. She walked by me and said, “I really like your pants.” Now, it’s amazing all the naughty things that run through your mind, in just like a split second. Instead of saying something stupid, I just said. “Thanks, what’s your name”? We talked a little bit, she text me her number and we’ve been texting all day. We decided to meet for dinner at Stonehaus, one of my favorite places. During our text conversations, she asked if I was taking her home after dinner. I said, “no, I’m taking you over to my office, just down the street. There’s a hidden room, that only I know about, behind the whiskey cabinet.” She said, “that sounds like fun!” So, I got a good seat and I’m waiting for her to arrive!
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      09-15-2021, 09:30 PM   #11117
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
I have a date tonight. I met this really hot Latin lady, with a beautiful rack at Costco today. I was wearing some Fjallraven Keb mountaineering pants. She walked by me and said, “I really like your pants.” Now, it’s amazing all the naughty things that run through your mind, in just like a split second. Instead of saying something stupid, I just said. “Thanks, what’s your name”? We talked a little bit, she text me her number and we’ve been texting all day. We decided to meet for dinner at Stonehaus, one of my favorite places. During our text conversations, she asked if I was taking her home after dinner. I said, “no, I’m taking you over to my office, just down the street. There’s a hidden room, that only I know about, behind the whiskey cabinet.” She said, “that sounds like fun!” So, I got a good seat and I’m waiting for her to arrive!
So when you want me to file the missing persons report for you after her male friend jacks you and leaves you for dead?
Appreciate 4
upstatedoc7555.50
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
vreihen1614883.50
      09-15-2021, 10:39 PM   #11118
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Congrats man, but idk how you pull any women or get any compliments in those "pants" haha
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-16-2021, 02:05 AM   #11119
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
Congrats man, but idk how you pull any women or get any compliments in those "pants" haha
+1, and no offence intended. I would get zero compliments in those!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-16-2021, 06:36 AM   #11120
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
Yeah, I thought the same. Not bothering to look them up because I know the brand. Without looking, I'm assuming you looked like you are a trail guide or about to go rock climbing, hiking, spelunking or hanging out with college students at a North Face store 10 years ago.
Appreciate 1
      09-16-2021, 09:48 AM   #11121
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
Steelbach
Ulele
Ritorno
Those seem to be the 3 buzz places right now I like Ybor DURING THE DAY. it’s shady AF at night, but it has a Nola feeling and was built on being a cigar area. They still roll them by hand if you partake. There’s a great spot called Barterhouse there as well. Couple blocks away is Channelside where the cruise boats dock and they have built a town square out of storage trailers and each one has a different style carry away food and then a picnic table type seating area. Fun spot, young crowd but great for small portion options and multiple styles.

The 2 above spots, Steelbach and Ulele are any Armature Works and it’s an only electrical plant that they gutted, left all the exposed brick and have multiple food stands inside. Steelbach is a full size trendy steakhouse that is an anchor there

Fantastic! Definitely! I'm there a week to 10 days per month! I will add all of these to our exploratory list!

Please keep them coming!

Thanks!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4467.00
      09-16-2021, 09:58 AM   #11122
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
Steelbach
Ulele
Ritorno

It's a very cool spot, much better now than it used to be when it was Channelside. It's called Sparkman's Wharf now. Downtown Ybor City isn't as bad as it was a few years ago.

It's funny you mention Armature Works, one of my best friends is an EE and his office was in that building! It's a great spot, especially when the weather is nice.

You can't go wrong with hanging out in South Tampa either. Find a parking spot and go on foot, there are a million places to take someone. The last time I was there I saw a McLaren Senna street parked between two Camrys...
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      09-16-2021, 10:28 AM   #11123
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Yeah, I thought the same. Not bothering to look them up because I know the brand. Without looking, I'm assuming you looked like you are a trail guide or about to go rock climbing, hiking, spelunking or hanging out with college students at a North Face store 10 years ago.
So you just go ahead and judge, before you even know what you’re judging? I get a lot of compliments when I wear these pants. I’ve never gotten compliments wearing anything else. And well, last night went as planned. So, let me ask you, when’s the last time you had that kind of carnal success, because of a pair of pants you were wearing? If you have an athletic body, these pants look damn good. They even make me feel sexy! Let’s ask Sara. Sara, what do you think?
Attached Images

Last edited by Cyn-BMW; 09-16-2021 at 10:36 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2021, 11:30 AM   #11124
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
So you just go ahead and judge, before you even know what you’re judging? I get a lot of compliments when I wear these pants. I’ve never gotten compliments wearing anything else. And well, last night went as planned. So, let me ask you, when’s the last time you had that kind of carnal success, because of a pair of pants you were wearing? If you have an athletic body, these pants look damn good. They even make me feel sexy! Let’s ask Sara. Sara, what do you think?
That's not at all what was stated. "I know the brand" is what was typed after "not bothering to look them up." I didn't need to see what pants or color as everything they sell is the same, just different colors. Not being an ass to you at all.

As for the "back in my court ball bouncery" of my carnal success. I'm afraid these are waters you may not want to enter. Start at the beginning of the thread and read it's entirety. I have no problems, and never have, with the ladies. I don't have carnal success because of the pants that I wear. I have success because I walk and talk like I'm someone. I draw attention. Not being conceited, just aware. For me, it isn't the pants. It's what's in the pants. When you see people ask or see me post that I get laid daily, it isn't a joke or some online persona I'm trying to create.

Regardless, props to you on the date last night!
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2021, 11:37 AM   #11125
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-16-2021, 11:37 AM   #11126
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
That's not at all what was stated. "I know the brand" is what was typed after "not bothering to look them up." I didn't need to see what pants or color as everything they sell is the same, just different colors. Not being an ass to you at all.

As for the "back in my court ball bouncery" of my carnal success. I'm afraid these are waters you may not want to enter. Start at the beginning of the thread and read it's entirety. I have no problems, and never have, with the ladies. I don't have carnal success because of the pants that I wear. I have success because I walk and talk like I'm someone. I draw attention. Not being conceited, just aware. For me, it isn't the pants. It's what's in the pants. When you see people ask or see me post that I get laid daily, it isn't a joke or some online persona I'm trying to create.

Regardless, props to you on the date last night!
Got you! But, obviously there has to be something to back up a pair of pants, or the evening would have ended poorly. I guess both of us should be lucky to be successful.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      09-16-2021, 11:51 AM   #11127
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Did I just read a dick reference, from a grown man?
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2021, 11:55 AM   #11128
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Let's settle this the good old fashioned way.

Someone get a ruler

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2021, 11:57 AM   #11129
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post

Someone get a ruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Quote:

Someone get a ruler
Fuck the ruler, I'm about to get a fucking flamethrower. The cringe level is WAY too high first thing in the morning. I don't know how some people hit the submit button after writing what they wrote. Some of us need a spotter or something before we're allowed to post.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2021, 12:08 PM   #11130
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
I missed it. What was it. Did I say it?
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-16-2021, 12:09 PM   #11131
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:

Someone get a ruler
I gotta couple revolvers!
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2021, 12:12 PM   #11132
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Prefer a flight suit
Do I have to wear the silly hat too?