BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

10-13-2021, 12:43 AM   #11507
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

I'm always late to the good conversations. Damn timezones.

I have nothing against aftermarket racks as long as they look natural in size and shape. The huge or round as a grapefruit fake tatas that don't move unless they spread apart when you move your arms are not attractive, nor are the hack jobs where one side looks like a potato and the other side is pointing to the ceiling. But at the same time when a gal appears to have been blessed up top and then you find nothing but padding, well, that sucks too.

I'm a tummy guy. I remember when low rise jeans and a flat tummy was the "in" thing and I miss those days. Now its high waist yoga pants or leggings to hide the tummy and lift the ass. I've developed a love/hate relationship with yoga pants and leggings because of how well they hide everything. I get it, gals feel good wearing those things because they lift the booty and flatten the tummy, but that's not actually you. You're only lying to yourself, and if in the bedroom you go from looking like you take care of yourself to looking like you sit on your ass and eat pizza all day, then I'm not interested.

Luckily I have a girl who is on the same page as me when it comes to the importance of physical appearance to remain happy in a relationship. We are both working on ourselves after the past couple years of "stay home" have started to show.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
Dang3r12512.00
      10-13-2021, 07:05 AM   #11508
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Gotcha. I didn't understand the "relax" part lol
The relaxing part is 1) we never would met coincidentally because I am onto no dating apps etc. and 2) East coast is not my destination pool so I wouldnt sit at a table elsewhere when you are stumbling in and look around for a pilot

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 07:06 AM   #11509
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
I'm always late to the good conversations. Damn timezones.

I have nothing against aftermarket racks as long as they look natural in size and shape. The huge or round as a grapefruit fake tatas that don't move unless they spread apart when you move your arms are not attractive, nor are the hack jobs where one side looks like a potato and the other side is pointing to the ceiling. But at the same time when a gal appears to have been blessed up top and then you find nothing but padding, well, that sucks too.

I'm a tummy guy. I remember when low rise jeans and a flat tummy was the "in" thing and I miss those days. Now its high waist yoga pants or leggings to hide the tummy and lift the ass. I've developed a love/hate relationship with yoga pants and leggings because of how well they hide everything. I get it, gals feel good wearing those things because they lift the booty and flatten the tummy, but that's not actually you. You're only lying to yourself, and if in the bedroom you go from looking like you take care of yourself to looking like you sit on your ass and eat pizza all day, then I'm not interested.

Luckily I have a girl who is on the same page as me when it comes to the importance of physical appearance to remain happy in a relationship. We are both working on ourselves after the past couple years of "stay home" have started to show.
When I was in high school, I used to complain all the time about fake appearances. I was go after girls that were out of my league, secure the date and begin my early day version of my adult self. Girls parents had every reason to want to keep me from their daughters. Anyway, the racks that I had been admiring from afar that looked so spectacular, were anything but once the bra was removed. It was such a disappointment. There was one in particular that appeared to have a huge rack, most guys that I know all wanted to see. I got to see and I feel like that became my first real lesson in life, the ways of the woman. Most guys are simple creatures. Give us a pair of jeans and tee shirt and we're good. Women....not the case at all. It's odd now that I think about it. Most of the extremely attractive women I've dated aren't so attractive naked. The mediocre (and I don't use "mediocre" as derogatory term in the least, more of "low-maintenance" I suppose) women that I have been with, look amazing! Even stranger still, I've seen WAY more attractive women as adults (30-40's range) than I did in my 20's. Seems like girls in their 20's were more concerned about everything else. Older women tend to take better care of themselves; at least in my experiences.

Chris Rock did a bit on Bigger and Blacker explaining that men lie the most but women tell the biggest lies. The bit ends with - Relationships, easy to get into, hard to maintain. Why are they so hard to maintain? Because it’s hard to keep up the lie! ‘Cause you can’t get nobody being you. You got to lie to get somebody. You can’t get nobody looking like you look, acting like you act, sounding like you sound. When you meet somebody for the first time, you’re not meeting them. You’re meeting their representative! That’s right. Who the biggest liars? Women the biggest liars. Look at you, all of you. You’re a fucking liar. You! You’re a liar! You’re all liars. All of you are fucking liars! Masters of the lie, the visual lie. Look at you. You got on heels, you ain’t that tall. You got on makeup, your face don’t look like that. You got a weave, your hair ain’t that long. You got a Wonderbra on, your titties ain’t that big. Everything about you is a lie, and you expect me to tell the truth? Fuck you!

For some reason, this bit has stuck with me for 20 years now.
Appreciate 2
///d1819.00
      10-13-2021, 07:30 AM   #11510
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
So my son (14 year old/HS freshman/the lil’ bastard that he is ) told my wife and I that a girl, who is a sophomore, thought he was hot. Not sure what she’s smoking but there’s someone for everyone right? Regardless, I guess they’ve been talking and yesterday evening he asked us if this girl and her junior friend (also female) can come over and pick him up and go out for a bit. I figured damn, at 14 I had zero game so I gave him the green light, told him have fun and be ‘safe’.

Came back less than two hours later and they just went to stores (have 360 on his phone) and had fun. We’re heading to the Carolinas for a long weekend this Friday morning as his fall break is from this Friday until the 24th. However, he asked if he can stay behind so he can potentially hang out with her. While I do want him to go just to get out of the house, we have taken him all over the place this year so far so I figured if a chick wants his attention, why not stay?

He knows about the birds and the bees. I told him exactly like this:

You see Peyton, there are birds and there are bees. Birds like to fly around and bees too. However, when the bird drops…..

Ok never mind that lame explanation but he’s a smart kid. He’s taking sophomore classes and an engineering dual credit college course. So a weekend date is imminent. Regarding my cousin who’s been doing yoga on the beach, taking showers and having cooked meals at this girls condo, no new news.

Last edited by F30lolz; 10-13-2021 at 07:43 AM..
Appreciate 2
      10-13-2021, 08:36 AM   #11511
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25038.50
MKSixer34184.50
      10-13-2021, 08:58 AM   #11512
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Guys! He’s a keeper. So many things he did right, even surprised me and made my heart smile. Not to mention when he walked down the stairs in his flight suit this morning and into the kitchen, there’s not a hotter man in my opinion.

After he left I noticed he made the bed, put the pillows in the right spot. So, when do I propose?
Never. Why change what it is now?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 10:05 AM   #11513
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
So, when do I propose?
Best time is when you're already on your knees.
Appreciate 8
Sedan_Clan25038.50
wtwo317968.50
Sara5791.00
Dang3r12512.00
upstatedoc7558.50
ramman434712.00
      10-13-2021, 10:52 AM   #11514
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Best time is when you're already on your knees.
Ha
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 11:10 AM   #11515
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Not to mention when he walked down the stairs in his flight suit this morning and into the kitchen, there’s not a hotter man in my opinion.
You know what, I got asked by someone else here about exactly a picture with me into the flight suit

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 01:11 PM   #11516
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
1. I’m no longer on dating apps
How has that been going for you?

Quote:
Guys! He’s a keeper. So many things he did right, even surprised me and made my heart smile.
Care to share what those things are/were?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 02:10 PM   #11517
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

So the final question for me, did you met him just by bumping into him and lets say hey, how about a drink e.g.?
Or did you met him via app and after a lucky swipe you'd determined that this is the golden goal, so to speak?

Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 03:58 PM   #11518
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Quote:
We set a date and the rest is history.
Glad you made it and the Gulf Coast is safe now for other pilots again

Appreciate 0
      10-14-2021, 08:17 AM   #11519
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
How has that been going for you?

Care to share what those things are/were?
I like it. It's so nice having extra time and not having to respond to/keep up with 20+ conversations. I am tired of repeating my favorite color, my hobbies, etc. Those dating apps can turn into what feels like a part-time job.

PM'd you the details of the remainder.
The small talk is mentally draining. I'm always thinking wtf does my favorite color have to do with if I think we should meet in person.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
      10-14-2021, 11:47 AM   #11520
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
... rush to fling them off as soon as they get home.
Then why on earth would we help them find the right size?
Appreciate 1
UncleWede17979.50
      10-14-2021, 07:47 PM   #11521
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
I knew he was a lawyer the entire time. He asked what profession the guy I'm dating has and when I told him, he informed me that he would tell women that's what he did. Just so weird.
Not only weird, but in some states it’s illegal, if you lie to someone and have sexual relations with them. It’s a form of rape.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2021, 08:00 PM   #11522
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Ass and nice legs over huge boobs any day of the week.
I live by the four Bs. Bacon, boobs, bikes and beer! And not necessarily in that order.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25038.50
MKSixer34184.50
      10-14-2021, 08:03 PM   #11523
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
Quote:
I knew he was a lawyer the entire time. He asked what profession the guy I'm dating has and when I told him, he informed me that he would tell women that's what he did. Just so weird.
Not only weird, but in some states it's illegal, if you lie to someone and have sexual relations with them. It's a form of rape.
I would love to see the specific wording of any law like that. I know there are laws and case precedent regarding lying about your medical status/disease history and laws prohibiting removing a condom without the other party knowing, but I'm not familiar with any law that says a person can't lie [in general] to obtain sex. We'd all be guilty of that were the case.
Appreciate 1
Dang3r12512.00
      10-15-2021, 02:06 AM   #11524
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
We'd all be guilty if that were the case.
Would we?
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25038.50
      10-15-2021, 02:14 AM   #11525
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Quote:
We'd all be guilty if that were the case.
Would we?
So are you purporting that you've never lied to a woman once……not ever…..in an effort to get physical or keep her as an option? You've never lied about having a girlfriend, your intentions (…e.g…saying you wanted something serious when you truly just wanted to hook up), your profession, where you lived, your whereabouts [when she wanted to see you but you didn't want to see her], how many women you've slept with protected or unprotected, the last time you had sex, etc.?!?! If you've never ever told even a white lie to a woman in your entire life in an effort to achieve sex, you Sir, are a saint. You probably never speed either.
Appreciate 2
Esteban43583.00
      10-15-2021, 02:27 AM   #11526
mikasaeran
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw ix3

Bad experiences - getting bombarded with messages, men getting aggressive if you haven't replied to them yet, men being horrible if you tell them nicely that you aren't interested, men lying about things

Good experiences- finding someone who likes the same niche thing as you do, clicking on dates, finding a relationship without having to go to bars and clubs to meet someone. I had two good relationships from online dating. But I met my current partner through work
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2021, 02:40 AM   #11527
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
So are you purporting that you've never lied to a woman once……not ever…..in an effort to get physical or keep her as an option? You've never lied about having a girlfriend, your intentions (…e.g…saying you wanted something serious when you truly just wanted to hook up), your profession, where you lived, your whereabouts [when she wanted to see you but you didn't want to see her], how many women you've slept with protected or unprotected, the last time you had sex, etc.?!?! If you've never ever told even a white lie to a woman in your entire life in an effort to achieve sex, you Sir, are a saint. You probably never speed either.
I'm no Saint...I just don't lie. What's the point?

Maybe I come across as totally dull to the fairer sex. Maybe I am totally dull. But I'd always prefer to set low expectations and better them, than the other way around.

P.S. Can you give an example of a lie that you've told to further your conquests?
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60013.50
      10-15-2021, 02:42 AM   #11528
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Quote:
I'm no Saint...I just don't lie. What's the point?

Maybe I come across as totally dull to the fairer sex. Maybe I am totally dull. But I'd always prefer to set low expectations and better them, than the other way around.
I'm in no place to argue whether or not you do. It's hard to believe given we are human, but I'll just take your word(s) at face value. At this stage in my life I share your sentiment, but with that said…..I can't say that I've never ever lied to a woman, especially as a youngin' chasing tail.

Appreciate 1