BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Marijuana is good for your health.

11-13-2019, 01:11 AM   #243
Rdriq
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW Sedan 2018

What about mixing the herb with alcohol, is that medicinal in anyway?
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2019, 04:06 PM   #244
Nativetexan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Ď18 F80 & Ď90 FJ62

While the chemicals in marijuana are being proven to be "okay for the human body" it truly comes down to the fact that smoking anything is bad for your cardiovascular system.

And edibles, while potentially safer for your cardiovascular system, present a whole other set of issues from over consumption, that leads to it's own host of problems.

"Everything in moderation" is a motto to live by.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2020, 07:03 AM   #245
Deltan
Rep
Drives: bmw e90

I read the latest research, which proved that marijuana isn't a drug. Well, I'm not a scientist and maybe it really helps to cure some diseases, but I remember very well my classmate who smoked jambs twice a day. And I remember that he really had a retarded reaction and a bad memory. It was the best anti-alcohol and marijuana ad in my life. But it didn't swing cigarettes. I smoked for 10 years until I found out that I have arrhythmia and I should pay more attention to my health if I don't want to be a wreck after 35 years. I knew that it would be very difficult for me to quit smoking, so I decided to first use the vape pen for this (I decided that I would start using less nicotine in e-liquid and this will help me quit smoking). Now I vaping without nicotine, I like to mix vape juices, I usually look for reviews of different novelties here vapingdaily.com . I know that I replaced one habit with another, less harmful, but it really is what calms and relaxes me, for me it's like a hookah. I wanted to say with this message that the fact that the medicine in small quantities can be poison in large quantities. You probably know a lot of stories about addiction to painkillers and some antidepressants, itís more difficult for people to control themselves if they are allowed to.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2020, 08:14 AM   #246
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Well then the research is wrong. A drug is anything used that has a physiological effect on the body. Water is a drug.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2020, 02:33 PM   #247
Lewis Coles
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Drugs are everywhere But what about CBD? Imho, such products offer greater benefits with fewer risks than using medical marijuana.

I've got some health issues, that's why I use refillable CBD vape pen. I didn't know how to choose it, but after studying different articles I understood my main mistakes. Now thanks to expert advice from https://cbdgoodiebags.com/refillable-cbd-vape-pens/ I don't care about dosage.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2020, 04:18 AM   #248
Quinn123
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

CBD oil is very beneficial for our health, both physical and mental. But I'm not sure about ordinary marijuana. I doubt it
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2020, 04:42 AM   #249
Oldgixxer
Rep
Drives: nothing fast

For me,CBD only works to alleviate pain if it has a trace of THC in. Meaning,the CBD products I used from an actual medical marijuana dispensary definitely work as compared to the crap they sell OTC at your local pharmacy/gas station/bodega which did nothing at all.
-'07 E63 AMG (1st W211 63 in the 11s),997 C4S Cab,CLS55 AMG,E55 AMG,C55AMG
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2020, 02:23 PM   #250
Fast.F10
Extruding Elements
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
2016 BMW M5 F10  [0.00]
Purchased some CBD gummies while I was in Vegas last year as I get migraines very often and they did seem to help a bit for me. THC products also helps me a bit too, but not legal where I am located. Im all for anything that can resolve an issue I've been dealing with since late 80's with minimal to no side effects.