BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Political Memes

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-02-2019, 12:35 PM   #10649
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9596
Rep
12,526
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post


First of all, I am far from a Trump apologists as there are many things that he does that I don't like.
OMG!!
No one would know that from your posts. You "appereciate" slanderous and untrue posts frequently, and have never said an unkind word about Trump. But you don't hesitate in calling other posters on here "evil liars", which in itself is a lie.

Try adding actual content at some point. Maybe a Trump policy point you like. Even I've done that many times.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 12:36 PM   #10650
Salty Dog
Captain
Salty Dog's Avatar
3520
Rep
886
Posts

Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Z
It seems that Socrates is often misquoted saying this.

However, this is an accurate point that is often reinforced by the behaviour of the left, name calling has become the go too tool of the cancel culture.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 12:36 PM   #10651
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9596
Rep
12,526
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Rerun #9
Attached Images
 
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 12:38 PM   #10652
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9596
Rep
12,526
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
It seems that Socrates is often misquoted saying this.

However, this is an accurate point that is often reinforced by the behaviour of the left, name calling has become the go too tool of the cancel culture.
Have you listened to Trump speak, or read any of his tweets? Calling out the left on this is extremely inaccurate. Plus, I'm not on the left. I'm "human scum" (who said that?).
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 12:41 PM   #10653
Salty Dog
Captain
Salty Dog's Avatar
3520
Rep
886
Posts

Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Have you listened to Trump speak, or read any of his tweets? Calling out the left on this is extremely inaccurate. Plus, I'm not on the left. I'm "human scum" (who said that?).
So I think Trump is an ass, I've always been clear on that. But the tactic is one that is most employed by the left. And I didn't comment on your political leaning one way or the other.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 12:43 PM   #10654
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10018
Rep
8,672
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
OMG!!
No one would know that from your posts. You "appereciate" slanderous and untrue posts frequently, and have never said an unkind word about Trump. But you don't hesitate in calling other posters on here "evil liars", which in itself is a lie.

Try adding actual content at some point. Maybe a Trump policy point you like. Even I've done that many times.
The only person on this board that I called a liar was you. It was because you were lying. You claimed that I was making posts that I didn't make and saying things that I didn't say. That is a liar.

I don't appreciate slanderous posts or any that I know to be untrue. You are way over the top and living in a very sad mental place. I seriously feel sorry for you. Cheers.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 12:49 PM   #10655
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9596
Rep
12,526
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
The only person on this board that I called a liar was you. It was because you were lying. You claimed that I was making posts that I didn't make and saying things that I didn't say. That is a liar.

I don't appreciate slanderous posts or any that I know to be untrue.
You are way over the top and living in a very sad mental place. I seriously feel sorry for you. Cheers.
You appreciate them all the time. Are you really so dense as to claim something else? You seem to love Trump's "alternative facts". And.......I haven't lied. You're simply making that up.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 12:51 PM   #10656
vreihen16
Lieutenant
vreihen16's Avatar
United_States
1621
Rep
452
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orange County, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List




.
__________________
2015 BMW i3 BEV, Giga World (Lodge interior), Tech/Driving Assist Packages, 18K miles
Appreciate 4
      12-02-2019, 12:54 PM   #10657
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9596
Rep
12,526
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
So I think Trump is an ass, I've always been clear on that. But the tactic is one that is most employed by the left. And I didn't comment on your political leaning one way or the other.
I would heartily disagree with that. Though I don't read/watch liberal outlets, from what I've seen Trump, FOX opinion, the freedom caucus, townhall, bratbart, epoch times, AJ, RT, etc, etc, they seem much much worse about the name calling.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 01:07 PM   #10658
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10018
Rep
8,672
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
You appreciate them all the time. Are you really so dense as to claim something else? You seem to love Trump's "alternative facts". And.......I haven't lied. You're simply making that up.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 01:08 PM   #10659
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9596
Rep
12,526
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
You appreciate them all the time. Are you really so dense as to claim something else? You seem to love Trump's "alternative facts". And.......I haven't lied. You're simply making that up.
Exactly
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 01:12 PM   #10660
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10018
Rep
8,672
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Exactly
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 01:20 PM   #10661
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9596
Rep
12,526
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Like I said, feel free to add content at some point.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 02:00 PM   #10662
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10018
Rep
8,672
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Like I said, feel free to add content at some point.
So could you
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 02:04 PM   #10663
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9596
Rep
12,526
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Like I said, feel free to add content at some point.
So could you
I do. Check out The impeachment thread, trump hit or miss thread, and many more.
Attached Images
 
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 07:10 PM   #10664
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
50175
Rep
3,651
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

&a
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 6
      12-02-2019, 07:14 PM   #10665
Dave 90TT
Colonel
United_States
1890
Rep
2,151
Posts

Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Colorado Springs

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
"Triggered" occurs when someone uses the word "retarded". The person using the word retarded is triggered. That usually indicates a real lack of intelligence on the subject being discussed. Nice to see you support the word "retarded" in political discussions.
Ok, you're not retarded. My apologies for misspeaking. You're actually fucktarded, which is clearly worse.
Appreciate 2
Torgus2172.00

      12-02-2019, 07:51 PM   #10666
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9596
Rep
12,526
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
"Triggered" occurs when someone uses the word "retarded". The person using the word retarded is triggered. That usually indicates a real lack of intelligence on the subject being discussed. Nice to see you support the word "retarded" in political discussions.
Ok, you're not retarded. My apologies for misspeaking. You're actually fucktarded, which is clearly worse.



Says the guy who votes the way the NRA tells him to? You've bragged about that in a previous post. Obviously it shows a complete lack of critical thinking.

Another classy Trumpster.
.
Attached Images
 
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 08:10 PM   #10667
Dave 90TT
Colonel
United_States
1890
Rep
2,151
Posts

Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Colorado Springs

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post


Says the guy who votes the way the NRA tells him to? You've bragged about that in a previous post. Obviously it shows a complete lack of critical thinking.


.
If you think that's what I said, you're even stupider than I thought.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 08:23 PM   #10668
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9596
Rep
12,526
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post


Says the guy who votes the way the NRA tells him to? You've bragged about that in a previous post. Obviously it shows a complete lack of critical thinking.


.
If you think that's what I said, you're even stupider than I thought.
I bumped the thread where you said that. Apparently you do truly know the depths of stupidity

QUOTE by Dave 90TT




And as the NRA line goes, I vote. I don't particularly like the NRA, but I will continue to vote, and hopefully convince others to vote, for politicians who at the minimum pay lip service to the 2nd Amendment
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 08:29 PM   #10669
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2456
Rep
3,571
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

figure this belong here

https://www.stupidlaws.com/laws/unit...es/california/
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 08:34 PM   #10670
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9596
Rep
12,526
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
i hope they don't get me for the nest thing. I've done it 3 times......
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST