BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion President Trump. [ Hits and Misses Scorecard Thread ]

04-03-2020, 04:30 PM   #10187
Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face Pony Soldier View Post
Save me the search... Did Trump go to public schools?
It was more of a reference to anyone who believes his cons

UPenn thanks to Trump Klansman senior.

Famously described as "the Dumbest Goddamn Student I Ever Had"
-Prof. W.T. Kelley

Fun fact, same as Kushner (dad got him in part)
It's really not necessary to debate the scholastic accomplishments of either man, because the less intelligent either one may be, the more impressive their accomplishments are. To say it another way... What's more impressive; a extraordinarily-smart person with ordinary accomplishments, or an ordinarily-smart person with extraordinary accomplishments? I'd say the latter.
      04-03-2020, 04:31 PM   #10188
R.G.
Captain
Rep
Drives: Isetta

Felt like that was unclear. Kushner went to Harvard. SAT scores, GPA not up to their standards but I guess he got lucky. Maybe had something to do with convicted tax cheat and campaign cheat father donation. Maybe

04-03-2020, 04:34 PM   #10189
R.G.
Captain
Rep

Quote:
It's really not necessary to debate the scholastic accomplishments of either man, because the less intelligent either one may be, the more impressive their accomplishments are. To say it another way... What's more impressive; a extraordinarily-smart person with ordinary accomplishments, or an ordinarily-smart person with extraordinary accomplishments? I'd say the latter.
You asked Pony. Nothing I wanted to debate. He's a fcking moron. Everyone who's done business with him knows he's a scammer. He can't even legally run a charitable foundation because his kids cancer one was a fraud. These are facts you won't see on facebook memes

04-03-2020, 04:37 PM   #10190
Dog Face Pony Soldier
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Quote:
You asked Pony. Nothing I wanted to debate. He's a fcking moron. Everyone who's done business with him knows he's a scammer. He can't even legally run a charitable foundation because his kids cancer one was a fraud. These are facts you won't see on facebook memes
For the sake of this back-and-forth I'll cede the idiotic notion President Trump is a moron. To me that only makes his accomplishments all the more impressive.

04-03-2020, 04:37 PM   #10191
R.G.
Captain
Rep

Quote:
For the sake of this back-and-forth I'll cede the idiotic notion President Trump is a moron. To me that only makes his accomplishments all the more impressive.
Touche!

04-03-2020, 04:41 PM   #10192
Dog Face Pony Soldier
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
You asked Pony...
Please call me Dog Face when shortening my handle. 😆

04-03-2020, 04:43 PM   #10193
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Felt like that was unclear. Kushner went to Harvard. SAT scores, GPA not up to their standards but I guess he got lucky. Maybe had something to do with convicted tax cheat and campaign cheat father donation. Maybe
That is the route of most children of the privileged and legacies getting into elite schools or any elite institutions.

Nothing wrong with it but let's not call it a crime or unusual when it's applied to the Trumps and their circle when it's been going on since the dawn of time.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM410196.00

04-03-2020, 04:45 PM   #10194
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Touche!
You, gentlemen, win Tag Team Internet of the day. Congratulations!!

Great exchange.
Cheers-mk

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 04:45 PM   #10195
adc100
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
I have seen over my many years in industry that the college/school a person attends for the most part has nothing to do with where he went to school or even in his grades.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer22685.50

04-03-2020, 05:24 PM   #10196
R.G.
Captain
Rep

What is Trump talking about he want to keep ventilators for the federal government and not distribute them to the states? Does he see these things as separate entities? This is frustrating to watch. "Our ventilators not the states ventilators"
What in gods name is he implying here?
      04-03-2020, 05:33 PM   #10197
R.G.
Captain
Rep

"New York should have ordered them three years ago" when asked if NY would have enough ventilators

Two minutes ago he was blaming Obama for leaving underfilled reserves.

So he didn't order reserves 3.5 years ago but let Americans die in NY saying they didn't order reserves. As if they had the damn money to in their budget.

Man, we are in some sht right now

04-03-2020, 05:47 PM   #10198
R.G.
Captain
Rep

"We need it for the federal govt...to keep for our country...because the federal govt needs it too not just the states."

Someone tell me what this means. This is a fcking quote FROM THE PRESIDENT
      04-03-2020, 05:51 PM   #10199
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
A moron, elected by more morons? Helped by the fear of non-morons who wouldn't vote for the other candidate because of fear mongering?

Nice.........

For me, his biggest accomplishment is inheriting all that money and not flushing it all away, actually maintaining his wealth. But sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
      04-03-2020, 05:55 PM   #10200
R.G.
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
A moron, elected by more morons? Helped by the fear of non-morons who wouldn't vote for the other candidate because of fear mongering?

Nice.........

For me, his biggest accomplishment is inheriting all that money and not flushing out the way, actually maintaining as well. But sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
To be clear, I don't think his supporters are all morons. They're being manipulated on so many damn levels. Some names of the past have been as successful or more so with much less at their disposal.
      04-03-2020, 05:58 PM   #10201
R.G.
Captain
Rep

We're at a point of survival, fck everyones politics. The statements coming from today's briefing have the opposite effect of reassurance. If your state is important for his election then you'll lose 10k not 20k people was how it was framed. We're being ripped apart as a nation. Call it hyperbole but it's happening. You can't claim to be an American and be ok with this sht

04-03-2020, 06:13 PM   #10202
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post

Nice.........

For me, his biggest accomplishment is inheriting all that money and not flushing out the way, actually maintaining as well. But sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
To be clear, I don't think his supporters are all morons. They're being manipulated on so many damn levels. Some names of the past have been as successful or more so with much less at their disposal.
I made the all important exception , non-morons who were scared by the fear mongering .

I do know many people who are quite intelligent and Trump supporters. He appeals to the emotion, not the intellect.

04-03-2020, 07:35 PM   #10203
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
The whiffffffff

Coronavirus: Trump to defy 'voluntary' advice for Americans to wear masks https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52161529

He could not see himself greeting "presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens" in the Oval Office while wearing one, he said.

However, he told reporters after announcing the CDC's new guidance: "I just don't want to do it myself."
"Sitting in the Oval Office... I somehow don't see it for myself."
      04-03-2020, 09:07 PM   #10204
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:

Famously described as "the Dumbest Goddamn Student I Ever Had"
-Prof. W.T. Kelley
Do you take that statement fact? I don’t. All I could find is supposed here say from an unnamed persons diary and the Prof is mort so it’s moot. Unless you can find factual documentation on it that is.
https://www.politicususa.com/2017/10...oron-life.html
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 10:39 PM   #10205
WhiskyPat12
you don't concern me
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
You are a bad person.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 10:50 PM   #10206
R.G.
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Do you take that statement fact? I don’t. All I could find is supposed here say from an unnamed persons diary and the Prof is mort so it’s moot. Unless you can find factual documentation on it that is.
https://www.politicususa.com/2017/10...oron-life.html
Basically made my determination by watching him. The ability to only read one word at a time from a written statement without having to look down to see the next word. "Fifty thousand....looks down....ventilators."
Who cares anyway

Still hasn't ordered ventilators as of today per statement from GM. Reassuring.
Are they talking about this wherever you get your info? I'm going to guess not because their job is to keep people convinced "he's doing a super job!" not to make sure these fckers are accountable.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nt/5100856002/

Maybe caravan of brown people coming? Press is so mean and poor Trump story? Someone trying to hold them accountable so they're "trying to take him down? I'm sure he'll bitch and moan about something by morning. Hasn't missed a morning yet.

They're still exploring options for ventilators. Let that sink in. The ventilators "belong to to them" not the states.

Oh, also huge backlog of samples because shortage of supplies. They need swabs, glorified qtips and they're having trouble getting enough.
Keeping numbers low artificially even if it means working against a defense against the virus.

Final cherry on top, he's also politicizing oversight by firing the IG HE appointed because they did their job. Don't bother trying to justify this with impeachment talk.

It's over anyway and we're a few days away from watching health care infrastructure collapse in city after city in America.

Happy Friday MAGAS!

04-03-2020, 11:05 PM   #10207
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

So you made your determination by personally watching him and then used a BS hear say quote from a dead guy from a diary of someone with no name. Then try to deflect with a whole bunch more nonsense. You’re batting 1,000 today.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 11:11 PM   #10208
R.G.
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyPat12 View Post
Nice

That'll show them.
Weird that shit works against both my family and your families future but it's something you're cheering.
Let the next gen deal with these new normals as long as it's "nice" now. High five!

SBA roll out was bundled. In case you're interested in if the business where you or people you know will still be there when they go back to work.
Who could have seen that coming?
$28.1 billion in loans originated by the SBA in all of 2019
$349 billion program

Oh and banks don't have clear guidelines, so they were able to get 10% processed. Meanwhile small banks in rural America, you know solid red counties, aren't even allowed to lend under the program. "Nice"
So they'll get fcked over and be told they're doing great while their business shutter unable to get funding.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/02/jpmo...-guidance.html

Nothing new, always voting against their best interests in those counties. Just need to tell them libs will steal their guns and abort live babies. Whatever dumb shit they can say to scare them.

But other than that nice I guess

Last edited by R.G.; 04-03-2020 at 11:16 PM..
Appreciate 1
mbanks211032.00