Mastakko
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW Z4 30i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZ007 View Post
I had the engine shutters as well. I was told it is a common failure. Note, if it happens in summer it will be an overheating issue.
I also had a failure with the radiator blinds on my car. They are actually broken in the lower opening and would not actuate. I didn't have any lights but it was an issue.

The dealer replaced them under warranty in about 3 days. The system I believe includes top and bottom blinds together.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2023, 03:49 PM   #24
mdoneinvt
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW Z4 M40I

Quote:
Originally Posted by JABCAT View Post
You can reset the TPMS right from your screen. Also outlined in your owners manual.
Sorry for the late response work has been crazy.
I did try that and it wouldn’t even reset. All went well the parts never arrived that day so they gave me a 530 awd for 2 days waiting for parts and all fixed and good now. As for the tires sensor it was a bad sensor on one of the winter rims $37.00 installed at town fair where I bought them. 2 days later the other rear on failed…..hahaha. But now I know what it was and they have a reader in case another fails. Car has been running great and I’m almost to 17000 miles. Had a 40 degree day the other day coming back from working in Brattleboro so I had the top down. Also knowing they are going to offer the manual I will be ordering a 2025 final year model in thundernight with ivory interior. I love that combo so much.
Appreciate 1
StanDiego6242.50