BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion BMW BERRY & TRL Deals

02-03-2023, 04:51 PM   #1
Jharley
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw x6m

BMW BERRY & TRL Deals

Hi Everyone

i would like to share my experience with the above dealer and a person

we bought a brand new M Power car of them in september last year and it was a cash purchase of over £130k no finance was taker out unfortunately, the vehicle has failed me 4 times, failing to start 2 times, and 2 times cutting out in the fast lane of the motorway with my family in the car all within 3 month off ownership

i have told them i am rejection the car under the consumers act 2015 but they are saying there not accepting my rejection because of a tow bar has been fitted by a 3rd party and that what was causing the problem, but not once have a picked up a bill from BMW Relating to this so i know that was Rubbish

i have reports of the warranty work and job sheets and technicians finding but not 1 off them says it a tow bar issue or wiring

The tow bar got taken off the car and guess what it failed me again on the motorway!

my solicitor has advised me that i have a strong case for court action but my wife is saying it will ruing our life with the stress of it and its enough stress all ready, what we have been through all ready

But I Feel very disappointed with the above dealer and person ie TL And BMW, i would Never purchase Bmw again

I have been in touch with RIP OF Britain and they are very interested in the matter because of the High value and the dealerships and persons Behaviour

Will Keep you posted
Appreciate 0