BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW Z4 Forums (G29) BMW Z4 (G29) General Forum Photoshop experts. Can someone Photoshop an alpine white....

01-27-2023, 03:56 PM   #1
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Z4 M40

Photoshop experts. Can someone Photoshop an alpine white....

With yellow brakes and a blue/white interior like the m4? Possible by also having an m4 bucket seat version as well?

I really wish the z4 at least had more color options and premium features ffs it's an upwards of $76k car after msrp and options (40i).. Would love to see it if someone can do it plz
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2023, 09:07 AM   #2
RavenGX
Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 G29 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavesZupra4 View Post
With yellow brakes and a blue/white interior like the m4? Possible by also having an m4 bucket seat version as well?

I really wish the z4 at least had more color options and premium features ffs it's an upwards of $76k car after msrp and options (40i).. Would love to see it if someone can do it plz
use forza horizon 4/5 or need for speed heat/unbound, not possible for interior colors, but the outside is easy to do
Attached Images

02-01-2023, 05:05 PM   #3
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenGX View Post
use forza horizon 4/5 or need for speed heat/unbound, not possible for interior colors, but the outside is easy to do
BTW I dmmed you in ig.

I tried to code myself. Unfortunately, assisted driving doesn't work 😭😭
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2023, 01:40 AM   #4
RavenGX
Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
BTW I dmmed you in ig.

I tried to code myself. Unfortunately, assisted driving doesn't work 😭😭
I thought it wouldn't, the Z4 doesn't have the same hardware as a 3 series otherwise the option would have been available from the start. Its just a video to show the cars on the display in case you already have the full driving assistance package.

I think in some models or maybe countries, you have these automatically enabled by default, i'm almost sure i saw these in some of the test cars i drove before
      02-02-2023, 03:51 AM   #5
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenGX View Post
I thought it wouldn't, the Z4 doesn't have the same hardware as a 3 series otherwise the option would have been available from the start. Its just a video to show the cars on the display in case you already have the full driving assistance package.

I think in some models or maybe countries, you have these automatically enabled by default, i'm almost sure i saw these in some of the test cars i drove before
Is it possible to retrofit the parts? I've read ifs the SAS module and and radar detector or whatever
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2023, 05:49 AM   #6
RavenGX
Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Is it possible to retrofit the parts? I've read ifs the SAS module and and radar detector or whatever
i have no idea, but it probably will be very expensive

when i just had my car sometimes it showed my car as an x3 or a 1series on the display, so i guess they alll use the same central software and it's just a matter of activating the module and having the correct hardware.

But its something i would not attempt myself, probably best to leave that to someone who has a lot of experience in modifying bmws, i know here in europe we have companies that swap i-drive displays from small to big and stuff like that. I would ask it at a company like that.