BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board another girl related question

07-02-2006, 09:19 PM   #45
foofighter
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 TRD Off Road 4r - 2018 M3

I've dated a handful of asian girls in my life and all i have to say is I'm glad I have met my wife who is white. every asian girl that I've ever dated have had some deep seeded emotional/mental issues that scares the bajesus out of me.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 09:36 PM   #46
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

i wish i could date girls of other nationalities thats for sure
but i'm an asian and yet i dont even have any luck with the asian girls here...so that just leaves me no where eh
just fyi A left for west virginia tonight for july 4th weekend, she'll be back on tuesday...she lends me her car till she's back though, a cute green vw beetle..pretty good car i've to say hahaha
i get more looks from people when i'm in the beetle than when i'm in the e90, perhaps its because of all the soft toys in the car and people think i'm gay or somethin !
anyway i've my feelings under control now and distancin myself carefully away from her..its obvious to me that i'm on her friend's ladder and i should move on! thanks everyone!
i hope my car will be done tomorrow, miss my e90
      07-14-2006, 06:32 PM   #47
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Emotions.....both a gift and a curse!
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2006, 08:44 PM   #48
foofighter
Captain
United_States
Rep

what makes you think you cant date outside your race? have you made an attempt? If you hang out with just all asian friends it's hard to meet non asian girls
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2006, 08:53 PM   #49
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofighter
what makes you think you cant date outside your race? have you made an attempt? If you hang out with just all asian friends it's hard to meet non asian girls
eh its hard for me to connect with non-asian girls plus english isnt my first language which makes it harder altogether..i tried to talk to some american girls but we didnt connect at all, looked like i was boring her to death lol!
just came back from the cafe, studied with the korean girl in my class..she has a bf but he's in korea right now, in army..
perhaps i should have stayed in a dorm..or maybe try to hang out with non-asian girls more often problem is i'm a boring guy, most of the times i dunno what to say to the asian girls..imagine when its with american girls, it'll be dead silent
perhaps you can intro me to some nice american girls when i move to CA
      07-14-2006, 09:16 PM   #50
foofighter
Captain
United_States
Rep

i think you're putting too much pressure on yourself to try to entertain these girls. Asian girls and non-asian girls have similar interests outside of the obvious cultural thing but just relax and enjoy yourself. have a dorm party or something
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2006, 09:52 PM   #51
Asiann
Got Seoul?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i MSport

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi
eh its hard for me to connect with non-asian girls plus english isnt my first language which makes it harder altogether..i tried to talk to some american girls but we didnt connect at all, looked like i was boring her to death lol!
just came back from the cafe, studied with the korean girl in my class..she has a bf but he's in korea right now, in army..
perhaps i should have stayed in a dorm..or maybe try to hang out with non-asian girls more often problem is i'm a boring guy, most of the times i dunno what to say to the asian girls..imagine when its with american girls, it'll be dead silent
perhaps you can intro me to some nice american girls when i move to CA
Forget Cali, come to the island os asian women! Every kind is here! I'm pretty sure the guy to girl ratio is low. You come here and forget about the other girl really quick!
      07-15-2006, 02:04 AM   #52
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

hahahaha yeah bro she hasnt called me since i last met her on wednesday night, i didnt call her either...i'm tryin to keep myself busy with school, the car, work and simply havin fun!
right now i just dont wanna get close to any girl, there are better things out there for me to explore anyway..i'm pretty sure once i move out of OH i'll forget about her
hawaii or CA, tough decision hehe
      07-15-2006, 02:07 AM   #53
Asiann
Got Seoul?
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
hahahaha yeah bro she hasnt called me since i last met her on wednesday night, i didnt call her either...i'm tryin to keep myself busy with school, the car, work and simply havin fun!
right now i just dont wanna get close to any girl, there are better things out there for me to explore anyway..i'm pretty sure once i move out of OH i'll forget about her
hawaii or CA, tough decision hehe
That is the trick to stay busy and keep your mind from thinking of doing something crazy that you might regret later! 1 Week here and you will forget her name!
      07-15-2006, 02:10 AM   #54
Asiann
Got Seoul?
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by foofighter
I've dated a handful of asian girls in my life and all i have to say is I'm glad I have met my wife who is white. every asian girl that I've ever dated have had some deep seeded emotional/mental issues that scares the bajesus out of me.
My mom was enough asian for me and I never dated one. But then again I never lived in a heavily populated area full of asian women like here.
      07-15-2006, 03:26 AM   #55
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

I've dated a few latin women and my current GF is from Baranquilla Colombia, and no her name is not Shakira.

My REAL ex GF (blonde blue eyed Frisian) had some emo probs as well...

Women...

Appreciate 0
      07-15-2006, 10:51 AM   #56
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood
I've dated a few latin women and my current GF is from Baranquilla Colombia, and no her name is not Shakira.

My REAL ex GF (blonde blue eyed Frisian) had some emo probs as well...

Women...

i could use a latina gf..or dutch
latinas are mad hotttttttt and spanish pronounciation is so similar to indonesian's too
      07-20-2006, 11:39 PM   #57
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

update everyone!

as you all know, i've distanced myself away from amelia. hung out with a korean girl, she's my groupmate but she has a bf so too bad. amelia and some of my friends saw me and this korean girl in the library lol! anyway found out from my friend that amelia just broke up but she hasnt told me yet. in fact i havent met or talked to her since sunday, that was the day where she saw me with the korean girl
well i saw her at work today while i was grabbin lunch, just waved to her thats all. what do you guys think? should i approach her now? somehow now my heart tells me to just be friends with her, i definitely want an american gf not an indonesian. plus i dont wanna be seen as the relationship wrecker. she told me before that she might lose feeling for her boy coz of the long-distance relationship. and i told her dont worry about it, just move to ny or nj once you graduate which is like in 1-2 months time. besides u can always drive to nj
i've a feeling that my boss' younger brother is interested in her and he's my buddy. and brothers before hoes
just wanna share
      07-20-2006, 11:50 PM   #58
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

you know what?? forget what I said about not tellin her. JUST DO IT!!! nothing to lose now. Now is your chance man. She's broken up and is very vulnerable. It's now the best time to swoop in and be the guy who will piece her heart back together.

Just call her up and be like "hey...I heard you and your bf broke up, are you okay/how you holding up?" just freaking comfort her man. Oh one thing is to listen to her. DONT talk too much. She doesnt wanna hear your judments, she just wants someone to listen to her. And go up to that korean girl and tell her "ey let me hit that real quick"

You will thank me later

Quote:
update everyone!

as you all know, i've distanced myself away from amelia. hung out with a korean girl, she's my groupmate but she has a bf so too bad. amelia and some of my friends saw me and this korean girl in the library lol! anyway found out from my friend that amelia just broke up but she hasnt told me yet. in fact i havent met or talked to her since sunday, that was the day where she saw me with the korean girl
well i saw her at work today while i was grabbin lunch, just waved to her thats all. what do you guys think? should i approach her now? somehow now my heart tells me to just be friends with her, i definitely want an american gf not an indonesian. plus i dont wanna be seen as the relationship wrecker. she told me before that she might lose feeling for her boy coz of the long-distance relationship. and i told her dont worry about it, just move to ny or nj once you graduate which is like in 1-2 months time. besides u can always drive to nj
i've a feeling that my boss' younger brother is interested in her and he's my buddy. and brothers before hoes
just wanna share
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2006, 11:58 PM   #59
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
update everyone!

just wanna share
man, you sound all nervouse and sh!t (like a 10 year old virgin )... you will fail like that, chix smell it from a mile away... man the f@ck up, if you like the girl walk straight to her and tell her what's up... she says yes then good, she says no so what ? at least you tried.... if she says yes lemme know, ill tell you what to do next
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 12:10 AM   #60
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

so point is i should tell her how i feel about her? perhaps first i should ask her how she's holdin up? then see how things go from there, what if she tells me that she wants to be single for the moment? i mean she's gonna graduate soon and i'm graduatin next year, plus i've no idea where she's gonna go after graduating
no matter how i feel about her, i dont wanna hold her down. its bad enough that she just broke up coz of the long-distance. but i think i should just let her know how i feel, be straight up honest with her. shit its not like i have a chance with her anyway
      07-21-2006, 12:25 AM   #61
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

just talk to her as a friend for a couple of days first. Just let her know that you're there for her. Dont jump into it just yet. Wait until next tuesday and tell her that you like her. Just say "I know that breakups are hard but you dont have to be so down. I dont like seeing you sad cus it makes me sad too. How about I take you out this weekend to take your mind off of things?" BAM YOU"RE IN!!!

But yeah- no matter what you MUST tell her how you feel. If you dont imma fly over there and fuckin kick your ass. lol cus I know dude- the hardest thing in life is going through it and not letting the girl you like/love know how you truly feel. I Wish you the best of luck.

Quote:
so point is i should tell her how i feel about her? perhaps first i should ask her how she's holdin up? then see how things go from there, what if she tells me that she wants to be single for the moment? i mean she's gonna graduate soon and i'm graduatin next year, plus i've no idea where she's gonna go after graduating
no matter how i feel about her, i dont wanna hold her down. its bad enough that she just broke up coz of the long-distance. but i think i should just let her know how i feel, be straight up honest with her. shit its not like i have a chance with her anyway
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 12:37 AM   #62
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

thanks buddy! i'll ask her when i see her @ work tomorrow..how have u been and stuffs? how's ur bf doin etc.
the thing is a girl friend asked me over the phone today: hey how come u dont call or hang out with amelia anymore? whats up with the 2 of u?
this girl and amelia is close hence i got the feeling that amelia may think that she has done somethin wrong..therefore she asked my friend to ask me..at least thats what i think..dammit why are women so complicated?
i called her a few times, she never picks up the phone or even called back. she didnt even reply to my text msgs. best timing and since then i really distanced myself from her
now that i try to distance myself, she got curious and shiet...for god's sake why cant she ask me straight up? call or talk to me face 2 face...she's the one who doesnt wanna talk to me
f*ck it man, i'll definitely tell her how i feel sometime next week or in 2 weeks time. i'm so used to rejection i dont even give a damn anymore. just wanna get this off my mind, i've enough problems already
      07-21-2006, 12:53 AM   #63
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

girls are complicated as fuck!!! That distancing thing can backfire some time. I stopped communicating with this girl a while back and she stopped talkin to me too. sometimes they are curious what you're doing but if you keep distancing yourself they'll get mad and just cut you off. I know for sure that she knows you like her. Im willing to bet on that.

Here are 2 scenarios I can think of:

a. she might have feelings for you so she feels weird talkin to you (maybe she got butthurt cus she saw you with that girl).

b. she's confused. she's afraid that if she calls you will think that she likes you. So maybe she doesnt wanna lead you on.

The only way to find out is to talk to her. fuck all the doubts and uncertainty, just let her know and see what she says

Quote:
thanks buddy! i'll ask her when i see her @ work tomorrow..how have u been and stuffs? how's ur bf doin etc.
the thing is a girl friend asked me over the phone today: hey how come u dont call or hang out with amelia anymore? whats up with the 2 of u?
this girl and amelia is close hence i got the feeling that amelia may think that she has done somethin wrong..therefore she asked my friend to ask me..at least thats what i think..dammit why are women so complicated?
i called her a few times, she never picks up the phone or even called back. she didnt even reply to my text msgs. best timing and since then i really distanced myself from her
now that i try to distance myself, she got curious and shiet...for god's sake why cant she ask me straight up? call or talk to me face 2 face...she's the one who doesnt wanna talk to me
f*ck it man, i'll definitely tell her how i feel sometime next week or in 2 weeks time. i'm so used to rejection i dont even give a damn anymore. just wanna get this off my mind, i've enough problems already
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 06:35 AM   #64
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

yeah thanks man, i'll see how thing goes..gotta find out if the rumor is true first though...who knows if my friend is lyin to me about the whole break up thing
i'll keep u informed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90
girls are complicated as fuck!!! That distancing thing can backfire some time. I stopped communicating with this girl a while back and she stopped talkin to me too. sometimes they are curious what you're doing but if you keep distancing yourself they'll get mad and just cut you off. I know for sure that she knows you like her. Im willing to bet on that.

Here are 2 scenarios I can think of:

a. she might have feelings for you so she feels weird talkin to you (maybe she got butthurt cus she saw you with that girl).

b. she's confused. she's afraid that if she calls you will think that she likes you. So maybe she doesnt wanna lead you on.

The only way to find out is to talk to her. fuck all the doubts and uncertainty, just let her know and see what she says
      07-21-2006, 10:23 PM   #65
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

urgh turns out she didnt wanna share her feelings with me bro, i kept askin her whats wrong? and she said nothin..but i know for certain that she and her bf just broke up, i overheard her conversation with another colleague at work today about the break up and later on tonight when her bf's buddy called her and shiet..i'm definitely movin on though, this girl isnt worth my time! i also asked her why she never calls back and she said: its not that i dont wanna call u back but i really forgot..its the same with william and arief (two of em are my friends).
and i thought yeah right, so after like callin u almost every day u could still forget bout callin back...plus when i called her last week and told her that i couldnt come to work coz i've to study, she told everyone at work that i was out in the shoppin center..i asked her how'd you know? she said: coz i called william that day..apparently william was with me on that day and we just had lunch in the shopping center, after that i left to study with the korean girl! man then i realized that she sucks ass..its my friggin life, i do whatever i want! today i felt bad as i came in for work, luckily no one really cares much coz i'm a goddam dishwasher..she's not even my gf and yet i cant have my privacy
one thing for sure though, this girl isnt worth my time. i tried callin her and she never calls back, then she went askin another friend whats up with me not callin her...f*ckin bitch, i tried to be the best a friend could ever be..she thinks i'm an asshole, total opposite of her bf and all these goody guys here..told her this at work: when a man behaves good all the time, it can only mean 2 things: either he's gay or he's tryna get in ur pants
then she said: whats up with u? u changed...
i didnt even bother to answer her, i mean think about it..if everythin was perfect why break up? i couldnt care less who initiated the break up..yeah i changed, i faked myself tryin to live up to her expectations, tryin to be better than her bf when i already knew it was almost impossible..but i still try coz i think she's worth it...but not anymore and hence i went back being my old self
i'll still be friends with her and call her and ask her out etc., i'm not gonna cut her off coz thats just being rude..but i'll be the real me in front of her, i dont care what she thinks of me. today shows that there's no chemistry between us and theres plenty of better girls for me out there, why the hell should i settle for her...we're so different anyway
i just wish she would patch up with her bf. he's my friend and i can tell that he's a good guy. but whatever, her life her problem
right now i got other things i wanna concentrate on: work, study, mods
end of story, thanks for readin and sharin fellas
      07-21-2006, 10:50 PM   #66
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Im not gonna say Im s*rr* cus Im not and neither should you. You did what you had to do and I bet that now you feel a little better knowing that there isnt any chemistry. But there's something still buggin me: you havent told her you like her yet. UNtil you hear it from her mouth dont assume anything man

I had a friend who liked this chick for hella long. He thought she was like THE ONE for him but she had a bf so he just went on being her friend. After they broke up he was still just being her friends. He was just too afraid/shy to tell her how he truly felt. Then about a year later he told me that he confessed to her and you know what she said????

"It would have been different if you told me this earlier."

So dont be mad at her. Fuck it just tell her you have something important to talk to her about and let her know. BUt first you gotta tell her that you're not expecting anything from it. You just wanna let if out cus it's been bugging you. Even though you're mad at her now, I know you're still gonna wonder about it afterward. So just tell her and see what happens...G'luck
Appreciate 0