BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion President Trump. [ Hits and Misses Scorecard Thread ]

06-14-2019, 10:31 AM   #6095
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
'I would probably listen and if needed take it to the FBI'

Dems and the MSM heads fall off.

Clinton not only listened but paid for it to be produced and then had it circulated by the Obama lead FBI and DOJ and it was all fake!

I read when this was brought up last night, Cuomo said 'there's no proof of that'
Wut?
I FUCKING LOVE President Trump's reply when he said "I've seen a lot of things in my life, and I've never called the FBI." This is such common sense, and completely relatable. I agree with our President... I've seen all sorts of things and I have never called the FBI either.

Edit: Are we really supposed to be acting as if Stefanopolis is a neutral person? He ran the Clinton (political) War Room. He's as biased as it gets!

Edit #2: Should we call the FBI on Biden's kid's shady deals with China and the Ukraine?
If trump called the FBI, he'd have to immediately plead the 5th?
      06-14-2019, 10:32 AM   #6096
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyRyan2019 View Post
Quote:

Edit: Are we really supposed to be acting as if Stefanopolis is a neutral person? He ran the Clinton (political) War Room. He's as biased as it gets!
It does not matter who did the interview. The fact of the matter is, the questions were asked and those were the answers TRUMP gave out of his own mouth. He was not forced to give them. He did not have to give them. He gave them on his own free will. And one can easily say that they are likely what he really thinks, not what he said later after he had a chance to think about what he said or what others told him to say in order to try to do damage control. Cheese and Rice, Trump can be such a dipshit and times and this is one of them.
Well said!
      06-14-2019, 12:01 PM   #6097
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

Trump in full spin mode today on Faux News trying to fix what he said to Stephanopoulos.

I do like that FEC Chair Ellen Weintraub came right out yesterday and issued a very blunt statement on the soliciting, accepting, or receiving anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U S election.

The sad part is that she is right when she said in her tweet in regard to that statement, "I would not have thought that I needed to say this."
Appreciate 1
      06-14-2019, 12:11 PM   #6098
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
I don't pay attention to anything like that, and neither should you. You'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out the truth.

There are many trying to make money off certain people that can't read-or won't. It isn't the major networks as some would have you believe.

Don't fall for it.
You don't pay attention to Shiff pulling out his wheelbarrow when Russians call him with dirt on Trump but Trump saying he'd listen to Norway was the last straw?
Interesting.

How about Alexander Downer and Christopher Steele?

Don't open arms to foreign dirt upset you no matter the party?
All the airtime on that comment yet basically none on Shiff, Downer and Steele actually collecting and passing dirt.
Interesting.

The selective outrage.

06-14-2019, 03:36 PM   #6099
ScottyRyan2019
United_States
Rep

Miss: Trump tweeted he has met with the Prince of Whales.

The extremely stable genius has struck again.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2019, 05:09 PM   #6100
irishbimmer
Major
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

he's even more stabeler and geniuser today!
      06-14-2019, 06:45 PM   #6101
irishbimmer
Major
Rep

He accused Mcgahn of lying to the Mueller investigation on the George S. video.

Big miss
      06-14-2019, 09:18 PM   #6102
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyRyan2019 View Post
Trump in full spin mode today on Faux News trying to fix what he said to Stephanopoulos.

I do like that FEC Chair Ellen Weintraub came right out yesterday and issued a very blunt statement on the soliciting, accepting, or receiving anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U S election.

The sad part is that she is right when she said in her tweet in regard to that statement, "I would not have thought that I needed to say this."
Well we know the Clinton campaign received something of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election; because they paid money for it. I wonder if she realizes by now that she was indicting Hillary Clinton. 🤔
      06-14-2019, 11:27 PM   #6103
ScottyRyan2019
United_States
Rep

Quote:
He accused Mcgahn of lying to the Mueller investigation on the George S. video.

Big miss
Yes, so he bars McGahn from testifying before Congress, then he accuses him of lying under oath during the investigation. Typical Trump dickbag move.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2019, 11:50 PM   #6104
ScottyRyan2019
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Well we know the Clinton campaign received something of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election; because they paid money for it. I wonder if she realizes by now that she was indicting Hillary Clinton. 🤔
In fairness, the FEC should investigate the connection between Clinton and the Steele dossier and it appears that the Coolidge Reagan Foundation did file a complaint with the FEC last year. They feel that the FEC has not acted on it and last month filed suit in the U S District Court in D C alleging failure to act. We will have to see what comes of it.
Appreciate 1
glennQNYC4257.50

06-15-2019, 08:43 AM   #6105
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Don't open arms to foreign dirt upset you no matter the party?
False equivalency. You know it too. Big difference between a foreign individual and a foreign power.

The saddest part to me is what the whole episode brought to my attention about the current law. It's written into the statute that you have to know you're breaking this particular law in order to actually be charged with breaking it! In other words ignorance of the law IS an excuse. Just the thing for the current occupant of the WH, not to mention a whole bunch of other DC characters. Another campaign law written by and for campaigners. Self dealing bunch of bums.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2019, 10:40 AM   #6106
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

That's half ass semantics. You know who makes up the foreign power, individuals.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2019, 11:57 AM   #6107
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
That's half ass semantics. You know who makes up the foreign power, individuals.
Spin
      06-15-2019, 12:59 PM   #6108
irishbimmer
Major
Rep

Unless I am mistaken, the RNC first sourced that report to try to prevent trump from succeeding in the primaries. Second, the Gentleman reputed to have gathered the information is a known quantity having done work for the FBI and CIA in other intelligence gathering efforts-for the US.
Third, Britain is considered one of our strongest allies-he is a British citizen.U nlike Russia.Fourth, it was Donnie Jr that answered the email from the Russian government representatives on getting Clinton dirt-"Yeah!!" Fifth, they first tried to lie saying the meeting never took place. Sixth, our president then wrote a memo for Donnie Jr saying the meeting was about adoption.7th, our president then claimed there was no Russian interference in our election-he won it on his own. 8th "and Russia , if you're listening" 9th the Mueller report lays out a significant series of meetings and communications that actually total up to over 100 incidents between Russian nationals and trump campaign. 10th " Its okay to receive dirt on your competitor from a foreign government."
      06-16-2019, 08:45 AM   #6109
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i

Quote:
Unless I am mistaken, the RNC first sourced that report to try to prevent trump from succeeding in the primaries. Second, the Gentleman reputed to have gathered the information is a known quantity having done work for the FBI and CIA in other intelligence gathering efforts-for the US.
It was a website supporting one of Trump's primary competitors, Marco Rubio, which first contracted with Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump. When Trump looked like a lock for the nomination, they canceled the contract. The RNC contracted Fusion GPS for the same purpose shortly after Trump became the official nominee, at which point Fusion hired Steele. It's kind of murky to connect the two items, other than that both were through Fusion.

Oh yeah. Fusion GPS is a Washington DC firm. Not a foreign organization, not a representative of a foreign government.
Appreciate 3
      06-16-2019, 10:36 AM   #6110
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Quote:
.....and yet we're pretty sure that Trump knows that "corpsman" is not pronounced "corpse man"
Appreciate 1
      06-16-2019, 10:42 AM   #6111
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
Quote:
.....and yet we're pretty sure that Trump knows that "corpsman" is not pronounced "corpse man"
Prove it!

06-16-2019, 10:43 AM   #6112
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Third, Britain is considered one of our strongest allies-he is a British citizen.U nlike Russia.Fourth, it was Donnie Jr that answered the email from the Russian government representatives on getting Clinton dirt-"Yeah!!" Fifth, they first tried to lie saying the meeting never took place. Sixth, our president then wrote a memo for Donnie Jr saying the meeting was about adoption.7th, our president then claimed there was no Russian interference in our election-he won it on his own. 8th "and Russia , if you're listening" 9th the Mueller report lays out a significant series of meetings and communications that actually total up to over 100 incidents between Russian nationals and trump campaign. 10th " Its okay to receive dirt on your competitor from a foreign government."
As has been reported many many times. It's incredible how the Trumpsters forget.
      06-16-2019, 10:11 PM   #6113
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Quote:
As has been reported many many times. It's incredible how the Trumpsters forget.
Its incredible how people still believe this crap. 🤦🏻*♂️
      Yesterday, 12:49 AM   #6114
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Quote:
Its incredible how people still believe this crap. 🤦🏻*♂️
Believe Trump? Yes......incredible.
      Yesterday, 03:18 PM   #6115
N54Yankee
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Hit-the President just had a settlement renamed for him in the Golan Heights. For those who donít know thatís in Israel. Theyíre our long time ally and helps us keep the surrounding Middle East scum countries in check.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge or jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - LtCol Jeff Cooper
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 11:26 PM   #6116
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Miss

https://apnews.com/065d0127f8ab4ba5ae7d5a0f96825fd3
WASHINGTON (AP) — When President Donald Trump's internal polling suggested he was trailing Democrats in crucial states earlier this year, it did what any campaign would do: tried to bury the bad numbers.

When the findings leaked to the media anyway, an infuriated Trump and his aides first disputed the poll's existence, then tried to dismiss its importance before finally firing some of the pollsters.