BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

02-26-2021, 02:16 PM   #8185
Fast.F10
Extruding Elements
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
2016 BMW M5 F10  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Curious. I've done some pretty comical things during the act. I will say that I have never just walked out during. What was the reasoning behind your actions? How could you expect her not to get up and walk out? I had this happen to me once. We were both naked, she was getting pleased, then when it came my turn, she left. It didn't end well for her either.
I got up and walked out...not her, she was left on her bed. Later on, she told me she thought I was just going to the bathroom and would return. My mind set back then was that I was king (fool/childish I know) and I wanted to test my powers. Needless to say I wasn't invited "in" for a bit of time. Fast forward a few years, she cheated on me while I was in recovery from all wisdom teeth being pulled out while she was away on a camping trip "with her family". Smelt a rat real fast and her mom was a great source for my investigate work. And then ultimately on my last trip to visit her while she was away at school, she broke up with me...via a greeting card. I guess she was kind enough to let me hit it one last time while on that same visit .
2006 BMW M5
Appreciate 1
      02-26-2021, 02:26 PM   #8186
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast.F10 View Post
I got up and walked out...not her, she was left on her bed. Later on, she told me she thought I was just going to the bathroom and would return. My mind set back then was that I was king (fool/childish I know) and I wanted to test my powers. Needless to say I wasn't invited "in" for a bit of time. Fast forward a few years, she cheated on me while I was in recovery from all wisdom teeth being pulled out while she was away on a camping trip "with her family". Smelt a rat real fast and her mom was a great source for my investigate work. And then ultimately on my last trip to visit her while she was away at school, she broke up with me...via a greeting card. I guess she was kind enough to let me hit it one last time while on that same visit .
My bad. I meant to type "How could you expect her not to get upset after you walked out?"

Craziness man. I plan to hang on to the greeting card break up. Definitely going to use this at some point in my life. Maybe on a get well soon card or a birthday card. Good shit.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2021, 02:51 PM   #8187
Fast.F10
Extruding Elements
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
2016 BMW M5 F10  [0.00]
Quote:
My bad. I meant to type "How could you expect her not to get upset after you walked out?"

Craziness man. I plan to hang on to the greeting card break up. Definitely going to use this at some point in my life. Maybe on a get well soon card or a birthday card. Good shit.
Now you can just sent it via a text and save $7.00 on a card lol. That was one long ass 2hour drive home I will say. But it did allow me to clear my head and do some soul searching. But wait there's more...fast forward a few more years and she asks me to come up and visit her at school (we've always remained friends...to this day), so I bring a friend with me for her room mate to also hang with...no 3rd wheel. Long story short...my friend passes out (drank too much too fast to impress her friend) in the living room and me and my ex with her room mate had our own "fun" in the other room. #NeverBurnBridges
2006 BMW M5
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      02-26-2021, 03:10 PM   #8188
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast.F10 View Post
Now you can just sent it via a text and save $7.00 on a card lol. That was one long ass 2hour drive home I will say. But it did allow me to clear my head and do some soul searching. But wait there's more...fast forward a few more years and she asks me to come up and visit her at school (we've always remained friends...to this day), so I bring a friend with me for her room mate to also hang with...no 3rd wheel. Long story short...my friend passes out (drank too much too fast to impress her friend) in the living room and me and my ex with her room mate had our own "fun" in the other room. #NeverBurnBridges
I'd pay $20 for the card. If I get that cynical in a break up, it isn't about saving money; it's about the coup de grace.

That's a fantastic story! Well done sir. Dating points awarded. Legend status.
Appreciate 1
Fast.F10512.50
      02-26-2021, 06:12 PM   #8189
NoMoreVauxhalls
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 30d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
LOL - I love this gif!
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2021, 11:37 AM   #8190
Mosaud1998
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 540

Garage List
2019 BMW 540  [0.00]
Idek wth I am doing or reading in this forum (or whatever it's referred has) but it is pretty entertaining
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2021, 12:47 PM   #8191
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
We aim to please...

Attachment 2538554
That gif belongs firmly in the deal-breakers/turn-offs thread!
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2021, 02:50 AM   #8192
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Further discussion on this. Women tell other women not to sleep with a guy on the first date. They do it anyway. Women tell men not to date women who sleep with a guy on the first date. We do it anyway. Guess who else sleeps with men on the first date? The women who tell other women not to sleep with guys on the first date.

Also, let's ponder this scenario. Perhaps a couple go out on a first date, but they have known each other for years and the tension is obvious? Does a person turn it down on account that it's a first date, or go for it because of the tension/history?
I think it's simple - I like seeing where things go. I will admit if someone sleeps with me on the first date she's got a lot more to make up for to be relationship material to me. Have I slept with people on the first date? Absolutely, and no regrets. Was I probably labeled a man whore by some women? Not to my face, but I can see how that might have happened
Appreciate 2
M5Rick58899.00
King Rudi13152.00
      02-28-2021, 03:07 AM   #8193
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

It's all in the touch and look, you have to take control. It's actually easier the more prettier they are,if you hang back too much playing it too cool then you've lost anyway.
It is better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all.
Appreciate 2
      03-01-2021, 04:19 AM   #8194
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
No; urban myth.

Opinion; I have never encountered a lady who I'd say was 'too loose'. I have definitely encountered 'too tight'. For perspective I'd describe my endowment as average.

I think part of this stems from the biased standpoint that promiscuous men are 'dudes/legends', and promiscuous ladies are 'sluts', which is just totally dumb.
Definitely no myth but I think this is way to explore by chance and concerns even no-mums.
Now, with the bright sunshine outside I wish you all a good week start

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2021, 06:43 AM   #8195
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep

His spirit is willing...

Appreciate 4
Joekerr7926.00
kscarrol8775.50
King Rudi13152.00
      03-01-2021, 07:41 AM   #8196
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Nice evening yesterday. He's still alive.
Quote:
His spirit is willing...

So usually its the Lady with the strong meme game, but this time Tambo comes through with the meme response. Nicely done!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      03-01-2021, 08:41 AM   #8197
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Do you guys go off on a girl if she cancels the first date? I canceled with 7 hours advance notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Initially I had texted at noon that I was exhausted and too much going on to make it for the 7pm reservations. At 5:30 he replies back with "NOO! Just now seeing this!" and then immediately proceeds to call my cell. I didn't have my phone in front of me and did not answer the call. He then calls twice more and left a voicemail instructing me to call him back. As I was listening to the voicemail, another text from him comes through asking me to reconsider and "is there someone else you're meeting instead of me?" which kind of ticked me off to be honest, so I replied with "No, I'm just tired" and then a back and forth from him saying HE MADE A RESERVATION! Mind you, it's not like this restaurant has a no show fee, or puts a hold on his card to make the reservation. So I said that I was tired and didn't want to be harassed about it. He apologized and that was it. Until I get the texts that I'm rude for not rescheduling.

That's just too much drama for me when I haven't even met the guy. He already seems too controlling.
Dude's weird AF and I don't know the initial cancel text... but if I get canceled on with this very basic & ubiquitous excuse AND you do not offer to make alternate plans for another day, it is a very clear signal to me that you're simply not interested in me enough. Asking them again when they would able to go out feels dumb. So I let the person go by saying, "aight, lemme know when you're free" and 99% of time I obviously never hear from them again.

The, "but I am free on (insert day) instead so would you like to do (insert activity)?" goes a looong way on OLD apps.

Think I can speak for other men that just showing interest or at least opening the door slightly for us to be able to easily make plans with y'all takes a lot of the weight off our shoulders.
      03-01-2021, 11:16 AM   #8198
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post

Think I can speak for other men that just showing interest or at least opening the door slightly for us to be able to easily make plans with y'all takes a lot of the weight off our shoulders.
This!!!! Communication is key in anything. At least have the forethought to show some interest.
Appreciate 1
      03-01-2021, 11:33 AM   #8199
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMan32 View Post
I met my wife on a dating site
Me too. I began writing her a real spiteful message until I realized she would have the same questions, “why are you here as well?”

I just swiped and moved on.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2021, 12:02 PM   #8200
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I was referring to my home cook meal.
Oh - is that what old folk are calling it these days??
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2021, 12:19 PM   #8201
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMan32 View Post
I met my wife on a dating site
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Me too. I began writing her a real spiteful message until I realized she would have the same questions, “why are you here as well?”

Funny, I met ya'lls wives on a dating site too!
Appreciate 3
      03-01-2021, 12:25 PM   #8202
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
I was referring to my home cook meal.
I am not a doctor, but still am pretty sure that Tim Bits and poutine kill from repeated exposure...and not just one dose.....
King Rudi13152.00
      03-01-2021, 12:29 PM   #8203
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Funny, I met ya'lls wives on a dating site too!
Hmmm....maybe you were aptly named after all.

Those two are going to go crank some Johnnie Taylor and begin stalking you.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      03-01-2021, 12:51 PM   #8204
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post

Which way did you swipe?
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2021, 01:11 PM   #8205
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Which way did you swipe?
Left of course.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2021, 02:55 PM   #8206
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Hmmm....maybe you were aptly named after all.

Those two are going to go crank some Johnnie Taylor and begin stalking you.
My name has certainly earned me few friends throughout life.
Appreciate 0