BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge Lebron sucks

Yesterday, 01:47 PM   #89
golfas
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW series 5 520d automatic

Right now my favorite basketball player
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 04:07 PM   #90
BMWILUVU
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340ix

Lebron is everything I dislike about the NBA. He could not carry the team himself and had to gather an all-star team in order to win a championship in LA on a pandemic off-season when Golden State is injured. This championship is not real and he puts up junk on drives and the 250 pounder cries like a baby on any touch.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 04:19 PM   #91
OkieSnuffBox
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
Lebron is everything I dislike about the NBA. He could not carry the team himself and had to gather an all-star team in order to win a championship in LA on a pandemic off-season when Golden State is injured. This championship is not real and he puts up junk on drives and the 250 pounder cries like a baby on any touch.
Uh huh. Yes, I can think of so many teams with 1 All Star who have won a championship. Why do you think Giannis keeps getting smoked in the playoffs? He doesn't have a solid #2. Middleton is the third best option on a championship team..........and that's if he could play in the playoffs like he does in the regular season.

Golden State had to go get KD to win 2 of their 3. When they already had Steph, Klay, Draymond and Iggy after losing to Lebron and Kyrie the year before.

Keep up the hot takes.
Appreciate 0