BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Video + PC Gaming / Computing Anyone play Escape from Tarkov here?

07-23-2020, 03:36 AM   #1
Jannickz
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw x6

Anyone play Escape from Tarkov here?

I run this game on a Ryzen 5 2600x and gtx 1050ti with 16gb of ddr4 3200mhz ram. On med-high with about 1 low setting i run this game hitting the fps limit which is 90 (For all players) on most maps. there are 2 maps where i get as low as 50 fps. People talk about poor optimization but as of last month the optimization has drastically improved by a margin of about 400%.

For a game like this i think its the most optimized out there. The devs are very willing and very much keep players up to date regardless of if you're a standard edition account. The support may take very long currently due to increased volume of players due to the coronavirus however they still do a fantastic job.The game has lots to do, with people saying it is very boring and repetitive. I completely disagree, a game like this shines out amongst other shooters partly because its the least repetitive, it has quests which act as its storyline in the beta (Full story will be released when game releases, from what i know). The quests already provide you with so much to do.

To see PVP like this with so many character mechanics and the gunfeel is unreal, alongside several attachments and modifications. I feel as if most reviews on google are mostly biased because they thought that they could handle a hardcore shooter like this, EFT has a steep learning curve and is definitely worth either the standard edition or the most expensive currently (Edge of Darkness) edition.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2020, 06:26 PM   #2
Spam Hunter
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M

Are you going to edit this post and add some shitty link like you did in the rest of your posts on the forum?
Appreciate 0