BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Joe Biden Launches Presidential Bid 2020

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-06-2019, 03:11 PM   #485
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
8848
Rep
7,923
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I'll bet Joe is tired of...

Hunter + scotch + blow + stripper = baby
OMG, I think I just figured out why Biden keeps sniffing women and girls: Do YOU smell like my son?
Appreciate 3
wdb1735.50

      12-12-2019, 10:25 AM   #486
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
3872
Rep
3,089
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 4
      12-12-2019, 10:38 AM   #487
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8953
Rep
11,904
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
.
It could be worse......
.
.
.
.
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2019, 09:13 AM   #488
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
3872
Rep
3,089
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
MKSixer18332.50

      12-15-2019, 09:14 AM   #489
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
3872
Rep
3,089
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

.
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 4
MKSixer18332.50
Run Silent12786.50

      12-15-2019, 06:13 PM   #490
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
2117
Rep
5,675
Posts

Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd307 View Post
I applaud Harris for her courage and know her limits by closing hers.
Harris quit so someone will pick her as a VP. You can go too deep in the primaries and if you lose at the end, very unlikely to get picked as VP. You didn't see Obama pick Hillary, you don't want to be in the last 5 standing and lose. She got out because it was apparent she was not going to win, she got her name and face a ton of publicity and she now has a good chance to be a VP. Helps secure the woman and black vote. It is sooo obvious.

Biden/Bernie can pick her and people will feel good voting for the 1st black female VP and the chance if B/B croaks she is now the hmfic.

Last edited by Torgus; 12-15-2019 at 06:18 PM..
Appreciate 1
MKSixer18332.50

      12-15-2019, 09:15 PM   #491
lakefront
Lieutenant
238
Rep
425
Posts

Drives: Two old Bimmers
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SE Wisconsin

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Harris quit so someone will pick her as a VP. You can go too deep in the primaries and if you lose at the end, very unlikely to get picked as VP. You didn't see Obama pick Hillary, you don't want to be in the last 5 standing and lose. She got out because it was apparent she was not going to win, she got her name and face a ton of publicity and she now has a good chance to be a VP. Helps secure the woman and black vote. It is sooo obvious.

Biden/Bernie can pick her and people will feel good voting for the 1st black female VP and the chance if B/B croaks she is now the hmfic.
Hillary dropped out because Obama promised her the Sec of State job. The 2 of them attacking each other would have damaged his reputation, even if it was clear he was going to win.
__________________
2011 135i Space Grey/ Coral Red 6 mt, TCK coilovers, Berk axleback, Apex
Appreciate 1
      12-16-2019, 11:32 AM   #492
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
2117
Rep
5,675
Posts

Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakefront View Post
Hillary dropped out because Obama promised her the Sec of State job. The 2 of them attacking each other would have damaged his reputation, even if it was clear he was going to win.
Proof of that or just conjecture? Because Wikipedia disagrees with you and your timeline.
Appreciate 1
      12-16-2019, 12:36 PM   #493
lakefront
Lieutenant
238
Rep
425
Posts

Drives: Two old Bimmers
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SE Wisconsin

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Proof of that or just conjecture? Because Wikipedia disagrees with you and your timeline.
Oh, it's conjecture for sure...it's the political forum.
But I just can't see that power crazed woman EVER settling for the VP job. She considered herself to be more important than the VP when Bill was POTUS. Remember him saying he and Hillary were "co-presidents?" Think Bill really believed that?
__________________
2011 135i Space Grey/ Coral Red 6 mt, TCK coilovers, Berk axleback, Apex
Appreciate 1
Torgus2117.00

      12-16-2019, 01:33 PM   #494
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
18333
Rep
8,386
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakefront View Post
Oh, it's conjecture for sure...it's the political forum.
But I just can't see that power crazed woman EVER settling for the VP job. She considered herself to be more important than the VP when Bill was POTUS. Remember him saying he and Hillary were "co-presidents?" Think Bill really believed that?
He was just trying to ensure his longevity.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 7
lakefront237.50
Torgus2117.00
UncleWede8848.00
cmyx6go3162.50
Run Silent12786.50

      12-25-2019, 08:55 AM   #495
adc100
Lieutenant Colonel
1319
Rep
1,626
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...stody-of-child

I think its over for uncle joe. Racketeering, money laundering fraud.

No wonder Hunter anted to keep the Divorce settlement.

This is a bombshell.
Not one word about this on the CNN website. I never look at the website. But as long as I was there MY GOD the anti Trump anti Republican news. Even I was shocked. Yes Fox is biased the other way. But they are not total bias
Appreciate 1
MKSixer18332.50

      12-26-2019, 11:22 AM   #496
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4792
Rep
4,102
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...stody-of-child

I think its over for uncle joe. Racketeering, money laundering fraud.

No wonder Hunter anted to keep the Divorce settlement.

This is a bombshell.
Not one word about this on the CNN website. I never look at the website. But as long as I was there MY GOD the anti Trump anti Republican news. Even I was shocked. Yes Fox is biased the other way. But they are not total bias
Anyone can claim anything in a lawsuit - especially so when it's a contested paternity/divorce/family law case.

Show me evidence or confirmation that Hunter is actually being investigated, then show me evidence that he's actually done anything wrong in that specific case. If you show me these things, I promise I'll never vote for Hunter Biden.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2019, 11:23 AM   #497
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
18333
Rep
8,386
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Anyone can claim anything in a lawsuit - especially so when it's a contested paternity/divorce/family law case.

Show me evidence or confirmation that Hunter is actually being investigated, then show me evidence that he's actually done anything wrong in that specific case. If you show me these things, I promise I'll never vote for Hunter Biden.
I was going to ask if he was running but that could have been misinterpreted.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent12786.50
Poiseuille3871.50
wdb1735.50

      12-26-2019, 01:15 PM   #498
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
3872
Rep
3,089
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Anyone can claim anything in a lawsuit - especially so when it's a contested paternity/divorce/family law case.

Show me evidence or confirmation that Hunter is actually being investigated, then show me evidence that he's actually done anything wrong in that specific case. If you show me these things, I promise I'll never vote for Hunter Biden.
I was going to ask if he was running but that could have been misinterpreted.
^^^ reminds me of fav James Thurber cartoon:

two guys dueling, one has no head. head on floor, speaking. caption==>

"touché"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer18332.50

      12-26-2019, 04:32 PM   #499
adc100
Lieutenant Colonel
1319
Rep
1,626
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Anyone can claim anything in a lawsuit - especially so when it's a contested paternity/divorce/family law case.

Show me evidence or confirmation that Hunter is actually being investigated, then show me evidence that he's actually done anything wrong in that specific case. If you show me these things, I promise I'll never vote for Hunter Biden.
True but....
If you were:"the subject of more than one criminal investigation involving fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme," a private investigation firm claimed this week in a bizarre court filing." wouldn't you be just a tad nervous????
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2019, 07:27 AM   #500
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4792
Rep
4,102
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Anyone can claim anything in a lawsuit - especially so when it's a contested paternity/divorce/family law case.

Show me evidence or confirmation that Hunter is actually being investigated, then show me evidence that he's actually done anything wrong in that specific case. If you show me these things, I promise I'll never vote for Hunter Biden.
True but....
If you were:"the subject of more than one criminal investigation involving fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme," a private investigation firm claimed this week in a bizarre court filing." wouldn't you be just a tad nervous????
I sure would be.

Where is the evidence that claim is true though.

If you were simply *claiming* that I was the subject of several investigations without any evidence of that being true, I wouldn't be nervous at all.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2019, 11:21 AM   #501
adc100
Lieutenant Colonel
1319
Rep
1,626
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
I sure would be.

Where is the evidence that claim is true though.

If you were simply *claiming* that I was the subject of several investigations without any evidence of that being true, I wouldn't be nervous at all.
My daughter was taken to court falsely. Her ex manufactured emails and solicitations which indicated she was harassing him. These emails and solicitations could be easily verified as false by following the electronic footprint. "Evidence" is easy to manufacture.

This was not a court trial it was a domestic abuse case which is handled before a judge. He made the complaint from Fla and daughter needed to travel to Fla to defend herself. It cost me $11,000 to get the best lawyer in orlando and travel to Fla from Pa.; The case lasted 3 minutes and was dismissed. So don't be so smug when it comes to being charged with no "evidence" against you!

Yes the burden of proof rests with the accuser. But the burden of defense and $$$$$$$$$ rests with the defendant I doubt you ever experienced this.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2019, 12:14 PM   #502
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4792
Rep
4,102
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
My daughter was taken to court falsely. Her ex manufactured emails and solicitations which indicated she was harassing him. These emails and solicitations could be easily verified as false by following the electronic footprint. "Evidence" is easy to manufacture.

This was not a court trial it was a domestic abuse case which is handled before a judge. He made the complaint from Fla and daughter needed to travel to Fla to defend herself. It cost me $11,000 to get the best lawyer in orlando and travel to Fla from Pa.; The case lasted 3 minutes and was dismissed. So don't be so smug when it comes to being charged with no "evidence" against you!

Yes the burden of proof rests with the accuser. But the burden of defense and $$$$$$$$$ rests with the defendant I doubt you ever experienced this.
I'm afraid I'm missing your point here.

I couldn't care less if Hunter has to pay a lawyer to fight bogus charges. As of right now, we don't know he's even actually under investigation. That's my point.

Without knowing I was under investigation, no, I wouldn't be nervous.

Appreciate 1
MKSixer18332.50

      12-27-2019, 03:25 PM   #503
adc100
Lieutenant Colonel
1319
Rep
1,626
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
I'm afraid I'm missing your point here.

I couldn't care less if Hunter has to pay a lawyer to fight bogus charges. As of right now, we don't know he's even actually under investigation. That's my point.

Without knowing I was under investigation, no, I wouldn't be nervous.

True WE don't but I'll bet he is and HE knows it. We should know in a couple weeks. Happy New Year my friend :cheers:
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2019, 04:55 AM   #504
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4792
Rep
4,102
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
True WE don't but I'll bet he is and HE knows it. We should know in a couple weeks. Happy New Year my friend :cheers:
Your crystal ball is working better than mine, then.

Happy New Year, adc!
Appreciate 1
MKSixer18332.50

      12-28-2019, 08:59 AM   #505
adc100
Lieutenant Colonel
1319
Rep
1,626
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Happy New Year, adc!
Thank you sir.

And this is not meant to be an argument...but...Did Biden just castrate himself when he said he would not comply with a Senate subpoena?

At the age of 73 I know I have lost some gray matter. I know this bc it's more difficult to do the kind of engineering math I did 50 years ago. This comment by him (to me) says he is in the same boat-but his boat is sinking!.

How can he hammer Trump for "obstruction" when he has indicated HE (not a subordinate) would not honor a lawful subpoena ?

Again not an argument.
Appreciate 1
      12-29-2019, 08:36 AM   #506
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4792
Rep
4,102
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Thank you sir.

And this is not meant to be an argument...but...Did Biden just castrate himself when he said he would not comply with a Senate subpoena?

At the age of 73 I know I have lost some gray matter. I know this bc it's more difficult to do the kind of engineering math I did 50 years ago. This comment by him (to me) says he is in the same boat-but his boat is sinking!.

How can he hammer Trump for "obstruction" when he has indicated HE (not a subordinate) would not honor a lawful subpoena ?

Again not an argument.

Nope. Typically political grandstanding that was later walked back with an explanation of what he "really meant". Everyone should have seen that coming a mile away.

Now, he would, IMO, have legitimate grounds to contest the validity of him being subpoenaed for Trump's impeachment trial and I could see him doing that.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST