BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Manscaping Thread

01-14-2020, 08:26 AM   #1
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

The Manscaping Thread

All right, in honour of all the other threads created recently about hair, nails and general grooming, this thread has now been created based on a dare.

So who manscapes and what would you like to share?

And in honour of MKSixer, who simply loves to post pics of disturbing images, feel free to post your own pics for his pleasure. I'd only request that they make him throw up a little in his mouth, much like all his medical images do to us.

Kicking it off, I *manscape* in that I clear cut the forest periodically, except for my chest, not sure if that exactly counts as I can't say I make much effort to keep it groomed, just generally wait until it grows back or there is an event where I might need to take my shirt off.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00
Dpc2u11503.00
      01-14-2020, 08:32 AM   #2
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
All right, in honour of all the other threads created recently about hair, nails and general grooming, this thread has now been created based on a dare.

So who manscapes and what would you like to share?

And in honour of MKSixer, who simply loves to post pics of disturbing images, feel free to post your own pics for his pleasure. I'd only request that they make him throw up a little in his mouth, much like all his medical images do to us.

Kicking it off, I *manscape* in that I clear cut the forest periodically, except for my chest, not sure if that exactly counts as I can't say I make much effort to keep it groomed, just generally wait until it grows back or there is an event where I might need to take my shirt off.
Why am I the one always implicated in these things?!?!!

Most often I am simply providing information on biology in it's various forms to the esteemed members of this board and what happens? I get castigated. That's castigated, not castrated, UncleWede to be clear.

No matter...I will continue to provide information services to this board despite all of the rancor and discord that some members evidence.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
Salty Dog3572.50
      01-14-2020, 08:32 AM   #3
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

I 'scape it all. Chest, back, head, brows, arms, feet and even toes. I usually trim everything once every two weeks. I leave hair, I just keep it short. I have a collection of clippers that I use. One gets specifically used for the noggin, one for the body and another for the thin skinned areas.

I'll pass on the pictures.

I'd also like to share this with you fine gents. This is a must post shower. I bestow upon you, Fromonda's Woody scent. You're welcome.
https://www.amazon.com/Fromonda-Talc...TZVVV0XXJS0W4E

Last edited by King Rudi; 01-14-2020 at 08:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 09:03 AM   #4
TheMidnightNarwhal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11' 335is DCT

All I've got to man scape is my balls. My face to every month. Thanks shitty hair genetics
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 09:30 AM   #5
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

No matter...I will continue to provide information services to this board despite all of the rancor and discord that some members evidence.
LIES!!! All lies. Both Uncle Wede and I asked you to provide information on your address before Christmas for the purpose of relocating some of your stuff and you FAILED to provide said information.

And Wede is still waiting to introduce you to Lenny the goat. And I don't believe you've been fair to Lenny, not allowing him/her the chance to become your GOAT. Or at least up there in second or third place if not the Greatest Of All Time.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      01-14-2020, 09:31 AM   #6
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Yeah, I tried using a set of clippers on my balls a few weeks ago without a guard. Knicked myself in at least two places and drew blood before I gave up and switched to a safety razor.

Not again.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 09:32 AM   #7
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
I am semi-hairy, but don't complain too much as I am light haired so at least I don't have that wolfman look going. I still do it all though as the static that letting it grow out brings, especially in the winter, is unbearable. I have to choose my suit linings very carefully due to this and never travel without a can of static guard LOL.

The older I get - the less I hate messing with the clippers, so I go straight depilatory whenever I can. I honestly think I would buy a 55 gallon drum and just step into it if I could. Can't keep it on my head, but can't keep it off my body.

I will say - a buddy turned me onto this a few years ago and it is a game changer for my dangly bits. I had never heard of it and was a little worried to try it, but manned up and am glad I did. GF loved it too which is a plus. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY is the best advice I can give you. =)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

8-10 minutes and you are ready for action - no nicking, no missed spots, no weird angles - just slather and rinse.

I still have to use a clipper on some areas where having no hair would seem weird. I have a drawer full of specialty grooming clippers, but I'm also always looking for better ones!
      01-14-2020, 09:36 AM   #8
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

im a hairy as fuck. not so much hair on back but full coverage up front. only shave my shaft and around balls. one time this girl gave me a BJ with no haircut...mustve been at least 2 inches of hair...that relationship didn't end well. So now I stay groomed; even tho Id rather just leave it; especially in the winter for insulation
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 09:37 AM   #9
TheMidnightNarwhal
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Yeah, I tried using a set of clippers on my balls a few weeks ago without a guard. Knicked myself in at least two places and drew blood before I gave up and switched to a safety razor.

Not again.
I use a trimmer for the top flat groin part and flat parts and then use a double edge razor for the rest.

I used some cutting hair scissors like they are very small but it's way to long and I actually knicked my balls to with those lol
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 09:41 AM   #10
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

I don't do any of the other methods that threads were created on that would typically be considered "feminine". I don't use lotions, cut my own nails when they get long and I rock a baldy, since my job requires a specific length/look, so it's just easier to go that route as I have to shave my face daily.

Other than that, I'm not really a hairy guy, even though women seem to like my arm/leg hair.

Don't have to shave my back or chest, though. So every couple weeks, I clean the forest area after using the same mach 3 blade for two weeks before swapping to a new blade.

Two mack 3 blade heads will get me through the month, typically.

... Surprised no pics made it here, yet. thought some of the more "opinionated" regulars here would have posted something by now...

01-14-2020, 10:08 AM   #11
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
I don't do any of the other methods that threads were created on that would typically be considered "feminine". I don't use lotions, cut my own nails when they get long and I rock a baldy, since my job requires a specific length/look, so it's just easier to go that route as I have to shave my face daily.

Other than that, I'm not really a hairy guy, even though women seem to like my arm/leg hair.

Don't have to shave my back or chest, though. So every couple weeks, I clean the forest area after using the same mach 3 blade for two weeks before swapping to a new blade.

... Surprised no pics made it here, yet. thought some of the more "opinionated" regulars here would have posted something by now...

What females you hang out with that makes you think shaving your back is "Feminine"
      01-14-2020, 10:36 AM   #12
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

unsubscribed
Appreciate 5
King Rudi13152.00
Rmtt8206.00
MKSixer34171.50
      01-14-2020, 10:59 AM   #13
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Anyone found any clippers or trimmers that you can use on your sack without looking like you ran from a police dog?
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7555.50
Dang3r12503.00
      01-14-2020, 11:13 AM   #14
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Anyone found any clippers or trimmers that you can use on your sack without looking like you ran from a police dog?
I hear the lawn mower does a nice job, don't own one myself. I use the Remington curved blade clippers for the chop, Phillips one blade for the trimming and finish the scrot off with a nice clean shave. I've somehow only managed to nick myself once.....thank Budha.
Appreciate 1
      01-14-2020, 11:26 AM   #15
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
I hear the lawn mower does a nice job, don't own one myself. I use the Remington curved blade clippers for the chop, Phillips one blade for the trimming and finish the scrot off with a nice clean shave. I've somehow only managed to nick myself once.....thank Budha.
Thanks! I will look into those. In my experience a man only uses standard clippers on his sack once! Then it gets added to the long list of dumb things he has done and regretted.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Dpc2u11503.00
      01-14-2020, 11:42 AM   #16
TheMidnightNarwhal
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I think the Philips one blade works for that.

I personally use my face trimmer for top area of groin and sides (since I want to keep a small ammount of hair rather than full shave) and for scrot and shaft I use my double edge razor.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 11:46 AM   #17
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Thanks! I will look into those. In my experience a man only uses standard clippers on his sack once! Then it gets added to the long list of dumb things he has done and regretted.
Indeed. Also, it only takes once feeling a hot blade from the friction applied directly to the sack to realize quickly what a poor decision that was.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 01:56 PM   #18
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Looks like you guys are having a grand old time comparing each other's balls
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 02:10 PM   #19
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

With a recent medical requirement to apply the CGM to my belly, and having the tape flap off on the first 10-day period, I started to trim from the bottom of chest to the waist. Then I decided to have the wife clean up my back. So, since I came over the shoulders, I did the upper arms. Well, leaving those prickly hairs sticking up in your inner elbow is unpleasant, so I made a line about 1" into the forearm territory. And since winter, and now long sleeves, need to at least trim the forearms.

After a recharge, I harvested the waist-land crop of brush, and did a nice funky line along the leg/crotch intersection.

Who do I ask to shave my crack?????
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 02:54 PM   #20
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

i give my balls the chinstrap beard shave. I can get a pic if youre interested.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 04:09 PM   #21
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post

What females you hang out with that makes you think shaving your back is "Feminine"
lol, I was referring to the lotion thread, mani-pedi thread and hairstyles thread.

In my Circle/ environment, those practices are typically considered "feminine"
      01-14-2020, 06:06 PM   #22
hubbahubba
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3CX

Attached Images

Appreciate 0