BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion US Handling of Coronavirus

Yesterday, 08:10 PM   #8933
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
See, you made it about Trump. I'm asking a simple question, why do masks work now and let us open the economy back up. You can't answer, so you jump on Trump.

Brightness. Lol.
It was a direct response to your response, which clearly included Trump. I followed your lead so don't act like it was be who brought him up.

Lock down measures are quick and have no negative ramifications for the healthcare sector. Having everyone run out to hoard PPE would have been detrimental to the healthcare sector. It's simple, really. Not sure where you're getting lost...

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 11:26 PM   #8934
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Not really. I'm tired of all this mask BS about being selfish and entitled asshole crap blah, blah, blah. The vast majority of the 100,000 people are of compromised health, and of an age group who have little participation in the economy and are the people who needed protection. Meanwhile millions upon millions of people have no choice to stay home and shelter in place. They risked their lives to keep the sheltered-in-place with the essentials (and OMG the internet). And your solution is, "oh just wear a mask, it's your civic duty."

Wearing masks wasn't an issue 3 months ago, and only has become a "civic duty" once the elitists now want to come out from their homes. Meanwhile real men and women have been out working risking exposure the entire time, mostly maskless. And worst off their economy got FUBAR'D.

Lovely, isn't it.
i just wanted to quote this post so that the stupidity can live on.
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that." -POTUS
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:42 AM   #8935
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
i just wanted to quote this post so that the stupidity can live on.
Not sure they're elite, but people that benefit from their neighbors wearing masks are:

* Parents with kids undergoing cancer treatment
* Type 1 diabetics
* Adults who are caregivers for their elderly parents
* People with asthma
* People with AIDS

Service to country means, at a minimum, you inconvenience yourself to protect your neighbors and your country's citizens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 0