06-28-2021, 08:51 AM   #5831
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i and R1200RT bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post

Sweet! Happy Massage Monday!!!
You'll have to come back on Senior Citizen Wednesday. You'll get a discount.

Attachment 2636961

Last edited by Lady Jane; 01-06-2022 at 05:19 PM..
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25113.50
      06-28-2021, 08:56 AM   #5832
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
I am wary of vacationing in Mexico. Aren't you afraid you'll be held hostage by a cartel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Not until now.
Never been a fan of Mexico. And after hearing a story from people I know who were vacationing at one of the resorts, I became even less of a fan. You see, due to lax regulations and shoddy workmanship, the guy who "repaired" one of the resorts hot tubs never did it correctly and somehow the water eventually connected with one of the live wires and electrocuted some poor dude who was using the tub at the time. He died.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25113.50
Tommy-G4490.50
      06-28-2021, 09:00 AM   #5833
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
What would it take for you to never again use the term "Plant Daddy" again?

[img]https://emoticons.datahamster.com/kinky.gif[/img]
I think he was fairly clear - it would take a good woman. And let's just say that its unlikely that you or even someone with access to vast intelligence resources could produce said item.

So in the meantime, Daddy gonna plant, and plants gonna have a Daddy. Plant (Chocolate Thunder) Daddy is his new call sign.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25113.50
upstatedoc7561.50
      06-28-2021, 09:14 AM   #5834
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
What would it take for you to never again use the term "Plant Daddy" again?

[img]https://emoticons.datahamster.com/kinky.gif[/img]
I think he was fairly clear - it would take a good woman. And let's just say that its unlikely that you or even someone with access to vast intelligence resources could produce said item.

So in the meantime, Daddy gonna plant, and plants gonna have a Daddy. Plant (Chocolate Thunder) Daddy is his new call sign.
I also love accent walls. Paint Daddy?!?!

In all seriousness….

….enriching the feel of my place makes the ladies comfy. The drawback: they tend to feel like they can't touch anything….like everything is in its proper place and shouldn't be disturbed. Lol!

One day I had a gal over and she closed my stainless steel refrigerator without using the handle and left her lil' fingerprints on the door. I promptly grabbed my stainless steel spray and touched it up. She said, "It's a good thing that dick is fixed and you don't have kids. You'd go nuts!" I do the same type of prompt touch up when a woman closes my car door by using the window. I mean….I'll never understand why someone just doesn't close a car door using the door handle or at least the door itself. But the glass?!?!
Appreciate 2
Joekerr7929.00
M5Rick60090.50
      06-28-2021, 09:22 AM   #5835
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Hmm...I don't know, I think we could be getting carried away here, because if we add "Paint" as well, then its just a double P Daddy, which is just going to sound like "Pee Pee Daddy", which is potentially juvenile. Far below a person of your stature, I'm sure you'd agree.

So let's stick with "Plant Daddy" so as to keep others guessing if you are a wizard with potted plants or planting pot...the aura of mystery will draw them in.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25113.50
King Rudi13154.00
      06-28-2021, 09:31 AM   #5836
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Any major city in US is more dangerous at night than cabo.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2021, 09:42 AM   #5837
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Did someone say closing doors using the glass? Yeah that gets up me and don't even mention slamming soft close doors when they've been requested to just close-door-gently.
Appreciate 5
Sedan_Clan25113.50
cmyx6go15762.50
King Rudi13154.00
Dpc2u11503.00
      06-28-2021, 09:45 AM   #5838
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Did someone say closing doors using the glass? Yeah that gets up me and don't even mention slamming soft close doors when they've been requested to just close-door-gently.
I believe that was the demise of our e70. Soft close broke eventually, replaced and new unit failed within one day. It’s anything but easy getting the door open again. I confess I want to no longer know the people who continue to slam my doors because they do their own. Respect, try it.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25113.50
M5Rick60090.50
      06-28-2021, 09:46 AM   #5839
lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
If I didn't enjoy the anonymity I've managed to reclaim, I'd provide a link with evidence of such resources. That was in a past life and secrets aren't well kept anymore.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25113.50
Joekerr7929.00
      06-28-2021, 09:48 AM   #5840
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:

In all seriousness….

….enriching the feel of my place makes the ladies comfy. The drawback: they tend to feel like they can't touch anything….like everything is in its proper place and shouldn't be disturbed. Lol!

One day I had a gal over and she closed my stainless steel refrigerator without using the handle and left her lil' fingerprints on the door. I promptly grabbed my stainless steel spray and touched it up. She said, "It's a good thing that dick is fixed and you don't have kids. You'd go nuts!" I do the same type of prompt touch up when a woman closes my car door by using the window. I mean….I'll never understand why someone just doesn't close a car door using the door handle or at least the door itself. But the glass?!?!
This is where I'll step in. Sedan...it feels rather awkward referring to someone as Sedan....anyway, Sedan; ladies do like a clean home, however lest we forget that we are still men. Women need to feel wanted/needed. I recommend finding a corner in your home that you allow to get a little messy. It's good exercise for you to mentally let go of your OCD tendencies and also show ladies some vulnerability. I know, I know, you're like me; you aren't vulnerable, but they need to think you are.

Back story time (this is where eyes roll): Girl I was dating dropped me for a fat slob. Mind you, fat slob had money, but fat slob was also fat and....slobby. I asked the girl later what made her abandon ship and go for the guy who looks like he needs a life coach or just help getting through his day in general. Her response, "Your home is too clean, you don't need me around for anything. You've got this." This was the time being too clean caused an adverse end result.

Also, gone are the days where ladies accept a man as being too clean. I feel like this ended sometime in the late 90's or early 2000's. Most ladies notice the red flag of an impeccable home. If the house is super clean, it means there are no traces of the lady that was present the night before. I've been busted on this as well.

Pro-tip: Wait until they aren't looking to clean up after them. Truth means nothing, perception is everything.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick60090.50
Sedan_Clan25113.50
      06-28-2021, 09:53 AM   #5841
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
I believe that was the demise of our e70. Soft close broke eventually, replaced and new unit failed within one day. It’s anything but easy getting the door open again. I confess I want to no longer know the people who continue to slam my doors because they do their own. Respect, try it.
Slamming car doors..don't know why but Ford and Skoda drivers come to mind, got a Skoda suv fatso over the road that does that.
Appreciate 1
      06-28-2021, 10:05 AM   #5842
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:

In all seriousness….

This is where I'll step in. Sedan...it feels rather awkward referring to someone as Sedan....anyway, Sedan; ladies do like a clean home, however lest we forget that we are still men. Women need to feel wanted/needed. I recommend finding a corner in your home that you allow to get a little messy. It's good exercise for you to mentally let go of your OCD tendencies and also show ladies some vulnerability. I know, I know, you're like me; you aren't vulnerable, but they need to think you are.

Back story time (this is where eyes roll): Girl I was dating dropped me for a fat slob. Mind you, fat slob had money, but fat slob was also fat and....slobby. I asked the girl later what made her abandon ship and go for the guy who looks like he needs a life coach or just help getting through his day in general. Her response, "Your home is too clean, you don't need me around for anything. You've got this." This was the time being too clean caused an adverse end result.

Also, gone are the days where ladies accept a man as being too clean. I feel like this ended sometime in the late 90's or early 2000's. Most ladies notice the red flag of an impeccable home. If the house is super clean, it means there are no traces of the lady that was present the night before. I've been busted on this as well.

Pro-tip: Wait until they aren't looking to clean up after them. Truth means nothing, perception is everything.
Now THAT is an interesting back story. I guess I can relate. When I was in prime show shape (…around the time I was training for the Culver City Classic physique show), I had a woman ditch me because I was too fit and it made her insecure. She ended up with a guy who was pretty slobby, but his condition made her feel great about herself.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      06-28-2021, 11:04 AM   #5843
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Well, y'all have me cracking up this am.

I will agree with Rudi that Plant Daddy (that's just awful) needs to take a step back. I'm OCD myself but I've had to learn to let things go. Just wait til the chick leaves and then clean until your little heart's content. No one wants to be in a place much less a relationship where they can't feel comfortable.

I love Cabo. We've been and felt completely safe walking around even at night. If that's how you're gonna go out on vacation then I would take that any day over dying while doing some mundane daily task.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25113.50
King Rudi13154.00
      06-28-2021, 11:08 AM   #5844
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i and R1200RT bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan;27745950
[B
….enriching the feel of my place makes the ladies comfy. The drawback: they tend to feel like they can't touch anything….like everything is in its proper place and shouldn't be disturbed. Lol![/B]
I'll take a tidy man over a slob any day. Even if he's a bit OCD about neatness. Must be my military up-bringing.
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15762.50
Sedan_Clan25113.50
      06-28-2021, 11:17 AM   #5845
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Now THAT is an interesting back story. I guess I can relate. When I was in prime show shape (…around the time I was training for the Culver City Classic physique show), I had a woman ditch me because I was too fit and it made her insecure. She ended up with a guy who was pretty slobby, but his condition made her feel great about herself.
I'm still not where I want to be physically, but most likely none of us are. I had a friend of mine (female) recently explain that the more shredded I become, the more difficult it will be to find a woman of stature if something happens to the current girlfriend for this very reason. She explained that men like us are great for one night stands, but no woman wants to be with a man that looks better than they do.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2021, 11:18 AM   #5846
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

I think I'm pretty regimented and it goes back to my childhood. I've always taken very good care of my things and my OCD goes waaaaay back……so far back that I'm referring to G.I. Joe and Ninja Turtle toys. Remember when you'd buy a toy and it would come with stickers you had to apply? Well if a sticker went on crooked it would activate my OCD, so careful placement was really a thing for me. I take care of things exceptionally well so they last.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2021, 11:24 AM   #5847
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I'm still not where I want to be physically, but most likely none of us are. I had a friend of mine (female) recently explain that the more shredded I become, the more difficult it will be to find a woman of stature if something happens to the current girlfriend for this very reason. She explained that men like us are great for one night stands, but no woman wants to be with a man that looks better than they do.
It's an interesting phenomenon because women will ogle the fit guy as he walks by on the beach or go gaga for the built dude on television, but when their own guy gets fit, it doesn't work out so well. I've mostly dated really fit women, but like I said in an earlier post, a women doesn't have to be a gym rat to be sexy to me. It is tough(er) to date when you're fit because the assumption seems to be that fit men are self centered and will choose the gym over their woman, which isn't the case.

….and why is everything in boldface type now?!?!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
upstatedoc7561.50
      06-28-2021, 11:33 AM   #5848
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
It's an interesting phenomenon because women will ogle the fit guy as he walks by on the beach or go gaga for the built dude on television, but when their own guy gets fit, it doesn't work out so well. I've mostly dated really fit women, but like I said in an earlier post, a women doesn't have to be a gym rat to be sexy to me. It is tough(er) to date when you're fit because the assumption seems to be that fit men are self centered and will choose the gym over their woman, which isn't the case.

Agree 100% but it doesn't just stop there. I was also once dumped for a guy that looked like he had shit together. Lost out on the girl for no other reason than him having his shit together. What did I do, i got my shit together. Now....house paid off, good job, money in the bank, drives nice car, takes care of myself....women are now intimidated because most of them don't have their shit together and I'm intimidating.

I'm with you that women don't need to be the peak of personal fitness to be sexy. Personality trumps looks all day long, however; there is sliding scale/matrix to this.
Appreciate 2
      06-28-2021, 11:44 AM   #5849
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Agree 100% but it doesn't just stop there. I was also once dumped for a guy that looked like he had shit together. Lost out on the girl for no other reason than him having his shit together. What did I do, i got my shit together. Now....house paid off, good job, money in the bank, drives nice car, takes care of myself....women are now intimidated because most of them don't have their shit together and I'm intimidating.

I'm with you that women don't need to be the peak of personal fitness to be sexy. Personality trumps looks all day long, however; there is sliding scale/matrix to this.
The matrix is very real bro.

I tried to alter my approach and seek the women who were more well off than I was. My theory was……if she has/had her own shit, a solid/stable career, etc., nothing about my status will intimidate her because she doesn't need me for any of that. Well, in the practical that didn't work either because there's always something.

Take the attorney chick I date in San Diego. She easily makes double the money I do, has stature, is fit, very attractive, etc…..but she has two boys who are very active and one just graduated high school and is prepping to go to a UC in August. She's almost 8 years my elder, but she looks much younger. Occasionally she gets into her head and feels like she's too old, doesn't have the time to give that she thinks I deserve from a woman, the distance, yada, yada, yada. It never ends.

I try to stay away from women under 35-ish unless they have already established themselves. The problem is I look much younger than 42 and I attract really young women sometimes; sometimes as young as 19-20. There's nothing beyond sex that could occur with a woman that young so I try to avoid it. I need more substance.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      06-28-2021, 12:30 PM   #5850
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
There's nothing beyond sex that could occur with a woman that young so I try to avoid it. I need more substance.
As a general rule, I would agree. But don't slam the door (right?)
My SIL married a man 20+ years her elder. She was in that 19-22 range. They've been married for nigh on 30+ years . . .
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25113.50
      06-28-2021, 12:31 PM   #5851
2one3E90
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Bmw 330i and Bmw 328i

Garage List
2010 BMW 328i  [10.00]
2004 BMW Z4   [9.67]
2006 BMW 330i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by king rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedan_clan View Post
it's an interesting phenomenon because women will ogle the fit guy as he walks by on the beach or go gaga for the built dude on television, but when their own guy gets fit, it doesn't work out so well. I've mostly dated really fit women, but like i said in an earlier post, a women doesn't have to be a gym rat to be sexy to me. It is tough(er) to date when you're fit because the assumption seems to be that fit men are self centered and will choose the gym over their woman, which isn't the case.

agree 100% but it doesn't just stop there. I was also once dumped for a guy that looked like he had shit together. Lost out on the girl for no other reason than him having his shit together. What did i do, i got my shit together. Now....house paid off, good job, money in the bank, drives nice car, takes care of myself....women are now intimidated because most of them don't have their shit together and i'm intimidating.

you shall excell
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      06-28-2021, 12:32 PM   #5852
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Quote:
There's nothing beyond sex that could occur with a woman that young so I try to avoid it. I need more substance.
As a general rule, I would agree. But don't slam the door (right?)
My SIL married a man 20+ years her elder. She was in that 19-22 range. They've been married for nigh on 30+ years . . .
I mean…..I don't slam doors. My mother raised me well.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
cmyx6go15762.50
Lady Jane70865.50