BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Considering a 2010 Continental GT Supersports Convertible

06-06-2020, 11:40 PM   #1
chris.m
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Considering a 2010 Continental GT Supersports Convertible

I’m currently the owner of a M5 2018 and considering changing car before the value “drop too deep”...

Last week I looked at a really nice 2010 Bentley Supersport Convertible.

And I’m wondering has anyone own of of those here ?

Did you like it ?

Was it realisable ?

Fun to drive ?

Chris
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2020, 06:54 AM   #2
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

i never owned one but my Ukrainian friend had a 2008 i guess GT for 2 years..
its fun to drive but doesnt feel like a sporty car to at all at least to me except straight line, its just a luxurious GT car.. there is a stereotype for Bentley's un-reliability and its true.. car is big but cabin doesnt feel spacious.. if you re lucky to that if you just need to maintain the car its not that much expensive than a normal car.. but lets say if you want to change the battery.. actually it has 2 batteries and its not super easy to change.. when it comes to spare parts and laboring costs its ridiculous.. older models probably depreciated enough already but for me Bentleys are really good looking cars but they re being built like a disposable item after 4-5 years.. feels like been built for the ones that can buy them when they re brand new.. personally if you dont really want to own one, swapping a 2 year old M5 for a 10 year old Bentley is not a good idea.. thats why in Ukrainian car market they re asking 30-40k dollars for 10-12 year old GT at most.. not asking price, real price i mean..