BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion President Trump. [ Hits and Misses Scorecard Thread ]

04-01-2020, 07:20 AM   #10033
WhiskyPat12
you don't concern me
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
You are a bad person.
Appreciate 1
      04-01-2020, 07:21 AM   #10034
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i MSport

I knew I blocked gonzo for a reason. tRump is now blaming doctors and nurses for mask shortages.

https://politicalwire.com/2020/03/29...d-ventilators/
      04-01-2020, 07:23 AM   #10035
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyPat12 View Post
I can see the steam coming on that video.
      04-01-2020, 07:34 AM   #10036
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Ha.
Blocked yet read?

You don't like me because I slowly but surely destroy the narrative bubble that has been built around you by the crap you believe and trust.

Anywho.
My sensors are tingling a bit. Not for myself, because of my location and land mass, but some may want to start thinking about the rally and shells. God, I hope I'm wrong.

04-01-2020, 05:29 PM   #10037
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Kill Em All

lakefront266.50
MKSixer22905.50

04-01-2020, 06:06 PM   #10038
Eriphill
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Kill Em All

But without the cartels how will China ship its Fentanyl into the US? I've said it before. China declared a soft war on the West a long time ago and this is just another example. The Chinese regime controls all aspects of daily life in China. These 'rogue chemical companies' do not operate without the consent of the Party.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...019-story.html
Appreciate 1
      04-01-2020, 06:13 PM   #10039
dsad1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbanks21 View Post
I knew I blocked gonzo for a reason. tRump is now blaming doctors and nurses for mask shortages.

I don't see anything in there blaming doctors and nurses.

You don't think it's odd that they are in dire need of masks when they are getting 300k a week?
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2020, 07:16 PM   #10040
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsad1 View Post
I don't see anything in there blaming doctors and nurses.

You don't think it's odd that they are in dire need of masks when they are getting 300k a week?
You don't take "Something is going on, and you ought to look into it as reporters. Are they going out the back door?” as they're stealing or selling them? If he thought there was fraud/illegal activities going on he should have someone investigate it and not ask reporters to "look into it".
      04-01-2020, 07:20 PM   #10041
dsad1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
You don't take "Something is going on, and you ought to look into it as reporters. Are they going out the back door?” as they're stealing or selling them? If he thought there was fraud/illegal activities going on he should have someone investigate it and not ask reporters to "look into it".
Why would the doctors or nurses steal them and put their lives at risk? The hospital could be trying to make money and selling them, or maybe there is a third party that is stealing them.

He has a point that something is probably wrong, so instead of blaming him in a press conference that the hospitals don't have enough supplies, he is telling reporters to go figure out what's going on because they are obviously supplying them.

My point in all this is that you try as hard as you can to make him into this horrible person, when he is just being transparent.
Appreciate 1
      04-01-2020, 08:02 PM   #10042
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:

Nowhere did the President say Drs and nurses but you insert that to form a false narrative just as CNN and the rest do, Dishonesty at its worst and transparent as can be. “You have snatched the pebble and have learned well grasshopper” says
Don Lemon.

There are many people involved in logistics at hospitals before items get to the medical staff. Those are the people that procure equipment and needed items such masks. It’s not unheard of that theses unscrupulous ‘quartermasters’ order more then they can use and sell at premium especially during disasters and medical medical crisis such as corona 19. The products seldom make it inside the building it’s meant to go to and if it does it finds its way in it goes right back out the loading dock to the black market.
Maybe you’re naive enough not to know the reality of the thing or maybe you actually believe the Heads of infectious diseases doctors at their hospitals are running black market scams in between seeing dying patients. Whichever it’s pathetic

How do you know he’s not going to have his justice dept look into it? You don’t. News flash, he doesn’t have to tell the public everything that’s going on in his admin. Asking for reporters to dig into potential crimes against the American public in a medical emergency scenario is good sense on his part. You guys will shoot at anything that moves regarding Trump, vast majority of times you shoot yourselves in your derangement.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 04-01-2020 at 08:12 PM..
Appreciate 1
UncleWede9527.50

04-01-2020, 08:30 PM   #10043
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Why would the doctors or nurses steal them and put their lives at risk? The hospital could be trying to make money and selling them, or maybe there is a third party that is stealing them.

He has a point that something is probably wrong, so instead of blaming him in a press conference that the hospitals don't have enough supplies, he is telling reporters to go figure out what's going on because they are obviously supplying them.

My point in all this is that you try as hard as you can to make him into this horrible person, when he is just being transparent.
Why would he tell the media to go investigate if he thought they were doing something illegal? He's just trying to stir the pot and make himself look good. There is no way in this hell or the next that he's not a lying thieving conniving asshole.

04-02-2020, 12:19 AM   #10044
Nuckle
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You don't take "Something is going on, and you ought to look into it as reporters. Are they going out the back door?" as they're stealing or selling them? If he thought there was fraud/illegal activities going on he should have someone investigate it and not ask reporters to "look into it".

Why would he tell the media to go investigate if he thought they were doing something illegal? He's just trying to stir the pot and make himself look good. There is no way in this hell or the next that he's not a lying thieving conniving asshole.
Can you list 3 important things that President Trump has done well over the past 30 days? Just curious.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 01:51 AM   #10045
Humdizzle
Major
Rep
Drives: 2010 ferrari 458

stole this from washington post.

Quote:
The coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We have it totally under control. I’m not concerned at all. It’s one person coming in from China. We pretty much shut it down. It will all work out well. We’re in great shape. Doesn’t spread widely at all in the United States because of the early actions that myself and my administration took. There’s a chance it won’t spread. It’s something that we have tremendous control over.

Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear. Just stay calm. It will go away. The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. This is their new hoax.

Whatever happens, we’re totally prepared. Totally ready. We’re rated number one for being prepared. We are so prepared like we never have been prepared. Taking early intense action, we have seen dramatically fewer cases of the virus in the United States. We’re very much ahead of everything.

This is a flu. I didn’t know people died from the flu. Here, we’re talking about a much smaller range. It is very mild. Some people will have this at a very light level. Some of them go to work.

The mortality rate is much, much better. In my opinion it’s way, way down. I think it’s substantially below 1 percent. A fraction of 1 percent. I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along. This is just my hunch.

We have very little problem in this country. We only have five people. We only have 11 cases. Out of billions of people, 15 people. They’re getting better, and soon they’re all going to be better, hopefully. We’re going very substantially down, not up.

The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point. To this point, and because we have had a very strong border policy, we have had 40 deaths. As of this moment, we have 50 deaths. I have a feeling that a lot of the numbers that are being said in some areas are just bigger than they’re going to be.

Frankly, the testing has been going very smooth. The tests are all perfect. Anybody that wants a test can get a test. The tests are beautiful. We have a tremendous testing setup.

I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. We are very close to a vaccine. A matter of months. You take a solid flu vaccine, you don’t think that could have an impact? Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine. Based on very strong evidence.

I would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter. No way I’m going to cancel the convention. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

We’re the ones that gave the great response. I’d rate it a 10. We’ve done a fantastic job. I think they should be appreciative. Gallup just gave us the highest rating. The highest on record.

I like this stuff. I really get it. Maybe I have a natural ability. We think it’s going to have a very good ending. We’re going to win faster than people think. I hope.

This blindsided the world! Who could have ever predicted a thing like this? This was something that nobody has ever thought could happen to this country.

I’ve always known this is a real, this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic. I always treated the Chinese Virus very seriously.

If you’re talking about the virus, no, that’s not under control for anyplace in the world. I was talking about what we’re doing is under control, but I’m not talking about the virus. I didn’t say Easter. It was just an aspiration. I am giving consideration to a QUARANTINE.

So you’re talking about 2.2 million deaths. If we could hold that down…between 100,000 and 200,000, and we all together have done a very good job. START MAKING VENTILATORS, NOW!!!!!! FORD, GET GOING ON VENTILATORS, FAST!!!!!! Invoke “P”. I want our life back again.

It was nobody’s fault. No, just things that happened. I don’t take responsibility at all.
i mean i have no words. the dude just spews BS to make himself look good. At least in the last few days he's come to grips with it.

2010 Ferrari 458
2015 Silverstone F80 6MT
2009 Honda Civic
Previous: E36 M3 | E46 M3 | R35 GTR | FR-S | F30 335i
Appreciate 1
mbanks211039.00

04-02-2020, 04:42 AM   #10046
schoy
Captain
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

For two whole months, from the first case in Washington state until mid-March, Trump downplayed virus and blamed it on the media and liberals, despite warnings from health professionals around the world. Two whole months. And during that time, many people (including many on this forum) followed the President’s lead, mocking the media, mocking liberals, calling this a conspiracy to get Trump impeached. And ignoring social distancing and stay at home recommendations. Even last week, the President was holding onto whatever shred was left of his credibility, claiming “the cure can’t be worse than the problem” and that this will just all blow over in “15 days”, hoping the problem would simply be a few thousand deaths despite evidence for weeks that without instituting shelter-in-place, the death toll would be in the millions.

If you can’t see that the President has to take some of blame for creating a false sense of complacency and invincibility when we could have had a 1-2 months of additional preparation, then you’re just delusional. And yet, there are plenty of posts that still believe that Trump has done a “great job”.

It’s also interesting that the same folks deriding Christians over on the “biblical” thread because they believe in “science”, also support Trump who ignored science for 2 months. Astounding hypocrisy on this forum.

This is not going to be over on April 30. This is not going to end until either (1) Trump locks down the country for 2 whole months, or (2) a vaccine is developed and is available on a widespread basis.

Last edited by schoy; 04-02-2020 at 04:48 AM..
Appreciate 1
mbanks211039.00

04-02-2020, 05:15 AM   #10047
schoy
Captain
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

Also, say what you will about California, our governor was the first to institute a complete state lockdown. That was 2 weeks ago, and the number of cases, while still increasing, hasn’t been on an steep exponential curve that you would expect from the most populous state in the country, which shows that the measures are likely working to ease the burden on our health care system. Of course we have a long way to go.

It also shows how much power the executive branch has in protecting its citizens.

Last edited by schoy; 04-02-2020 at 05:55 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 06:34 AM   #10048
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Can you list 3 important things that President Trump has done well over the past 30 days? Just curious.
You talking to me or dsad?
      04-02-2020, 07:02 AM   #10049
Nuckle
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
You talking to me or dsad?
You
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 07:28 AM   #10050
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
You
I don't believe he's done anything well over the past 30 days. Everything has been too little and too late. He's been downplaying this for 2 months, he's contradicted his medical staff and scientists, he's getting into Twitter wars with leaders of states he doesn't like, he's implying medical staff at hospitals are selling masks and supplies out the back door, etc. I don't recall him giving condolences or trying to comfort anyone who's lost a loved one to the virus. The "man" has literally zero empathy and could not care less about anyone other than himself. He's proven this for over 3 years now.
      04-02-2020, 07:54 AM   #10051
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Only cares about himself?
Zero empathy?

* Mr. President we need to strike the Iranians. They shot down our drone.

× We lost how many lives?

* Zero sir, it was an unmanned aircraft.

× Correct. Now tell me again how many lives will be lost if we strike.

* Intelligence says up to 150, sir.

× NO.

* But sir, it's the Iranians.

× NO. Now bring me a diet coke.

#unchainyourselves

04-02-2020, 11:02 AM   #10052
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Only cares about himself?
Zero empathy?

* Mr. President we need to strike the Iranians. They shot down our drone.

× We lost how many lives?

* Zero sir, it was an unmanned aircraft.

× Correct. Now tell me again how many lives will be lost if we strike.

* Intelligence says up to 150, sir.

× NO.

* But sir, it's the Iranians.

× NO. Now bring me a diet coke.

#unchainyourselves
Trump: Rudy, we need to blackmail the Ukrainians, so follow up with your Biden smear campaign. We can use the $400 million aid package over their head.
Rudy: Yes Sir!!

04-02-2020, 11:47 AM   #10053
Nuckle
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
You
I don't believe he's done anything well over the past 30 days. Everything has been too little and too late. He's been downplaying this for 2 months, he's contradicted his medical staff and scientists, he's getting into Twitter wars with leaders of states he doesn't like, he's implying medical staff at hospitals are selling masks and supplies out the back door, etc. I don't recall him giving condolences or trying to comfort anyone who's lost a loved one to the virus. The "man" has literally zero empathy and could not care less about anyone other than himself. He's proven this for over 3 years now.
Then you have zero credibility in my opinion. There is literally nothing President Trump could have done to overcome your hatred for him. TDS at its finest.
Appreciate 2
      04-02-2020, 12:53 PM   #10054
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Then you have zero credibility in my opinion. There is literally nothing President Trump could have done to overcome your hatred for him. TDS at its finest.
Flip your question then. What has he done wrong in the last 3 years where you said "wow that was not a good idea"? Pot meet kettle.

Also, I have zero credibility because I don't agree with how he's handled the virus situation the last month? That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a while, and gives YOU zero credibility.