BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Tao of badass

03-06-2015, 05:44 PM   #89
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Fact of the matter is that "scoring" with women is not impressive. Anyone can do it. I find it laughable that men (boys, really) are proud of this.

What is impressive, however, is finding a woman will make a wonderful, loyal wife that will be a good mother to your children. Oh, and is a great cook, is well educated, has a career and looks hot to top it all off.

Now that, my friends, is what I'll tip my hat to.
Appreciate 2
      03-06-2015, 08:44 PM   #90
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
books on how to potentially manipulate, trick people or be an overall dick will not help you.

confidence is about you, not other people. do whatever you want in life and if you start to shy away from something you can simply say to yourself "no fucks given" and then man the hell up. that or try drugs and alcohol. lol

that's the only advice i'll give because this thread is very awkward.
Well, I got it from Torrance so no sweat off my brow... And personally I just skipped over the ridiculous ones. I did adopt OP's original author (David DeAngelo) and used cocky+funny (also applicable to the broader backhanded compliment) and methods of action, but not necessarily the controversial slut opener, but one that was thought-provoking but valid... Mine was actually what I should do when I do get married, provided my dad was alive: (abridged and in 3rd person to avoid sounding like a creep) [My friend] is thinking about marriage, but since [his] dad had a restraining order against [his] mom, who should [he] invite to [his] wedding if he must choose? [insert details about being distant from mom but there are traditions, but close to dad and blah blah]. All in all, I only used about 20% of PUA advice at the most.

Most often, when one is nervous around women, it is due to not knowing what to do, which was precisely my dilemma. Also, getting the virginity thing out of the way helped too, since I noticed myself being MUCH more confident around women when sex is no longer a mystery, but I fully realize that there are people who probably had sex, but still suck around women; I'm just saying what worked for me.

But the most I got from these books is not so much following the instructions and ways of being down to the T and literally going out and doing everything it says, but more so giving those that are clueless a bit of a sense of direction, and ways to step out of your comfort zone. Like, if you were like me, "OK, so I took her on a date, now what?"... Old me: "IDK, if she likes me, I guess wait for her to kiss me or something..." New me: push pull method (actually adopted from sales closing technique and only vaguely mentioned in PUA books), kino escalation, look for signs of interest and lean in for a kiss if she's receptive. If not, send her on her way and delete her number. If she calls, she's the "take it slow" type. If she doesn't, fuck it. She doesn't deserve you. NOTE that I didn't say "start some 3-paragraph mindfuck that exploits the female mindset and guilt trip her into slobbing your knob" (manipulate) or "tell her your E90 is your second car and your Maserati is in the shop" (trick), or "treat her like a red-headed stepchild for when you get a masochistic bitch with daddy issues, it'll smooth itself out as she develops a Stockholm Syndrome-like response" (being a dick). NOOOOOOOOPPPEEE
::THE MACHETE::

Last edited by NEFARIOUS; 03-07-2015 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: Torrance is a city, but guess what it sounds like?
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2015, 09:37 PM   #91
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
^
The great SHAH??!
Re-reading that last post - it's a work of literary genius.. I wonder why he doesn't post here anymore, anyway I hope he got his blubber whale or whatever it was he was looking for.

This fat but funny guy i know has the hottest gf(wife)..

Yes totally nice=genetic dead end
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
You don't even have the slightest idea. There are forums dedicated to this kind of thing.

We should start a service. Learn to be a man 101. $100 per session.
I'm with it.
      03-06-2015, 09:39 PM   #92
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Fact of the matter is that "scoring" with women is not impressive. Anyone can do it. I find it laughable that men (boys, really) are proud of this.

What is impressive, however, is finding a woman will make a wonderful, loyal wife that will be a good mother to your children. Oh, and is a great cook, is well educated, has a career and looks hot to top it all off.

Yes!

There are stages to this shyt. When you're younger, it's about who bangs the most pssy. Later on in life, it's about who holds the most peace and progress in their family.
      03-07-2015, 10:54 AM   #93
gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
Well, I got it from Torrance so no sweat off my brow... And personally I just skipped over the ridiculous ones. I did adopt OP's original author (David DeAngelo) and used cocky+funny (also applicable to the broader backhanded compliment) and methods of action, but not necessarily the controversial slut opener, but one that was thought-provoking but valid... Mine was actually what I should do when I do get married, provided my dad was alive: (abridged and in 3rd person to avoid sounding like a creep) [My friend] is thinking about marriage, but since [his] dad had a restraining order against [his] mom, who should [he] invite to [his] wedding if he must choose? [insert details about being distant from mom but there are traditions, but close to dad and blah blah]. All in all, I only used about 20% of PUA advice at the most.

Most often, when one is nervous around women, it is due to not knowing what to do, which was precisely my dilemma. Also, getting the virginity thing out of the way helped too, since I noticed myself being MUCH more confident around women when sex is no longer a mystery, but I fully realize that there are people who probably had sex, but still suck around women; I'm just saying what worked for me.

But the most I got from these books is not so much following the instructions and ways of being down to the T and literally going out and doing everything it says, but more so giving those that are clueless a bit of a sense of direction, and ways to step out of your comfort zone. Like, if you were like me, "OK, so I took her on a date, now what?"... Old me: "IDK, if she likes me, I guess wait for her to kiss me or something..." New me: push pull method (actually adopted from sales closing technique and only vaguely mentioned in PUA books), kino escalation, look for signs of interest and lean in for a kiss if she's receptive. If not, send her on her way and delete her number. If she calls, she's the "take it slow" type. If she doesn't, fuck it. She doesn't deserve you. NOTE that I didn't say "start some 3-paragraph mindfuck that exploits the female mindset and guilt trip her into slobbing your knob" (manipulate) or "tell her your E90 is your second car and your Maserati is in the shop" (trick), or "treat her like a red-headed stepchild for when you get a masochistic bitch with daddy issues, it'll smooth itself out as she develops a Stockholm Syndrome-like response" (being a dick). NOOOOOOOOPPPEEE
sorry i didn't read past the first few sentences. honestly, no line is needed. simply "hi, my name is <>, what's yours?" that's it. no tricks, just honest conversation. if she's not interested, move on and who cares. super simple, super fast and easy.

that will help you find a mate rather than a random eff.
      03-07-2015, 10:58 AM   #94
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
sorry i didn't read past the first few sentences. honestly, no line is needed. simply "hi, my name is <>, what's yours?" that's it. no tricks, just honest conversation. if she's not interested, move on and who cares. super simple, super fast and easy.
What I was trying to emphasize is that if that worked for me when I first started trying to attract women, it wouldn't have taken me until 27 to lose my virginity. It's not the approach that concerned me, it's what to do after that left me in the dust, and I just took what fits my personality better and rolled with that with the books.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2015, 09:40 PM   #95
qba335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et

+1

It's very difficult to find a quality girl.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2015, 11:37 PM   #96
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by qba335i View Post
+1

We have some on this forum, eh Bimmette?
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2015, 12:10 AM   #97
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: 2014 Ford Mustang GT

You little boys have the wrong idea!!

all it take is just to roll up on some ghetto ass hood rat in your Plymouth, flash her some ballsack action, and watch the bitches fall into your lap!
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2015, 12:35 AM   #98
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:

Have to agree with this for I am a believer in the saying "I don't romance a different woman every night, I'd rather romance the same woman my whole life."
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2015, 03:00 AM   #99
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Have to agree with this for I am a believer in the saying "I don't romance a different woman every night, I'd rather romance the same woman my whole life."
I believe in romancing a woman once and have her fall in love with me for the rest of her life. Romance is overrated. What's really tough is building and maintaining a meaningful relationship.
      03-08-2015, 04:19 AM   #100
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22
Quote:
Originally Posted by qba335i View Post
+1

We have some on this forum, eh Bimmette?
Hahahah!!! I stayed away from this thread til now, but awwww, thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2015, 05:34 AM   #101
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Quote a 3 year old comment made by a banned vacuum legend.

Oh that shah. LOL

Here are my methods. It maybe outdated, but it worked 10-13yrs ago.

1. Numbers game indeed. More random sample the better. n=10 < n=1000
Let's safely say, my success rate is 10%, 10% of 1000 is better than 10% of 10.

2. Why try to catch a fish? Let the fish come to you.
Screw going to get attention.
Forget the fat girl method.
Forget the peacock method!
Shah's method might work on girls who had too much beer goggle.

Go to a club, bar, whatever you go to on a day you do NOT need to get laid. Funny thing is that I always ended up with girls on the day I unexpected it.
Women sense the game and urgency. Go out to a place on the day you got laid. Go out on a day you do NOT need to meet a women!

Week before my final exam for freaking Atomic Physics or Quantum mechanics classes was the time I expect no girls to come over, but got the most. I mean seriously, I would seriously trade a "B" in those classes than getting 10 sex sessions (I kid u not). I am alone in the club booth table thinking how the hell I am going to get a "C" or better on the exam. Hot females, typically who are looking for a "different and unorthodox" ones will find you.

After boning, I went back to studying for exam. That sh1t tends to turns some girls on.

3. Never try to start a conversation to girls in a wolf pack who might have an interest in you.

At a damn starbucks, I was analyzing some data on a laptop. Some pack of attractive girls were looking at me and smiling. I looked at them, and thought they were looking at other people. Found out they were looking at unattractive dude (me) with dull black suit (which shah said to avoid) with a laptop on. After 25minutes, I pack my stuff and was heading out.

I simply said, "Hi ladies" and left. Guess what I did. I deliberately (or accidently LOL) left a business card on my table.
One of the gal called about 6 days later, and met at the same Starbucks.

4. Different intention, sex is just a bonus/freebee.
During my undergrad, I was extremely busy. I didn't have time to do all my HW nor write papers. This is when I said to my self
"Why not use the same damn method girls used guys for academic help?"

I started talking to girls about labs, hw, exams, papers. Heck, I even had a luxury to not purchase some text books and saved few $100s studying together. One gal basically help me write a paper on Intl' Finance, and other girl help me with Adv. Electro-Magnitism class. LOL

1/2 of the semester in, sex just came in as a freebee/bonus. I was more happy to get academic help than their private parts. Even if I didn't get laid, it was a HUGE gain.

5. Nice car, standout clothing NEVER helped me.
I kid you not, driving an ugly old Subaru GL wagon got me more girls than driving a nice car. My theory is that I was more humble? who knows. Still a mystery. Same goes with overweight. I have no idea freaking why....
My success rate when I was perfect shape was 40-50% than when I was little chub. AND THIS IS WHEN I LIVED IN West LOS ANGELES!

6. Unexpected places are where you will find the most
During lunch time at wilshire business district 6000-8000 block, it is really hard to find an empty seat. I just randomly asked someone if I can seat next to her just to eat.
I had a very little conversation, but I asked about her what she was reading. That conversation lead to some interest, but I had to leave as soon as I ate. It was a bummer that I had to leave the conversation while it got very interesting, but I had to go. I told her that we can start a digital conversation on email, and left my email.

That led to a real nice date about 2 weeks later.
      03-08-2015, 08:13 AM   #102
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:

Didn't you say your dad was a DJ? so he must have got laid alot.. my dad was and still is a complete dork, so I guess I'm pursuing his unfulfilled desires

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post

Oh that shah. LOL

Here are my methods. It maybe outdated, but it worked 10-13yrs ago.

1. Numbers game indeed. More random sample the better. n=10 < n=1000
Let's safely say, my success rate is 10%, 10% of 1000 is better than 10% of 10.

2. Why try to catch a fish? Let the fish come to you.
Screw going to get attention.
Forget the fat girl method.
Forget the peacock method!
Shah's method might work on girls who had too much beer goggle.

Go to a club, bar, whatever you go to on a day you do NOT need to get laid. Funny thing is that I always ended up with girls on the day I unexpected it.
Women sense the game and urgency. Go out to a place on the day you got laid. Go out on a day you do NOT need to meet a women!

Week before my final exam for freaking Atomic Physics or Quantum mechanics classes was the time I expect no girls to come over, but got the most. I mean seriously, I would seriously trade a "B" in those classes than getting 10 sex sessions (I kid u not). I am alone in the club booth table thinking how the hell I am going to get a "C" or better on the exam. Hot females, typically who are looking for a "different and unorthodox" ones will find you.

After boning, I went back to studying for exam. That sh1t tends to turns some girls on.

3. Never try to start a conversation to girls in a wolf pack who might have an interest in you.

At a damn starbucks, I was analyzing some data on a laptop. Some pack of attractive girls were looking at me and smiling. I looked at them, and thought they were looking at other people. Found out they were looking at unattractive dude (me) with dull black suit (which shah said to avoid) with a laptop on. After 25minutes, I pack my stuff and was heading out.

I simply said, "Hi ladies" and left. Guess what I did. I deliberately (or accidently LOL) left a business card on my table.
One of the gal called about 6 days later, and met at the same Starbucks.

4. Different intention, sex is just a bonus/freebee.
During my undergrad, I was extremely busy. I didn't have time to do all my HW nor write papers. This is when I said to my self
"Why not use the same damn method girls used guys for academic help?"

I started talking to girls about labs, hw, exams, papers. Heck, I even had a luxury to not purchase some text books and saved few $100s studying together. One gal basically help me write a paper on Intl' Finance, and other girl help me with Adv. Electro-Magnitism class. LOL

1/2 of the semester in, sex just came in as a freebee/bonus. I was more happy to get academic help than their private parts. Even if I didn't get laid, it was a HUGE gain.

5. Nice car, standout clothing NEVER helped me.
I kid you not, driving an ugly old Subaru GL wagon got me more girls than driving a nice car. My theory is that I was more humble? who knows. Still a mystery. Same goes with overweight. I have no idea freaking why....
My success rate when I was perfect shape was 40-50% than when I was little chub. AND THIS IS WHEN I LIVED IN West LOS ANGELES!

6. Unexpected places are where you will find the most
During lunch time at wilshire business district 6000-8000 block, it is really hard to find an empty seat. I just randomly asked someone if I can seat next to her just to eat.
I had a very little conversation, but I asked about her what she was reading. That conversation lead to some interest, but I had to leave as soon as I ate. It was a bummer that I had to leave the conversation while it got very interesting, but I had to go. I told her that we can start a digital conversation on email, and left my email.

That led to a real nice date about 2 weeks later.
Preena method= front and leave contact, see what you get?
I front but don't have the balls to leave a contact..
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2015, 10:10 AM   #103
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Didn't you say your dad was a DJ? so he must have got laid alot.. my dad was and still is a complete dork, so I guess I'm pursuing his unfulfilled desires

Rapey vibe is not a front, its just creepy.
      03-08-2015, 11:00 AM   #104
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
balls not touching = not gay
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2015, 03:53 PM   #105
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

I don't know. It's one thing to play women just to get some ass, but it's another thing to keep your options open and find a woman you can actually stand (nonetheless one that can stand you). My preference is to make sure they aren't closed up and want to enjoy life, and there's one easy way to find this out.

I'd rather meet multiple women and enjoy them as they do me, rather than find one I think is great and just go with it. If you're mind is in the right place, having and maintaining a relationship is the easy part...., if you have someone on the same level as you.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2015, 06:37 PM   #106
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Some people just flat out are not meant to marry. They are meant to be players their entire life and slay tons of pussy.

Some of us are meant to marry, settle down, and build a family.

There is nothing wrong with either one. Do what you think you're meant for.
      03-08-2015, 07:07 PM   #107
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

RELAX!

I dont recall it was intentional or accident. It was about 13 years ago. I had all the sh1t laying around the table while working on something at starbucks.
Keyword= in a hurry.

Quote:

Quote:
      10-23-2015, 09:48 AM   #108
Seppala
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:

Not really true. Scoring high quality, beautiful thing is definitely something not everyone can do.
Appreciate 0