BMW Z4 Forums (G29) BMW Z4 (G29) General Forum New Vehicle Limited Warranty

01-01-2022, 10:35 PM   #1
HokieBeemer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Z4 M40i

New Vehicle Limited Warranty

Does anyone have a copy of the BMW New Vehicle Limited Warranty booklet. The user manual mentions it, but my dealer didn’t receive a copy with the vehicle and the MyBMW owners section doesn’t link to it either.

In true BMW fashion, the Limited Warranty link takes you to the Maintenance Plans documentation.

So I’m beginning to wonder if the New Vehicle Limited Warranty documentation even exists.

TIA
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2022, 05:21 PM   #2
mdoneinvt
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW Z4 M40I

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieBeemer View Post
Does anyone have a copy of the BMW New Vehicle Limited Warranty booklet. The user manual mentions it, but my dealer didn’t receive a copy with the vehicle and the MyBMW owners section doesn’t link to it either.

In true BMW fashion, the Limited Warranty link takes you to the Maintenance Plans documentation.

So I’m beginning to wonder if the New Vehicle Limited Warranty documentation even exists.

TIA
Is this the book your looking for? Just opened my folder with te manual to see if mine was there.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-06-2022, 08:33 AM   #3
HokieBeemer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Z4 M40i

That's the one. My dealer either didn't get one or lost it. So they are going to order me another one. What I find a bit disturbing is that you can't find it online. Which leads me to believe my dealer never got one. If anyone has a soft copy of this document please let me know.

TIA
Appreciate 0