BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Tao of badass

06-26-2012, 02:20 PM   #67
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

I'm having my afternoon cup of tea and thus it's time for pontification.

OK so now you know where to find the ladies? What their problem is with respect to why they may have a hard time saying yes to your honest advances? And we have spoken about knowing yourself worth?

To sum it up in one quick catch phrase;
NO BBW in the BMW!

That aside you are catching up in the world. More power to you. But today we are going to talk about a major issue you will face in your love life as well as your business life.

Cockblockers.

Cock blockers come in two varieties the first we talked about. The token fat chick, and she doesn't even have to be fat. Just some woman who is having a bad evening and is determined to make it such that your evening sucks as bad as hers does by not allowing you to seduce her hot and friendly friend.
That we can live with.

What we can't live with are male cockblockers. When I rule the world cockblockers will be hunted with attack helicopters, captured and feed to sharks with freaking laser beams! Everyone deserves a warm meal.

Now there are in your face cockblocking where you are wondering why the fuck this asshole is just about tea bagging you and then you have your friends.

Yes my good friends your friends can and will cockblock you more than any random dick in any random bar at any random time. And it's not that they want to it's just....well it's comoplicated.

You have me, all bow and hail to me, for letting you in on an insider note about you being worth more than chasing chubbies. And giving you a few hints as to how one goes about hitting on attractive women and doing very well.

If you listened and believe and trusted yourself, you will do well. Not all will be this self secure an self built. You will have friends who think their dick is valued less than a dried up cheese doodle and no matter how much they make or how well they do in life or how bad ass their cars are that they are only worthy of dating chubbies and baging chubbies.

And we have talked about this haven't we? Nothing in nature chases a chubbie other than people with mental proglems. But hey on one is as perfect as us. Thus why you will have a friend say such asinine things as "Oh you are too picky" "oh you need to expand your pallet" "Man you are a misogynist." And my personal favorite that makes me want to take a black jack to the back of my good friends head to get him out of his misery........"But she is nice"

You know what's nice, an apple straddle with a nice cup of black tea on an chilly...where the fuck did summer go....afternoon. That's nice! You know what's not nice! Your friend telling you this shit while he is struggling to wrap his arm around his BBW woman and attempting to look happy!

So what to do what to do...? You could shoot your friend? That's bad! You could harpoon his gf and send her off to Japan where they will feast on her blubber for decades? That's bad too! Make new friends? Shit man that's just lots of work! OR, you can stick with your guns and keep hitting on long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied amazing assed hotties! And let your friend the chubby chaser jump on the fat ones for you. Eventually he will either loose his mind and marry one, at which point you will be invited to a wedding as the best man and spend the evening trying to arrange a three way with two of the brides maids.

She will one night roll over on his skinny ass and crush him to death....in which case you will get his pimped out hoopty and attempt to get a three way going with the two local girls who showed up to his wake for free punch and pie.

Or he will wake up in which case you will have a partner in crime.

Now my tea and apple strudel are done, so go off and make me a window sticker that says "NO BBW in the BMW!"
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 09:50 AM   #68
Seppala
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
I'm having my afternoon cup of tea and thus it's time for pontification.

OK so now you know where to find the ladies? What their problem is with respect to why they may have a hard time saying yes to your honest advances? And we have spoken about knowing yourself worth?

To sum it up in one quick catch phrase;
NO BBW in the BMW!

That aside you are catching up in the world. More power to you. But today we are going to talk about a major issue you will face in your love life as well as your business life.

Cockblockers.

Cock blockers come in two varieties the first we talked about. The token fat chick, and she doesn't even have to be fat. Just some woman who is having a bad evening and is determined to make it such that your evening sucks as bad as hers does by not allowing you to seduce her hot and friendly friend.
That we can live with.

What we can't live with are male cockblockers. When I rule the world cockblockers will be hunted with attack helicopters, captured and feed to sharks with freaking laser beams! Everyone deserves a warm meal.

Now there are in your face cockblocking where you are wondering why the fuck this asshole is just about tea bagging you and then you have your friends.

Yes my good friends your friends can and will cockblock you more than any random dick in any random bar at any random time. And it's not that they want to it's just....well it's comoplicated.

You have me, all bow and hail to me, for letting you in on an insider note about you being worth more than chasing chubbies. And giving you a few hints as to how one goes about hitting on attractive women and doing very well.

If you listened and believe and trusted yourself, you will do well. Not all will be this self secure an self built. You will have friends who think their dick is valued less than a dried up cheese doodle and no matter how much they make or how well they do in life or how bad ass their cars are that they are only worthy of dating chubbies and baging chubbies.

And we have talked about this haven't we? Nothing in nature chases a chubbie other than people with mental proglems. But hey on one is as perfect as us. Thus why you will have a friend say such asinine things as "Oh you are too picky" "oh you need to expand your pallet" "Man you are a misogynist." And my personal favorite that makes me want to take a black jack to the back of my good friends head to get him out of his misery........"But she is nice"

You know what's nice, an apple straddle with a nice cup of black tea on an chilly...where the fuck did summer go....afternoon. That's nice! You know what's not nice! Your friend telling you this shit while he is struggling to wrap his arm around his BBW woman and attempting to look happy!

So what to do what to do...? You could shoot your friend? That's bad! You could harpoon his gf and send her off to Japan where they will feast on her blubber for decades? That's bad too! Make new friends? Shit man that's just lots of work! OR, you can stick with your guns and keep hitting on long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied amazing assed hotties! And let your friend the chubby chaser jump on the fat ones for you. Eventually he will either loose his mind and marry one, at which point you will be invited to a wedding as the best man and spend the evening trying to arrange a three way with two of the brides maids.

She will one night roll over on his skinny ass and crush him to death....in which case you will get his pimped out hoopty and attempt to get a three way going with the two local girls who showed up to his wake for free punch and pie.

Or he will wake up in which case you will have a partner in crime.

Now my tea and apple strudel are done, so go off and make me a window sticker that says "NO BBW in the BMW!"
LOL that last line killed it. BMW is not a BBW car most def.

That's also how you don't see fatties driving luxury vehicles.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 10:16 AM   #69
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppala View Post
LOL that last line killed it. BMW is not a BBW car most def.

That's also how you don't see fatties driving luxury vehicles.
Welcome aboard?
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 11:03 AM   #70
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote a 3 year old comment made by a banned vacuum legend.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 11:41 AM   #71
gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS

Garage List
is this thread a joke? is this a troll?

edit: oh 12'. did not read passed the first post.

still, dumb.
      03-05-2015, 06:18 PM   #72
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

It's Past Not Passed!!
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 07:29 PM   #73
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 MW M3

holy thread bump batman
Appreciate 1
      03-06-2015, 12:17 AM   #74
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
It's good advice that I never expected to find in a car forum, and shah269 said almost exactly what I'd say (except given my long IT background, it'd probably come out more technical than entertaining)... However, the thread revival is where the ball has been dropped a bit.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2015, 08:29 AM   #75
gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep

Garage List
how embarrassing for all of you. lol

sorry, it needed to be said.
      03-06-2015, 09:09 AM   #76
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

People read books to pick up women?

Is it really that hard for some of you to act like a normal person?
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2015, 09:52 AM   #77
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post

Then again, define "normal". I "normally" was socially awkward in general, but got worse around women. I used to struggle with dating; I assumed the worst about women (e.g. "my only chance of finding a woman is if I have a mansion, AMEX Black Card, a Lambo and someone who can bench press 300"), and left it up to the woman to make the first move (call it reading the news too often, but I assumed that women pull the rape card like African-Americans pull the race card... One LITTLE advance pulled at the wrong time and they'd be like "RRRAAAAAPPPEE!!!")... So after failing one date after the other and being 25 and not even having my first kiss, of course I'd turn to a book since my friends who were good with women wanted to keep the secrets to themselves!
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2015, 09:53 AM   #78
gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

and some people wonder why bmw drivers get a bad rap. turns out, it has nothing to do with the way some park.
      03-06-2015, 09:59 AM   #79
gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
Then again, define "normal". I "normally" was socially awkward in general, but got worse around women. I used to struggle with dating; I assumed the worst about women (e.g. "my only chance of finding a woman is if I have a mansion, AMEX Black Card, a Lambo and someone who can bench press 300"), and left it up to the woman to make the first move (call it reading the news too often, but I assumed that women pull the rape card like African-Americans pull the race card... One LITTLE advance pulled at the wrong time and they'd be like "RRRAAAAAPPPEE!!!")... So after failing one date after the other and being 25 and not even having my first kiss, of course I'd turn to a book since my friends who were good with women wanted to keep the secrets to themselves!
books on how to potentially manipulate, trick people or be an overall dick will not help you.

confidence is about you, not other people. do whatever you want in life and if you start to shy away from something you can simply say to yourself "no fucks given" and then man the hell up. that or try drugs and alcohol. lol

that's the only advice i'll give because this thread is very awkward.
      03-06-2015, 10:06 AM   #80
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
and some people wonder why bmw drivers get a bad rap. turns out, it has nothing to do with the way some park.
I can't be pleasant all the time, that would start giving people the wrong impression.

I'm not knocking a books ability to help people build better relationships and better confidence, but some of the "pick up" books I've seen are ridiculous and fill guys heads with an "idea" instead of filling their head with ways to build self confidence, because that's what attracts women.

When I first moved down here, I met this kid Vince that was reading pick up books, forums, etc. He asked if I wanted to go out and wing with him. When we went out, the whole time I would just spark up normal conversation with women, groups, individuals, whatever. He would move in and start spewing off all these really weird and uncomfortable lines (which I later found out were "pick up" lines), and seriously drove the girls away. You could see the look of disgust in their face. I had to leave and go do my own thing, because I couldn't handle all the stuff he was saying.

Building attraction stems down to how you see and portray yourself. You can be the ugliest or skinniest bastard, but if you hold your head high and it radiates...., the ball is in your court.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2015, 10:19 AM   #81
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
I can't believe you've done this...
      03-06-2015, 12:23 PM   #82
gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I can't be pleasant all the time, that would start giving people the wrong impression.

I'm not knocking a books ability to help people build better relationships and better confidence, but some of the "pick up" books I've seen are ridiculous and fill guys heads with an "idea" instead of filling their head with ways to build self confidence, because that's what attracts women.

When I first moved down here, I met this kid Vince that was reading pick up books, forums, etc. He asked if I wanted to go out and wing with him. When we went out, the whole time I would just spark up normal conversation with women, groups, individuals, whatever. He would move in and start spewing off all these really weird and uncomfortable lines (which I later found out were "pick up" lines), and seriously drove the girls away. You could see the look of disgust in their face. I had to leave and go do my own thing, because I couldn't handle all the stuff he was saying.

Building attraction stems down to how you see and portray yourself. You can be the ugliest or skinniest bastard, but if you hold your head high and it radiates...., the ball is in your court.
you took that the wrong way. i was agreeing with you. i meant the bmw drivers in this thread are what give the bad rap. lol

i find the posts and books in this thread crazy awkward. haha

it's friday.
      03-06-2015, 12:34 PM   #83
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

I kid you not, this group I was talking to was going great, laughing and yucking it up, and he walks up and says something like "Why is it that if a guy has sex with a ton of girls its okay, but if a girl has sex with a bunch of guys she's slutty?"

We all literally sat there trying to figure out what the fuck he was saying. I had to get up and walk away because it went dead silent. I later learned it was a "line" he learned, and he was severely convinced this is how women want to to be talked to, to reel them in...., I was seriously baffled. Humored, but definitely baffled.
Appreciate 1
      03-06-2015, 01:49 PM   #84
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
I kid you not, this group I was talking to was going great, laughing and yucking it up, and he walks up and says something like "Why is it that if a guy has sex with a ton of girls its okay, but if a girl has sex with a bunch of guys she's slutty?"

We all literally sat there trying to figure out what the fuck he was saying. I had to get up and walk away because it went dead silent. I later learned it was a "line" he learned, and he was severely convinced this is how women want to to be talked to, to reel them in...., I was seriously baffled. Humored, but definitely baffled.
Hmmm....if a key opened many locks, it would be considered a good key right? But if a lock was opened by many keys, it would not be a very good lock would it?

That is the answer to his question.
Appreciate 2
      03-06-2015, 02:55 PM   #85
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:

Some people need it. But not for me.

The KEY to getting Women is to be 'Entertaining'. Confident men are entertaining. Jerks and assholes are very entertaining.

So if you're having a hard time pulling Women, it's because you're boring.
Anyone can be boring. A rich man can be boring, a 300lb Muscle meat head can be boring. And we all know who the MOST boring man is, the nice guy. Nice dudes are the most boring disgusting men. Your niceness will NEVER win you a Woman.

You have to be entertaining. You will ALWAYS get the ladies. Trust me i know.
      03-06-2015, 03:02 PM   #86
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

I'm amazing that threads with silly advise like this actually exist. Unreal... Apparently there are a lot of sad guys out there. OP must have been a teenager.
Appreciate 1
      03-06-2015, 04:33 PM   #87
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

^
The great SHAH??!
Re-reading that last post - it's a work of literary genius.. I wonder why he doesn't post here anymore, anyway I hope he got his blubber whale or whatever it was he was looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
Some people need it. But not for me.

The KEY to getting Women is to be 'Entertaining'. Confident men are entertaining. Jerks and assholes are very entertaining.

So if you're having a hard time pulling Women, it's because you're boring.
Anyone can be boring. A rich man can be boring, a 300lb Muscle meat head can be boring. And we all know who the MOST boring man is, the nice guy. Nice dudes are the most boring disgusting men. Your niceness will NEVER win you a Woman.

You have to be entertaining. You will ALWAYS get the ladies. Trust me i know.
This fat but funny guy i know has the hottest gf(wife)..

Yes totally nice=genetic dead end
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2015, 04:54 PM   #88
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I'm amazing that threads with silly advise like this actually exist. Unreal... Apparently there are a lot of sad guys out there. OP must have been a teenager.
You don't even have the slightest idea. There are forums dedicated to this kind of thing.

We should start a service. Learn to be a man 101. $100 per session.
Appreciate 0