BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion How Much Time Will Hillary Spend In Jail

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-31-2016, 08:50 AM   #23
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
Cattivo's Avatar
United_States
644
Rep
2,117
Posts

Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Concrete Jungle

iTrader: (1)



__________________
FDNY ENGINE 55...Liberalism: Find a Cure...http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1127923
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 08:53 AM   #24
IndotagSwizz
Major
IndotagSwizz's Avatar
404
Rep
1,102
Posts

Drives: F30 320i
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

you guys keep contradicting yourselves, which one is it, is she going to jail or if everything rigged for her? I'll give you a tip...how about waiting for the results so you don't have to be wrong... hell why do that, is much more fun jumping to conclusions you might come out like genius...or a clown lol
__________________
Appreciate 2
VRG_135785.50
Doc Oc1356.50

      10-31-2016, 09:00 AM   #25
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3542
Rep
5,727
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
The She Beast is going to throw Huma under the bus to avoid being arrested today

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/hu...bus-save-skin/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-Clinton.html

not only will Hillary go to jail, the entire administration will be locked up
Your funny..this is like tabloid reading. Not only the whole administration will be locked up without the chance for parole, but all of Hillary's supporters as well will be locked up.
Appreciate 1
VRG_135785.50

      10-31-2016, 09:25 AM   #26
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
Haywood's Avatar
United_States
1864
Rep
2,712
Posts

Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LI, NY

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Turned on the Clinton News Network this morning and they are all defensive and blaming the FBI for re-opening the case 11 days before the election.

Yes, it's the FBI's fault for her criminal and irresponsible behavior. That's like saying that it's your wife's fault for catching you in bed with a whore because she didn't tell you that she was coming home.
__________________
2003 Le Mans Blue e39 M5 Dinan S1
1997 Alpine White e36 M3 (the old gal)
2013 Mineral White e92 M3 (sold )
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 4
Cattivo644.00
larryn2017.50
DonaldPump6067.00
Zippster459.00

      10-31-2016, 09:53 AM   #27
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
Cattivo's Avatar
United_States
644
Rep
2,117
Posts

Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Concrete Jungle

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Your funny..this is like tabloid reading. Not only the whole administration will be locked up without the chance for parole, but all of Hillary's supporters as well will be locked up.
LOL it's the best I can do right now, watching 4- 2yo girls at the moment
__________________
FDNY ENGINE 55...Liberalism: Find a Cure...http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1127923
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 10:25 AM   #28
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6835
Rep
12,796
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

I say 3:1 odds hillary has an elaborate island compound waiting for her if the ejector seat moment comes.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
Cattivo644.00

      10-31-2016, 10:34 AM   #29
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
Cattivo's Avatar
United_States
644
Rep
2,117
Posts

Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Concrete Jungle

iTrader: (1)

This could be Hillarys new twitter profile pic
Attached Images
 
__________________
FDNY ENGINE 55...Liberalism: Find a Cure...http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1127923
Appreciate 1
Haywood1863.50

      10-31-2016, 12:46 PM   #30
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
Cattivo's Avatar
United_States
644
Rep
2,117
Posts

Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Concrete Jungle

iTrader: (1)

Huma was not on board Broom Stick 1 today... did the She Beast have her killed?

__________________
FDNY ENGINE 55...Liberalism: Find a Cure...http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1127923

Last edited by Cattivo; 10-31-2016 at 01:18 PM..
Appreciate 1
zx10guy2057.50

      10-31-2016, 01:39 PM   #31
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
PINeely's Avatar
United_States
968
Rep
1,892
Posts

Drives: 2013 535i, 2015 Tundra 1794
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MS

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
Huma was not on board Broom Stick 1 today... did the She Beast have her killed?
Broom Stick 1
Appreciate 1
zx10guy2057.50

      10-31-2016, 03:21 PM   #32
Naz24
Lieutenant Colonel
Naz24's Avatar
United_States
1534
Rep
1,725
Posts

Drives: W205 AMG C63 / E70 X5M
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North/Central NJ

iTrader: (1)

Can she pardon herself if she becomes pres?

Lord, the US is one step away from becoming the USSA
__________________

2017 C63
2012 X5M
SOLD: 2015 M3; 2007 X3 M Sport; 2014 X3 M Sport 35i; 2004 X5 4.4i; 1994 325i
Appreciate 2
MKSixer15453.50
jgoens3542.00

      10-31-2016, 03:25 PM   #33
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
786
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naz24 View Post
Can she pardon herself if she becomes pres?

Lord, the US is one step away from becoming the USSA
I thought her "wall street" speeches proved she was a republican?
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 03:25 PM   #34
RedOctober
Private First Class
RedOctober's Avatar
Ukraine
31
Rep
130
Posts

Drives: '13 M3
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Ukraine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
Indictments and incarceration are imminent, the real question is how long will she spend behind bars or will it be more of a country club stay
Now for some cold hard truths:
1) Every person voting for Hillary (whether living, dead or illegal) will still vote for her. Period. Without question.
2) It won't change the mind of the 20-something million Conservatives who sat out the last election cycle because they couldn't vote for a mormon, so they let Barry in.
Those same 20 million will do the same again this cycle.

Result?
Hillary wins. No indictments. No incarceration. There is simply BILLIONS of dollars at stake. She walks. And she walks INTO 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Time to wake up and realize - the Titanic has already indeed struck the ice berg.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 03:37 PM   #35
Naz24
Lieutenant Colonel
Naz24's Avatar
United_States
1534
Rep
1,725
Posts

Drives: W205 AMG C63 / E70 X5M
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North/Central NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOctober View Post
Now for some cold hard truths:
1) Every person voting for Hillary (whether living, dead or illegal) will still vote for her. Period. Without question.
2) It won't change the mind of the 20-something million Conservatives who sat out the last election cycle because they couldn't vote for a mormon, so they let Barry in.
Those same 20 million will do the same again this cycle.

Result?
Hillary wins. No indictments. No incarceration. There is simply BILLIONS of dollars at stake. She walks. And she walks INTO 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Time to wake up and realize - the Titanic has already indeed struck the ice berg.
Sadly, i agree with you.
__________________

2017 C63
2012 X5M
SOLD: 2015 M3; 2007 X3 M Sport; 2014 X3 M Sport 35i; 2004 X5 4.4i; 1994 325i
Appreciate 2
UncleWede8115.00
Zippster459.00

      10-31-2016, 05:20 PM   #36
sygazelle
Colonel
1667
Rep
2,430
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndotagSwizz View Post
you guys keep contradicting yourselves, which one is it, is she going to jail or if everything rigged for her? I'll give you a tip...how about waiting for the results so you don't have to be wrong... hell why do that, is much more fun jumping to conclusions you might come out like genius...or a clown lol
Some keyboardists are typing what they want to happen. This is pretty common here in Internetland. I've done it. We've all done it. We want our baseball team to win so we post comments as if its a given that they will win. About 50% of the time we are wrong. Why, because our posts are based on our emotions and not the facts.

All of this talk about who will win and who will absolutely go to jail is just emotional guessing, nothing more. It looks like Clinton will win based on the polls but who knows whats coming in the next 7 days? Crazy stuff being pulled out of the hat on both sides. Its a total mudslinging clusterf**k for sure. Truly embarrassing. At this point, I might just write in Tina Fey....errr...Sarah Palin.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer15453.50

      10-31-2016, 05:46 PM   #37
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3542
Rep
5,727
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naz24 View Post
Can she pardon herself if she becomes pres?

Lord, the US is one step away from becoming the USSA
Yeah, I was thinking that too. The FBI won't get anything done before the election. She wins. Then they say she sent classified info on personal server. Hearing. Guilty. 2 days jail time and probation(haha a President on probation) Pardon by her. Next topic....oh yeah..by that time it's campaign time and we go around again.
__________________
2013 335i Msport Black sapphire/Coral red. MHD. stage 2--e30 VRSF DP, ER CP, Dinan Shockware. VRSF 12mm/15mm spacers. Cobra dashcam. Various codings.
Last car: 2011 335i Msport. JB4. Vrsf CP
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 05:53 PM   #38
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15454
Rep
7,549
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Some keyboardists are typing what they want to happen. This is pretty common here in Internetland. I've done it. We've all done it. We want our baseball team to win so we post comments as if its a given that they will win. About 50% of the time we are wrong. Why, because our posts are based on our emotions and not the facts.

All of this talk about who will win and who will absolutely go to jail is just emotional guessing, nothing more. It looks like Clinton will win based on the polls but who knows whats coming in the next 7 days? Crazy stuff being pulled out of the hat on both sides. Its a total mudslinging clusterf**k for sure. Truly embarrassing. At this point, I might just write in Tina Fey....errr...Sarah Palin.
Megatron is my choice after 1MOREMOD , Axius with me as Chief of Stuff and C5driver as Chief of Security. Go to our thread and you can see real change!!
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 2
sygazelle1666.50
Axius4189.50

      10-31-2016, 06:53 PM   #39
PA135i
Brigadier General
PA135i's Avatar
United_States
938
Rep
3,323
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naz24 View Post
Can she pardon herself if she becomes pres?

Lord, the US is one step away from becoming the USSA
Yes, I just saw this explained on the news. There is a scenario where she (as President) could in fact pardon herself for her crimes. lol .... f**king poetic
__________________
Sparkling Graphite Metallic / 6MT / Terracotta Boston Leather / Sport Package / Comfort Access system / Gray Poplar wood trim / Heated front seats / iPod and USB adapter / HD radio / Premium hi-fi system / OE Tuning / VRSF Intercooler & charge pipe / BMW Performance short shift kit / BMW M Performance Handbrake Handle / BMW Stainless steel pedals / V1 hardwired / rear sun shades Pennsylvania 20 electoral votes
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 07:03 PM   #40
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6835
Rep
12,796
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

In other injustice news:

Why hasn't it been in the nEwS?
Lorreta lynch is refusing to answer questions regarding the Iran payment.
The top cop in our country won't answer. Won't even replie to the inquiry at all.

We are on a full speed to banana plantation heading.

CODE YELLOW
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
Cattivo644.00

      10-31-2016, 07:07 PM   #41
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3542
Rep
5,727
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
In other injustice news:

Why hasn't it been in the nEwS?
Lorreta lynch is refusing to answer questions regarding the Iran payment.
The top cop in our country won't answer. Won't even replie to the inquiry at all.

We are on a full speed to banana plantation heading.

CODE YELLOW
Haha..Putin for President..that's who I am writing in...Banana Republic it is...I like bananas..eat one every day.
__________________
2013 335i Msport Black sapphire/Coral red. MHD. stage 2--e30 VRSF DP, ER CP, Dinan Shockware. VRSF 12mm/15mm spacers. Cobra dashcam. Various codings.
Last car: 2011 335i Msport. JB4. Vrsf CP
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 07:16 PM   #42
bbbbmw
Major General
2369
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135i View Post
Your wrong. Remember Watergate? Richard Nixon had to resign or he would have been impeached. (Like Hillary's husband was)
If this evidence keeps piling up against her she would be forced to resign if elected. She is in serious shit now and she knows it. Just listen to her speak. You can hear the fear in her voice...she has no idea whatis coming next.
She better send Huma to CVS to get another box of depends.

It is really the Democrats fault to putting up such a flawed candidate.
I remember Watergate. You're right Nixon was on the brink of impeachment, and rightly so. I also remember Iran-Contra, where Reagan secretly sold arms to the Contras despite it being illegal, then he denied knowing anything about it. Ollie North, for those of you old enough to remember, took the fall brilliantly for it all. Despite the fact that 11 administration officials were convicted of wrongdoing, no one served any jail time, thanks in part to pardons by GW Bush.

I don't know if Hillary deserves to go to jail--she might--but Iran-Contra was in the news every day in the 80s, it was obvious the whole operation was illegal, yet no one went to prison. Corruption runs rampant in Washington, yet seldom do high-ranking officials go to jail. That's wrong, but that's why I think HRC won't do any time.

I understand why Trump is so popular. So many of us are sick of the Washington insiders; HRC is the ultimate one while Trump is anything but. I just wish he showed more maturity, self control, and thicker skin.

You say the Dems put up a flawed candidate, and I agree. But the GOP screwed up too. They could have put up almost anyone other than Trump and easily beat her. Now we've got this race between two terrible choices.
If the republicans had put up a different candidate, he/she would not have come close to winning. Trump masterfully co-opted the anger of the average American, and the BS we've seen in Washington for 24 years now, as well as in the media. Without that, republicans wouldn't show up to vote. Period.

Is Trump thin-skinned and immature? Or is he simply using the media against themselves, and getting more airplay for himself? I think it's the latter; if he didn't make bombastic statements, the media would simply ignore him.

From the moment he stepped on the stage at the very first republican debate (when Jeb! thought he was entitled to the nomination), Trump started by saying "immigration is the most important issue facing America today - and if it wasn't for me none of you would be talking about it."

Think about it - the guy is a master negotiator, in a sea of namby-pamby career politicians who stand for nothing and fall for anything. Let's hope he uses it to make America great again.

Edit: make that 28 years. Include George Bush senior in the BS timeline.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 3
DonaldPump6067.00
larryn2017.50
Cattivo644.00

      10-31-2016, 07:43 PM   #43
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
2018
Rep
10,169
Posts

Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (2)

I cannot even imagine the conversations that Huma has been having with Hillary these days. It's gotta be so frosty that she might revert global warming.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 08:08 PM   #44
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15454
Rep
7,549
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
If the republicans had put up a different candidate, he/she would not have come close to winning. Trump masterfully co-opted the anger of the average American, and the BS we've seen in Washington for 24 years now, as well as in the media. Without that, republicans wouldn't show up to vote. Period.

Is Trump thin-skinned and immature? Or is he simply using the media against themselves, and getting more airplay for himself? I think it's the latter; if he didn't make bombastic statements, the media would simply ignore him.
I said this in July-August of 2015. He moved on a 3 week cycle:

Week One - Make inflammatory comment and the media howls for a week.
Week Two - Go on Sunday talk shows and send surrogates around explaining the comments.
Week Three - Mainstream media shakes their head and wonders what happened for the previous 2 weeks.

And so it went until he was the last man standing.
BILLIONS in free airtime.

Trump IS crazy. Crazy like a fox. He outwitted them ALL.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 2
bbbbmw2369.00
Cattivo644.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST