BMW Z4 Forums (G29) BMW Z4 (G29) General Forum Mega Trip in the Books

10-13-2021, 09:44 AM   #23
Geradeaus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Garage List
[QUOTE=Westside Guy;28134210][QUOTE=Geradeaus;28134134]
I found the car incredibly comfortable and even on the 12+ hour driving days I never felt physically worn out. I've got my driver's seat dialed-in and it just envelopes me with total support. Love it!
Quote:

Do you ever feel that the seat belt was positioned too high and was cutting across your neck?
Thankfully, no. The car's seats cradle me in perfect driving position! Love it.

I'm telling you, the Z4 was designed specifically with me in mind. The power and efficiency of the 30i is perfect for my needs. Plenty of umph and the handling is extraordinary. I had to have headroom with the top up (six footer) and it's got plenty. I can see out the windshield without the header obstructing my view. The trunk can hold my golf clubs for local travel and can hold two suitcases for couples' weekend drives (or mega trip!). And the seat can be adjusted a jillion ways to make it super comfortable.

You might try raising the seat a notch depending on your sight lines and headroom needs to get the belt to rest a little lower on you. Play with all the seat adjustments (position, height, seatback angle, lumbar, etc.). Good luck!
Appreciate 0