BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Craziest trip...

04-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #23
335e92tx
ahat
Rep
Drives: Was '07-335e92 - Now '13-335IS

What is this psylocobin you speak of? I know nothing about it...

Actually they could allow pot for personal consumption. It would require a certification (kind of like prescription drugs) sticker on each 'container'. The sticker would cost 50$ per oz.

The main reason it will never likely be legalized is there is no real way to measure intoxication like a breathalizer or alcohol content in the blood stream. The ingredients of pot are very complex and they really can't break down how it affects people as individuals. Not to mention the active ingredient remains in the system well after the intoxication is gone.

'13 335IS N54 (1 of 373 LeMans Blue out of 3597 total production e92)- Grey interior (1 of 24 in LMB with any trans- 1 of 14 with DCT)-MODS -MFactory LSD/MHD-BQ custom Tune/ATM-IC/AFE Momentum GT Intake/Konis/Mfront&HeimJoint Rear rods&arms/Brembos.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Lo6aHZRo7XqtPkhL8
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #24
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by damadama View Post
I ate 4 hits of the white on white blotter one time.

Had just about enough time to roll and smoke a joint before i started feeling reallllly fucking weird. I put on the Closing of Winterland dead dvd and a friend and I took our places on our respective sofas. This is when shit started getting very strange. The music seemed like it was running in super slow motion, and things began to melt...

Patterns started to emerge/shift and finally things started actually changing colors (this only happend to me a couple times now). I remember laying on my back looking up at the ceiling fan, which was turned off. The blades of the fan began to grow and morph into pink/yellow flower petals which began to droop towards the floor. I remember seeing the green surface of my ping pong table which was folded up against the wall melting up the wall and across the ceiling.

We decided after the first dvd finished that it was time we took a little walk. So we walked for a good 2 hours and admired some really nice houses in the area. It was sta rting to get dark at one point and we were headed back to the house when out of nowhere a group of like 10 little kids in bathing suits started running by us on the sidewalk. They were jumping and screaming and it was like out of a horror movie. The kid in the back had his towel around his neck like a cape and was singing a song, I was pretty sure he was the devil coming to get me. All the while i'm wondering when someone's parents are going to come out here and yell at us for being weirdos around their kids. Luckily made it out of that situation alive...

Finally we got back to the house, turned on some floyd and started rocking out again. That fan that was morphing earlier had stopped changing colors, but now it was spinning and bouncing from wall to wall kind of like one of those screen savers. Yes and the fan was off, this movement was all halucinated. We finished off the evening by killing like 12 beers and then driving to get a sack of some super dank ass ganja flower.

All I can say is LSD >>> mushrooms if you have a good source of it. That was like my third LSD trip ever, I've done it like 50 times since then... what a hoot
That's insane dude, but idk if I'd ever do LSD. Shrooms are as far as I'd go. I'm happy with bud too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Never done anything other than weed, but I've smoked far too much a few times and had to just lay down for a while till I came down.

The worst high I had was smoking with some dude at my neighbors friends apartment (back in college). It looked like hydro but it didn't taste like it. It was definitely laced with something because I started thinking about killing everyone there and then killing myself. Needless to say I never smoked with anyone I didn't know again unless I were with my friends and they knew the people.
Yeah, like you said, you can have crazy highs. I had a paranoia attack once from being too high. Had to close my eyes and cover my ears. It's such a good feeling though when you get some good dro and you're right at that peak where music pops out and you just can't stop smiling. hahaha
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #25
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
Took shroom once. Didn't like it at all. Felt I was in one of those snow globes the whole time. Like I was seeing everything thru fish eye lens hahah. Acid is more fun for me.
Haha I know this feeling, except my vision also had that slightly washed out feel, like everything had a golden 90's haze to it, and bright greens, pinks and blues popped out.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2009, 02:29 PM   #26
InsaneSkippy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i

My first time in Amsterdam I had the the craziest trip of my life. We'd be crawling the shops for about 6 hours straight, visiting different shops. I have a pretty high tolerance, but I was beyond wrecked.

After a few "adventures" of walking through the city it was time to go back to the room.

My girlfriend (who stopped smoking after the second shop) said that on the way back to our hotel I kept saying "Wow this bus is agile!" the only problem was...we were on a tram.

Appreciate 0
      04-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #27
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneSkippy View Post
My first time in Amsterdam I had the the craziest trip of my life. We'd be crawling the shops for about 6 hours straight, visiting different shops. I have a pretty high tolerance, but I was beyond wrecked.

After a few "adventures" of walking through the city it was time to go back to the room.

My girlfriend (who stopped smoking after the second shop) said that on the way back to our hotel I kept saying "Wow this bus is agile!" the only problem was...we were on a tram.
lol the trams in amsterdam sound like f1 cars when they shift up and down. amsterdam is the best haha.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2009, 06:39 PM   #28
FR305
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335i Coupe

Appreciate 0
      04-09-2009, 07:24 PM   #29
InsaneSkippy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
lol the trams in amsterdam sound like f1 cars when they shift up and down. amsterdam is the best haha.
They certainly do. But they can also be quite fucking scary if you're really baked. They have really loud bells which translate to "GTFO" in every language.

There were a few times where the just the bell from the tram made me almost jump outta my shoes

I was just there for spring break and I already miss the place...

Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 01:25 AM   #30
alq80
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

lol you guys are the funniest hahaha! i never heard anything as funny as "had a conversation with his clothes"!!!

anyways, when i used to smoke i once tried brownies and i just started seeing all the most random colors in the world. i think i saw a cross between gold a fuscia, but that was probably the trip... i was with some of my friends and we were playing halo. and for some reason, we would watch our replay and laugh like theres no tomorrow. im talking about 4 guys seeing a gun in halo shoot in slo-mo and burst in tears for hours... see the game took like 15 minutes and we spent over 3 hours going over every detail and laughing... fast-forward 10 hours, i woke up naked in the bathroom, but i tell you this: i never had a better sleep than that. it was fucked up.

and BS about legal/illegal. just BS. this is our country (im not really american ) and we the people should run it as we see fit! we like people not to pay parking meters, so be it. we wanna ingest substances.. we will. we wanna hold a beer and walk without a cop (who serves us, yeah right!) flying out of a copcar and pulling on our hands to stop us from being the cause of a horrible accident because a beer is in our hands, then we will! <-- too long and no offense to noone
      04-10-2009, 05:04 AM   #31
Heinzftw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2000 Civic+2008 Accord

When I first started smoking week about 4 years ago. I took a solid 15 hits from a bong then was about to go home from my friends house. His parents said they made some brownies for us. Turns out they gave us the wrong batch of brownies, I ate literally 6 because their was something special about them. I woke up to what I thought was the next morning turns out it was 1 1/2 days later on the couch. I didn't sleep over any friends houses for the rest of my high school years due to that. Boy was that scary!! Trippin balls for the hour before I passed out was fun though!

-█--------█-
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #32
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Red thing

LOL reminds me when this guy and his daughter gave this kid i knew from highschool a joint at ultra music festival guess he forgot to tell him it was laced with angel dust!

The kid started freaking out and wanted to throw up so he went into a porta potty then the shit hit the fan he was so fucked up he couldnt figure out how to get out of the door and started ramming it. A huge crowd gathered around mind you its 5 pm 10 minutes later the door opens he is full of urine and crap head to toe i think he took a swim.

He then slumped over on a tree and an just passed out medics and police came over and took him away. They had to flush him with charcoal and his parents got stuck with a huge bill.

Moral of the story like the guy above do not trust people you dont know.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2009, 03:49 AM   #33
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

hahahah i had sooo much fun reading this thread lol, keep it coming guys !!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #34
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by godora View Post
hahahah i had sooo much fun reading this thread lol, keep it coming guys !!!!
+1 this thread rocks...while I have no stories of my own, i sure love reading them
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #35
DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 V10+/YMB M4

This thread is awesome I never knew so many people on this forum did shrooms, lsd, acid, etc..i thought my drinking was bad lol!

Keep them coming guys!
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133578&d=1204654487[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2009, 10:04 AM   #36
alq80
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

its 4/20... i think alot of stories will be in the making really soon :P
      04-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #37
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by damadama View Post
Last friday night I was supposed to go downtown for my Buddy's girlfriends birthday. I decided she was a royal cunt and wanted nothing to do with it, so me and 2 friends decided to eat a couple grams of mushrooms each.

We began to feel strange vibes hanging around this kid's sober roomates, so we decided to venture out on the town. Hopped in the BMW and headed for the hill country bumpin some psytrance mixed with hiphop... strange stuff but it was awesome driving music. I drove out around some nice twisty roads by the lakes for an hour or 2 before finally stopping at this boat ramp area at about 2am. The lakes are pretty damn low due to drought, so we were able to walk out like 1/8 of a mile onto what would have been the bottom of the lake. We found a super kewl rock at the bottom of this would-be lake moonscape and sat down to twist up a doober.

After getting baked ontop of already being high as a kite I began to trip out on the perspective of time. I remember thinking how strange it was that 2.5 billion years ago cells were just evolving the ability to photosynthesize, but the rock I was sitting on may have been nearly unchanged since then. It tripped me out to think how much life has evolved since the beginnings of single cell organisms, the planet just blew the fuck up. Anyway, I was just laying there on my back listening to frogs having sex and other strange nature noises. It was a rather overcast night and the patterns emerging from the clouds were killer. It was nearly silent out there except for the occasional sports car that would go rolling thru the hills nearby. The mysteries of the universe were pondered and discussed, but the true meaning of life still remains a mystery.

We got back in my car and made it back into town around 3:30-4 in the morning, at which point we headed to my friend's house to pound some beers, smoke some joints, and continue the intellectual conversations from prior in the night.

Eventually the drugs wore off and I went home to try and sleep. Unfortunately I couldn't really fall asleep so I called up my girl and went over there and smashed and then watched cartoons in her living room until the sun came up, at which point I decided it was time to go to sleep.

Thats the end of my story, nothin too fascinating but we had a fuckin blast.
dude, that sounds awesome.
Appreciate 0