BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Craziest trip...

04-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Cool Craziest trip...

Post up your craziest trip/high you've had.

I just shroomed for the second time yesterday (last time was about a month ago). It was me and three other guys.

We drove to this place called Paine's Prairy which is basically a huge field/forest in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere. We each ate about 2.5-3g dried. Took em with peanut butter and saltines. Shit tastes SO nasty.

Anyways, off we went down the dirt road. We decide to go into the brushes and forest to look for an open field. Thirty minutes or so after eating the shrooms, we all get that adrenaline-ish rush. My vision started getting sharper and more vivid, and we ended up finding this random trail after some wandering.

We go through this trail and I'm starting to trip BALLS. Colors are popping out, everything has this washed out 90's music vid feel to it, and I'm feelin good. Then I start to feel lost, but luckily two of us knew where we were. So we eventually find this gate that took us to this RANDOM redneck neighborhood. I'm thinkin where the fuck am I??? All of a sudden this black wolf/dog thing barks at us and runs towards us but is stopped by a gate - shit tits that was close. I'm startin to feel bad, but I'm trying to keep my cool so I don't worry and get a bad trip. In the distance is a dude on a go kart driving around in the dirt, lmao I love redneck stuff.

Fast forward - We're about three hours into the trip, and I'm going through the whole "life" deal. I begin to think that reality is being overloaded, and the more I trip the more I start to look at the grass and I realize there's fuckin CACTUS and swirly stuff all around me, and the combination of foliage makes NO sense. Like there's palms, oaks, cactuses (cacti?), and freakin deer. I start thinking that my friends are actually these people that are trying to keep me from realizing the truth, that life isn't real, and that this is just a test run by some higher being, and these higher beings are trying to keep me from figuring shit out. That was my explanation for the impossible combination of foliage and random shit I was seeing, and I started thinking that my friends were evil (yeah wtf).

I start coming to my senses in like another hour. We eventually find our way back to the car, and we have a nice slow drive out of the park. We stopped half way to see a family of six deer or so staring right at us. I've never felt so at peace before.

We drive to Wal-Mart. I'm feelin fine, but apparently everyone is still trippin. The store is too much for them. They're not used to all the order, all the numbers, and all the regulation. It's such a huge jump from being out in the woods, it really is.

And more shit happens but it's not worth typing.

So please, share your trips.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #2
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

oh yeah, and smoking a jay while you're tripping is such a zen experience. tears streamed out of my eyes and i had this shit-eating grin on my face. everyone said they wish they could take a picture because it was such a perfect moment. i wish i had my camera.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #3
LeeD31
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: YMB F80 M3\EB 328xi Tour\G01X3

lol.

word up

Karmaloop Rep Code: 'DUBST3P' for 20% off your order @ www.karmaloop.com
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
guardianangel3290
Free at last
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Audi S-line Quattro

Didnt happen to me, but the first time my buddie ever shroomed i was with him.

I met up with my friend Anthony about 15 min after he had shroomed. When i asked him how much he'd taken, he told me the guy he was doing it with instructed him to take like 8 grams lol.

Fast-forward about 45 min and anthony having a conversation with his clothes lol. At about this time his mom called him and said he had to be home so off we went skateboarding down the street. He told me later than he thought the ground was lava and that everything was breaking up and fissuring around him.
This is the best part. About half way to his house he all of a sudden just jumps off his skateboard and dives onto someones lawn lol. Appearantly he thought the world had flipped over and the way to keep from falling off the earth was to grab onto the grass lol. After like 2-3 min of screaming for a parachute he stopped and started giggling. He said the grass turned into a bunch of little green people and started "singing me songs from their homeland" hahaha.

So we finally get to his house and sit down to dinner and he is looking at his mashed potatoes with very, Very serious eyes lol. He said the potatoes were telling him government secrets or some shit like that haha.

We get though dinner and then he disappears to the bathroom for like 2 hours. I guess he spent the whole time looking in the mirror thinking he was wearing an "Anthony suit" and was trying to find the zipper so he could take it off haha.

He hasnt shroomed since lol

**If the possibility exists that you may have "failed" in either a normal or "epic" fashion, please follow this link.**
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
Miami135i
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i - Sport Package

Why do people think its cool to say that they have done illegal drugs?
It seems dumb to me. Every drug is dumb to do.
They are bad for your health, hence the reason the government has decided to make the illegal.

You are lucky that nothing harmful came out of your 'trip' but I doubt you will be so lucky the next time.

Stay safe
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #6
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami135i View Post
They are bad for your health, hence the reason the government has decided to make the illegal.

You are lucky that nothing harmful came out of your 'trip' but I doubt you will be so lucky the next time.

Stay safe
no offense but that's ignorant. it's not cool, it's fun.

weed isn't a drug, it's a natural plant (that may very well soon be legalized), but i'm not getting in that argument.

who are you to tell people what they should or shouldn't do? i think that's a dumb thing to do.

alcohol is legal, but you can actually die from it. cigarettes are legal, but they give you lung cancer.

i'll await a rebuttal.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #7
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:

Stay safe
bad for your health? dude they sell cigarettes for the tax money and there not healthy. Do you honestly believe the government gives a rats ass about our health? lol the only reason why weed and other drugs aren't legal is because the government hasn't found a way to tax them...
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #8
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardianangel3290 View Post
Didnt happen to me, but the first time my buddie ever shroomed i was with him.

I met up with my friend Anthony about 15 min after he had shroomed. When i asked him how much he'd taken, he told me the guy he was doing it with instructed him to take like 8 grams lol.

Fast-forward about 45 min and anthony having a conversation with his clothes lol. At about this time his mom called him and said he had to be home so off we went skateboarding down the street. He told me later than he thought the ground was lava and that everything was breaking up and fissuring around him.
This is the best part. About half way to his house he all of a sudden just jumps off his skateboard and dives onto someones lawn lol. Appearantly he thought the world had flipped over and the way to keep from falling off the earth was to grab onto the grass lol. After like 2-3 min of screaming for a parachute he stopped and started giggling. He said the grass turned into a bunch of little green people and started "singing me songs from their homeland" hahaha.

So we finally get to his house and sit down to dinner and he is looking at his mashed potatoes with very, Very serious eyes lol. He said the potatoes were telling him government secrets or some shit like that haha.

We get though dinner and then he disappears to the bathroom for like 2 hours. I guess he spent the whole time looking in the mirror thinking he was wearing an "Anthony suit" and was trying to find the zipper so he could take it off haha.

He hasnt shroomed since lol

wtf 8 grams? that's so much hahaha.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #9
Miami135i
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i - Sport Package

Do what you want to your body's health

not my say is it?
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #10
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Do what you want to your body's health

not my say is it?
that's agreeable, but don't judge.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #11
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
bad for your health? dude they sell cigarettes for the tax money and there not healthy. Do you honestly believe the government gives a rats ass about our health? lol the only reason why weed and other drugs aren't legal is because the government hasn't found a way to tax them...
Yet...
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #12
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
Yet...
I don't see how they could regulate MJ. Anyone can grow it in there backyard. How could it be taxed? If it was so easy it probably would have been done a long time ago.

Anyway, I have some good stories but am too lazy to tell them.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #13
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
I don't see how they could regulate MJ. Anyone can grow it in there backyard. How could it be taxed? If it was so easy it probably would have been done a long time ago.

true true
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 09:50 PM   #14
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:

Stay safe
Yeah to each his own though. I mean I have friends whose idea for fun is to drink every chance they get. They're not alcoholics but it's pretty crazy. For example, when we go chill at people's house they would take shots if they loose in a game (street fighter 4, buzz, cards, etc.). I don't really get why but if they like it then whatever. I don't really care about what others do as long as they as well as others don't get hurt it's fine by me.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #15
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

I was walking down the street and I tripped and almost fell down some stairs. It was pretty crazy.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 10:33 PM   #16
guardianangel3290
Free at last
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Audi S-line Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
I was walking down the street and I tripped and almost fell down some stairs. It was pretty crazy.
your soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! and funnnny to boot!

**If the possibility exists that you may have "failed" in either a normal or "epic" fashion, please follow this link.**
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 10:42 PM   #17
BITCHIMBACK
Banned
Rep
Drives: Ford Focus is SHIT

5G

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 10:51 PM   #18
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardianangel3290 View Post
your soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! and funnnny to boot!
well of course.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2009, 08:24 AM   #19
GreenThree
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90

You're busted!

2015 335xi | Mineral Grey Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | NAV | SportLine | ZPP | ZDA | ZCW | Munich Build

Retired: 2008, 2011, 2013 328xi
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #20
InsaneSkippy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:

People don't make moonshine? Or grow their own tobacco plants?

Appreciate 0
      04-09-2009, 11:20 AM   #21
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

Stay safe
Yea, no one (well I'm sure there are those people) thinks it cool.

To each is own....but just cuz the government deems something illegal doesn't mean it's healthy/unhealthy. They can't even run themselves.

Quote:

Anyone can grow tabacco.

I wouldn't grow any. I tried once and am too impatient. I'd rather just drive to the store and buy some.

Never done anything other than weed, but I've smoked far too much a few times and had to just lay down for a while till I came down.

The worst high I had was smoking with some dude at my neighbors friends apartment (back in college). It looked like hydro but it didn't taste like it. It was definitely laced with something because I started thinking about killing everyone there and then killing myself. Needless to say I never smoked with anyone I didn't know again unless I were with my friends and they knew the people.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2009, 11:27 AM   #22
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Took shroom once. Didn't like it at all. Felt I was in one of those snow globes the whole time. Like I was seeing everything thru fish eye lens hahah. Acid is more fun for me.
Appreciate 0