11-13-2022, 11:21 AM   #89
Accentu8
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: MY24 Porsche Taycan

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Guy View Post
By the way, Elmhurst BMW has a Frozen Grey/ Black M40i in production and it says it will arrive in 4-5 weeks and appears to be fully loaded. The picture on the dealer's site shows a cognac interior but the description says it is black Vernasca Leather.

ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
BMW M 50 YEARS EMBLEMS $200
REMOTE ENGINE START $300
ALUMINUM TRIM W/MESH EFFECT
HARMAN/KARDON SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM $875
AMBIENT LIGHTING $250
ACTIVE CRUISE CONTROL $1,200

https://www.elmhurstbmw.com/inventor...f9c09nwx98839/
I checked this one out with the dealer so while nobody offering discounts off MSRP, they marked it up. Quote was $80k before TT&L and I’d have to ship it. Got so lucky finding loaded local dealer ordered early allocation I reserved.
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2022, 11:28 AM   #90
Accentu8
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: MY24 Porsche Taycan

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RigaTony1982 View Post
Hi all,

I’ve been wanting a Z4 for awhile now, but am only on month 21 of 36 on my M340i lease. Well I got some quotes online from some BMW dealers to trade it in and I have about $5,500 in equity. I’m debating trading it in to purchase a Z4.

The dealer we got my wife’s car from has one on their lot that’s been there for a month or so. It seems to have every single option on it, but I don’t know if I’m sold on the color. It’s silver with the ivory interior. The pictures aren’t the greatest on their website, but to me it looks kind of boring. I may drive to see it this weekend if I get a chance (it’s about an hour away), but in the meantime does anyone on here have this combination that could post a few pictures? Or if you just have the silver exterior that would be great too.

For anyone with the ivory interior, does it discolor easy? I’m mostly concerned about blue jeans, since it would just be my wife and I in the car usually, so not kids/pets to worry about.

I’m just not sure this combo fits the personality of the car. My M340 is Sunset Orange, and I usually like the colors that are a little more unique. My other option would just be to wait it out and do an order, but I’m concerned if used car prices keep declining I’ll lose some of the equity I have and may have to just wait out my lease.

Appreciate the pictures and thoughts!
Local dealer had this one but I think it’s gone and it didn’t have ACC which I just can’t live without anymore.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
OVERLND99181.50
      11-13-2022, 12:35 PM   #91
RigaTony1982
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW Z4 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23TripleBlack View Post
Local dealer had this one but I think it’s gone and it didn’t have ACC which I just can’t live without anymore.
Thanks. I actually saw that silver/Ivory combo I originally asked about in person. It actually looks pretty good, and I would consider it except I can build a 2023 with the same options and it’s somehow less money.
Appreciate 0