06-16-2016, 12:50 AM   #441
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
pics or i don't believe a word you say
Lol no pics, I've embarrassed them enough.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 01:00 AM   #442
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Do you work at a retirement home?
Appreciate 2
      06-16-2016, 01:25 AM   #443
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Do you work at a retirement home?
close lol, a bank.
      06-16-2016, 01:39 AM   #444
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Polling some old hole
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 02:31 AM   #445
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Polling some old hole
Equal opportunity lender here.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 05:42 AM   #446
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
I'm actually on the crap chute this very moment.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 06:41 AM   #447
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

I never courtesy flush.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 08:33 AM   #448
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Here are four:

1. My parents' home is at the bottom of a gentle hill on a road which is perfectly straight. My brother and me would hide in the swale until a car would crest the hill at which point we would launch rockets which we would lay flat on the road at the oncoming vehicles. Watching the drivers attempt to dodge the rockets was epic. Sooooo much fun!

2. My parents went out of town for a professional meeting at some university or another and we had the party to end all parties, complete with broken china and damaged furniture. My sister and I went out the next day and purchased replacements for the damaged furniture and china with the money they left for us and money from our bank accounts and never told them.

3. Similar to 1. We purchased about 35-40 small rockets that would normally take an 'A' motor, installed 'C' motors for propulsion with a 3 second delay and above them in the tube, installed another rocket motor that had been cut in half with the propellant side facing the downward so that it could be ignited by the 'chute ejection charge. In the test, they would catch on fire about 100 feet above the ground and continue their fiery descent to terra firma. Testing complete, we set up multiple launch pads and shelled the neighborhood behind my parents property for about 30 minutes until my sister threatened to tell my parents that we declared war on Magnolia Woods development.

4. I was torturing my brother one day (He's 5 years younger, that's what you do as an older brother) and he got really pissed and threw a shoe at me. I ducked and he missed. Unfortunately I was standing in front of my mom's china display case and the shoe took out a whole shelf of custom demitasse placings. My sister dutifully glued each one back together to save her idiot brothers (she's an physician now) and we put them back on the shelves. Our mom didn't discover it for 6 months when we were all out of the house because we were incredibly helpful in cleaning that area so she didn't get near it. The aftermath was horrific.

P.S. I may have been an unapologetic and remorseless street racer when I was younger.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
M3 boi3211.00
      06-16-2016, 08:46 AM   #449
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish
I don't like big butts, and I cannot lie. Freaky proportions bug me out.
What if she has ginormous boobs to balance out the proportions then?

I think if I was a guy, I wouldn't care for big fat butts either. But I guess I'm biased.
Ehhh, no. Big butt plus huge breasts is a no go for me. Can't tell if they are really or not. Plus, from personal experience, huge butt and breasts generally equals huge bitch too.

Size isn't my concern, it's the quality.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 08:46 AM   #450
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer
Here are four:

1. My parents' home is at the bottom of a gentle hill on a road which is perfectly straight. My brother and me would hide in the swale until a car would crest the hill at which point we would launch rockets which we would lay flat on the road at the oncoming vehicles. Watching the drivers attempt to dodge the rockets was epic. Sooooo much fun!

2. My parents went out of town for a professional meeting at some university or another and we had the party to end all parties, complete with broken china and damaged furniture. My sister and I went out the next day and purchased replacements for the damaged furniture and china with the money they left for us and money from our bank accounts and never told them.

3. Similar to 1. We purchased about 35-40 small rockets that would normally take an 'A' motor, installed 'C' motors for propulsion with a 3 second delay and above them in the tube, installed another rocket motor that had been cut in half with the propellant side facing the downward so that it could be ignited by the 'chute ejection charge. In the test, they would catch on fire about 100 feet above the ground and continue their fiery descent to terra firma. Testing complete, we set up multiple launch pads and shelled the neighborhood behind my parents property for about 30 minutes until my sister threatened to tell my parents that we declared war on Magnolia Woods development.

4. I was torturing my brother one day (He's 5 years younger, that's what you do as an older brother) and he got really pissed and threw a shoe at me. I ducked and he missed. Unfortunately I was standing in front of my mom's china display case and the shoe took out a whole shelf of custom demitasse placings. My sister dutifully glued each one back together to save her idiot brothers (she's an physician now) and we put them back on the shelves. Our mom didn't discover it for 6 months when we were all out of the house because we were incredibly helpful in cleaning that area so she didn't get near it. The aftermath was horrific.

P.S. I may have been an unapologetic and remorseless street racer when I was younger.
Your sister seems like a saint.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 1
      06-16-2016, 09:02 AM   #451
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer
Here are four:

I love that at least two of these stories have to do with fine china. Clearly, fine china was important to your mom. I got my demitasse settings from Ikea. Having Plebian demitasse is embarrassing.
      06-16-2016, 09:17 AM   #452
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Ehhh, no. Big butt plus huge breasts is a no go for me. Can't tell if they are really or not. Plus, from personal experience, huge butt and breasts generally equals huge bitch too.

Size isn't my concern, it's the quality.
I prefer the perfect handful. Nice C cup, little round booty. Done with dealing with bitch ass attitudes, no body is worth that kind of stress. Too young to have all these grey hairs.
Appreciate 2
      06-16-2016, 09:33 AM   #453
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius

I prefer the perfect handful. Nice C cup, little round booty. Done with dealing with bitch ass attitudes, no body is worth that kind of stress. Too young to have all these grey hairs.
C-D is the ideal range. A nice, cute butt. If I can see it from the front, it's a no.

I'm not like these youngins of today. I don't like Liberty Walk body kits.

That said, personality and morals are the main check boxes. Mental stability too. Way too many girls these days have at least 2 of those boxes unchecked. Ya, they are still doable but like you stated, I don't need the grey hair.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 2
      06-16-2016, 09:42 AM   #454
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
C-D is the ideal range. A nice, cute butt. If I can see it from the front, it's a no.

That said, personality and morals are the main check boxes. Mental stability too. Way too many girls these days have at least 2 of those boxes unchecked. Ya, they are still doable but like you stated, I don't need the grey hair.
Absolutely, you can cup with with your hands, giggle em around a little bit, motorboat instead of powerboat, etc.

After what happened before for way too many years, mental stability and problem resolution/handling skills are at the top. Like you said though, finding that balance is tough. Doable ones tend to be bitchy, the ones you want the lights off for are usually nicer and a bit more stable. I don't mind a bit of an attitude, but don't be a total cunt.
Appreciate 1
      06-16-2016, 09:47 AM   #455
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Absolutely, you can cup with with your hands, giggle em around a little bit, motorboat instead of powerboat, etc.

After what happened before for way too many years, mental stability and problem resolution/handling skills are at the top. Like you said though, finding that balance is tough. Doable ones tend to be bitchy, the ones you want the lights off for are usually nicer and a bit more stable. I don't mind a bit of an attitude, but don't be a total cunt.
I am laughing over here that we are drawing an inverse correlation between boob/butt size to mental health. Heh.
      06-16-2016, 09:51 AM   #456
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:

A little attitude is actually welcomed for me. I like chicks who can handle themselves. Another rare trait of today's women.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 09:56 AM   #457
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
I am laughing over here that we are drawing an inverse correlation between boob/butt size to mental health. Heh.
Youre onto something, continue the work
Appreciate 2
      06-16-2016, 09:56 AM   #458
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
A little attitude is actually welcomed for me. I like chicks who can handle themselves. Another rare trait of today's women.
Who wants to talk to a totally blank slate?
      06-16-2016, 09:59 AM   #459
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Large boobs / asses = large egos and high levels of unstability from being gawked over for long periods of time. Mental clarity becomes clouded and privileged.

Quote:
Little attitude is good, little sass and get some heat going.
Appreciate 2
      06-16-2016, 10:00 AM   #460
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Large boobs / asses = large egos and high levels of unstability from being gawked over for long periods of time. Mental clarity becomes clouded and privileged.

Quote:
Little attitude is good, little sass and get some heat going.
Hence why I go for them fiery Italians.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 10:05 AM   #461
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl
Quote:
Who wants to talk to a totally blank slate?
But you can draw on them.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 10:07 AM   #462
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]